Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

~ Tabeez ~ (Three Shot Completed) (Page 22)

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Joined: 31 July 2012
Posts: 26883

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asya6

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by Asya6

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by Asya6

Ankie di! Wasn't this supposed to be a two shot? You left us again with cliffy!
I command you to update today itself!
I loved it though!

P.S: What's kamabakat?


TS it is ROFL T for Three ROFL

am hella tired. And upar se i loved the way in between ROFL
Ehahhaa!

Thanks lovely.

Well that means,unfortunate, wretched, a wretch, scoundrel and so on :P

Kambakkat Ishq for instance :P



Thanks. But are you updating today? Aren't two pages of comments enough to motivate you?
I forgot to mention this in my earlier comment that I love you for making Asad slap that evil Tannu!

P.S: I've never heard of a three shot! It's your own creation!


You are mean! Mean mane Meanie!Sleepyjk Hug
LOL

Well yeaa that's my own creation, kuch toh Ankie ka created hona chahiyeh baccha jan Wink



I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be hurtful!
I am angry though!
You didn't even answer my question! When are you updating??

No you are not hurtful who said that?! Shocked 
i was comical le haluwaa :P depends on the response :P if good i will later in the dark night Cool

Asya6 Senior Member
Asya6
Asya6

Joined: 05 November 2012
Posts: 692

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by Asya6

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by Asya6

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by Asya6

Ankie di! Wasn't this supposed to be a two shot? You left us again with cliffy!
I command you to update today itself!
I loved it though!

P.S: What's kamabakat?


TS it is ROFL T for Three ROFL

am hella tired. And upar se i loved the way in between ROFL
Ehahhaa!

Thanks lovely.

Well that means,unfortunate, wretched, a wretch, scoundrel and so on :P

Kambakkat Ishq for instance :P



Thanks. But are you updating today? Aren't two pages of comments enough to motivate you?
I forgot to mention this in my earlier comment that I love you for making Asad slap that evil Tannu!

P.S: I've never heard of a three shot! It's your own creation!


You are mean! Mean mane Meanie!Sleepyjk Hug
LOL

Well yeaa that's my own creation, kuch toh Ankie ka created hona chahiyeh baccha jan Wink



I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be hurtful!
I am angry though!
You didn't even answer my question! When are you updating??


No you are not hurtful who said that?!Shocked
i was comical le haluwaa :P depends on the response :P if good i will later in the dark nightCool


Hey! I have school tomorrow! Update before ten please please! Pretty please with sugar on top? I'll feed you blueberry cheesecake (which I made today) if you do!
Ms. Chatterjee mere puppy face dekh kar to mujh par rehem khaye *Zoe style* :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

Ceon IF-Rockerz
Ceon
Ceon

Joined: 20 August 2012
Posts: 6680

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by AsyaManic

Tumhe kisine Supari di hai kya hum logon ko tadpa tadpa ke marne ki?
Kabhi words ka pathar phekti ho, jo wahan lagta hai jahan na khud dekh sakte hain na kisi ko dikha sakte hain
(Heart yr, tumne kya socha tha
u dirty mind)
aur kabhi cliff hanger se ulta latka deti ho
(ouch, it hurts)
dis z nt fair yr
agar marna hai toh sidhe marona
'Dhichkyaun'
phir vamps ki tarha haske bolna,
Ha ha ha ha ha
'Ek goli se do sikar'
ek minute hum do toh hai nahi usse v kai guna jyada hain
So let me count
1 2 3 4 5...
main count karti hun tum tab tak aur ek ki tayari karo
agle comment main post karungi thik hai
AUR HAN USSE JHAKAS THAPAD KE LIYE EK JHAKAS KISS
MUUUHHHAAA
*blushing*
U know m drooling over u always
bt u r badluck aaj woh kushnasib tum nahi balki tumhari story hai...
Lage raho
Aur han PM ke liye
SHUKRIYA ;)


Ahahahahhahhaa! Best comment i read today! i looved it! thankyou ROFL ahahhaa
Pehele hassa hassa ke marne ka irada tha aaj cliffy de de ke marne ka irada hai ROFL

Anytime sweets, thank you Hug

Welcome my Jaan ;) :*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

risingsea101 IF-Rockerz
risingsea101
risingsea101

Joined: 03 April 2012
Posts: 7264

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Asad, the lion
Did you hear his roar? I heard it LOL
This was an outstandind part!
I loved Asad's outburst on Tanveer and also the slap
She's sinking? NOOO!
Asad stay stong
I'm willing to be extra generous, are you gonna continue now? LOL
Thanks for the PM <3


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Joined: 31 July 2012
Posts: 26883

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asya6


Hey! I have school tomorrow! Update before ten please please! Pretty please with sugar on top? I'll feed you blueberry cheesecake (which I made today) if you do!
Ms. Chatterjee mere puppy face dekh kar to mujh par rehem khaye *Zoe style* :p

Ohh sweety of mine, if i start typing now i wonder if i can complete by 10 Ouch 
rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 5278

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Nice update Ankie but I am sad Cry... Zoya is sinking CryCryCry... Please don't let anything happen to her... Asad should have killed Tanveer...Angry

P.S. : I love you Ankie for writing this TS on a weekend... weekend pe bhi ASYA mil gaye... Hug Continue soon... waiting eagerly for the next part...


Edited by rendezvousvin - 07 April 2013 at 9:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 4422

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I love this pleas tell me u will update this soon and pm me when you do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Joined: 31 July 2012
Posts: 26883

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by risingsea101

Asad, the lion
Did you hear his roar? I heard it LOL
This was an outstandind part!
I loved Asad's outburst on Tanveer and also the slap
She's sinking? NOOO!
Asad stay stong
I'm willing to be extra generous, are you gonna continue now? LOL
Thanks for the PM <3



Trust me Far, i never enjoyed soo much while writing than i did today Embarrassed 

Lets see maybe :P no false hopes ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

risingsea101

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AsYa FF Our Lives Entwined - Thread One - Chapter One To Three

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 158 159

Author: --Bubble007--   Replies: 1267   Views: 59799

--Bubble007-- 1267 59799 18 April 2014 at 7:22am by -Mrinalini-
#WEsupportKSG AsYa FF First Touch Thread #3 {Completed}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74

Author: Chahat_A_Doshi   Replies: 587   Views: 70245

Chahat_A_Doshi 587 70245 21 February 2014 at 1:16am by Chahat_A_Doshi
Want Three Character Back!

2 3 4 5

Author: -RohitMaxwell-   Replies: 35   Views: 2562

-RohitMaxwell- 35 2562 10 February 2014 at 8:06am by -RohitMaxwell-
Three weeks and three months....

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: chicksoup   Replies: 58   Views: 5406

chicksoup 58 5406 26 September 2013 at 6:14pm by reyna.
Three breakups three different reactions

2

Author: Saathfan   Replies: 13   Views: 2762

Saathfan 13 2762 31 August 2013 at 1:34pm by Mystic_nights_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index