India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Old concept New package - Want SwaRon

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Hey friends, I hope everyone is doing good :) 

I am back with my ramblings and this time its no appreciation or frustration post, just a general view on the episodes last week.

The major turn point was the introduction of the new character, Swayam's father.

He seems to be the complete opposite to Swayam and the battle..oh yeah the father-Son battle looks interesting. But this two generation battle is nothing CV's thought from now, and if you remember right this was already in process with the character Kriya. Kriya was a passionate dancer and her mom insisted she be away from dance though her reasons for saying so were never known and could have been entirely different from the present scenario.

Swayam's character is the most sensible in the show and is mostly well composed or guarded with his feelings. He's what one would call an all rounder and Yet his father doesn't seem to know his son a least bit. I hope he gets to know that his son is very good at academics and also takes extra class and thus impressed RDX sir once. He takes Karate lessons and is the caption of the Basket ball team which led his team to victory. He is the ACS of his college not something his dad approves of i guess. 

We did get some SwaRon scenes and at some places i could see VruShan..and as my 5 year old niece says I no likey :( 

Let me elaborate on what i meant.. 

The super awesome scene where we got an understanding SwaRon and when Swayam said he can't and won't be a replacement of Rey in Sharon's life - oh..you got to love how delicately this guy puts everything to his lady love..

Then came the friendship song from Kuch kuch hota hai which was picturized nicely. But did i see Swayam carrying Shaorn Shocked Shocked Confused

SwaRon are not a couple anymore but have they got in to being just friends? Remember the time Swayam said he can never be just friends with her and abhi recently too he said he is trying his best to be in his limits.. What happened to the intensity? Sharon feels so lost in Swayam's love and touch the moment Swayam is close to her. Was it cute..YES but Was it SwaRon at the Moment NO. Can SwaRon be like this - good heavens YES. Which better be in near future CV's Embarrassed Tongue Can't wait for eternity Tongue

The new found equation has sure got them comfortable but few things never change u know..Its SwaRon and the intense feelings they feel for each other can't just vanish away.. 

Another important observation - CV's we all love Rey and you don't have to Sell his character to us..really not required. Somehow all the major events turn to impact just his character the most. 

Loved the scene where he draws inspiration from Swayam while playing the final basket.. which impresses Swayam's dad.. 

CV's can you be more subtle - I know CV's think very highly of us SS fans..We are smart..well very smart Embarrassed who can read between the lines and even the faintest gestures can be detailed..but please a dialogue or two won't harm you know.. 

Oh! this big post :P well its for up to a week..so yeah thats that :D

Feel free to express your views. 

As a friend would say - Winter is coming and the WAR is ON Big smile

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_7Lawrentian_214rinkubathija12vrushanRoHaNmAlHoTrAparo1311hamsini1234venusrockzidiot_boxNabzKaJenDMGABCDesiGirl93Anomic_lonervrushanharshicutelovetannuluv_bellaSwan_flirteyedPhantasmprateek.007nj_SRKholicLiveEatLove--Destiny--MrsChandlerBingswaronswaronSwaRon_rocks_Deepika_swathi_swaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
swayam is sharon's new best-friend ROFLROFL

Edited by swaronswaron - 06 April 2013 at 8:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
they look like one laid back couple..the intensity ,passion is lost somewhereErmm

Edited by swaronswaron - 06 April 2013 at 8:31am

Snowey

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Dnt knw wat CVs r planning wid SwaRon! I realy dnt c ne future for dem aftr yesterdayz epi! It wil forever go on lyk dis!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Snowey

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
You know Sudha I was just thinking of mentioning this in a post that this Swayam and Swayam's Papa track is an extension of Kriya and Kriya's mom track which was left incomplete!And when did they show that Swayam used to take karate lessons? ( Sorry I don't have a brilliant memory like yours! Tongue). And yeah me too missing SwaRon intensity! For God's sake SwaRon are not meant to be just friends! Its just not acceptable!
xoxo
Amrita!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_nj_SRKholicSnoweyMrsChandlerBing

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
From the time Papa Shekhawat entered I had high hopes that his inclusion and repercussions wud sumhow affect SwaRon majorly and take their story forward.However, I hope my expectations won't be watered down.I really want Swayam to stand up for himself and Sharon being along with him.
And yes i do agree SwaRon are more cute these days and not anywhere near passionate or romantic.
P.S-I wud love to see a Sharon vs Papa Shekhawat face-off... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_boxvrushanharshi_bellaSwan_Snowey

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idiot_box

You know Sudha I was just thinking of mentioning this in a post that this Swayam and Swayam's Papa track is an extension of Kriya and Kriya's mom track which was left incomplete!And when did they show that Swayam used to take karate lessons? ( Sorry I don't have a brilliant memory like yours! Tongue). And yeah me too missing SwaRon intensity! For God's sake SwaRon are not meant to be just friends! Its just not acceptable!
xoxo
Amrita!!

Hey Amy Hug
Its during the time when Sharon finds out about the Sharon corner. 
Sharon is in Swayam's room and in a post it its written Karate lessons..with some time on it i suppose. You know i would have missed it too if not for the post in IF during those episodes..

I want SwaRon to be SwaRon like..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_boxswaronswaron

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Originally posted by idiot_box

xoxo
Amrita!!

Hey Amy Hug
Its during the time when Sharon finds out about the Sharon corner. 
Sharon is in Swayam's room and in a post it its written Karate lessons..with some time on it i suppose. You know i would have missed it too if not for the post in IF during those episodes..

I want SwaRon to be SwaRon like..
Exactly! SwaRon should be SwaRon-like! You said it all with that line!Smile

Snowey

Go to top