CID

daya in trouble.. in 2 hrs CID CH epi

Thunderz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

CID

In a remote roadside motel, all the women who check in are getting murdered. You may be instantly reminded of Alfred Hitchcock's thriller Psycho. No, we aren't referring to Psycho here but to an upcoming episode of Sony Entertainment Television's CID (Fireworks Productions).

Whereas the episode described in the above paragraph has a series of murders, the upcoming episode which is to promote the soon-to-be-released Bollywood movie Commando doesn't have murder involved. Vidyut Jamwal, the male lead of this Vipul Shah film plays a commando in this CID episode. Our source informed us that the commando will turn out to be the former college classmate of CIDofficer Purvi (Ansha Sayed). He will work with the CID to accomplish a mission.

Next week, you will be seeing a two hour long episode of CID Chhote Heroes from 9pm to 11pm. In this episode Inspector Daya (Dayanand Shetty) is in big trouble as an enemy from his childhood days is trying to murder him. The murder motive is revenge. A young girl saves his life. This is a refreshing change from the conventional norm of a man saving a damsel in distress.

For more updates on the show keep watching this space.

Source: TC

Edited by shaanagal - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice...Chote is taking over regular CID time too. Excellent!!!!!

Move it to Pogo or Hungama and complete the process of total ruin...Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like it that a girl will help saving him ... but again Daya sir in danger ?? ... great FW ... shows how desperate they are to make CCH work !!

but I never get to see CCH ... and now even 10 PM being a continuation of that means no idea ...
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Daya sir's childhood friend ... ðŸ˜² I hope FW doesn't forget Mamta foundation ðŸ˜† and Daya sir in trouble episode ... means... high level OTT drama... will sit and watch with a box of tissue papers...😆

Every time.. i read .."daya in danger"... I remember the case of daya's abduction... jail scene...where Abhi sir talks to that lady in prison... 

Chalo..ithna kuch dekh liya CID mein... ek aur OTT sahi...only if it can bring back the good TRP's..what problem do we have??
visrom thumbnail
I want CID team to save Daya. I want to see that fire and anger in Abhijeet's face which you mentioned. I don't want Daya being saved by a kid and Dhenchu with Abhi hardly visible in the episode..Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
-sowmya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Daya sir in trouble..hope they won't show dhenchoo as saviour

visrom thumbnail
I don't like how the kids n CH try to play heroes...sometimes it's too much..trying to act smart with thieves, kidnappers, terrorists...sometimes proving themselves smarter than CID cops.😒Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

I want CID team to save Daya. I want to see that fire and anger in Abhijeet's face which you mentioned. I don't want Daya being saved by a kid and Dhenchu with Abhi hardly visible in the episode..

Thats what even i wanna see... Thats why i remembered that scene... !! It was one... awesome awesome scene...totally flawless... 

I wish they create the same magic again!!!
astonish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

I don't like how the kids n CH try to play heroes...sometimes it's too much..trying to act smart with thieves, kidnappers, terrorists...sometimes proving themselves smarter than CID cops.😒

I know...i liked Kids special ones like the kids in Khoon bhari holi.. or the case where Abhi sir befriends a kid who is deaf and dumb... (sorry forgot the same)...
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sowmya_cid

Daya sir in trouble..hope they won't show dhenchoo as saviour

oh Plz 🤣 A special kid of the show will surly save Daya...