Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~GuP ShUp ChAt ClUb~*~ ThReAd 21 (Page 97)

shillu.arshi IF-Sizzlerz
shillu.arshi
shillu.arshi

Joined: 05 July 2012
Posts: 14416

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

hi all
hello
hey hiii nice to see to uSmileSmile
u remember me????ShockedShocked
hey hii no I guess this is the first time v r meeting I guessSmileSmile May I know abt u dearSmileSmile
ya sure
am meghal!!
15 years old
going to be in 11th medicalEmbarrassed
oh woow megha where r u frm

I m shillu 27 yrs old n I m house wifeSmile 

woow medical thtz grt Smile
am from chandigarh, INDIA.
where are u from???
ohh woow thtz grt I m frm Hyderabad ohh 
then have u met shree 
coz even shree stays in chandigarh SmileSmile
nope
though she stays really close byLOL
omg she stays close so lucky uSmileSmile

u can meet herBig smile
i can try
but as my classes have started so have to go thereSmile
ohh yup megha u have to concentrate on ur studies n ur goal tooSmileSmile
i saw one thing here
that most of the members are south indians
and the worst part is when they talk in their language
i don't understand a wordOuch

omg me chottey aruna  v all r south Indian
but aruna is kerala
me n chinna r frm same place n
 who r south Indians here???
megha is i guess,
 shree di is from odisha. ankita di is from kolkata i think
aru di is also from kolkata i  think but that goes east then 
aishu di is from chennai and nishu di also i guess 
but mostly i saw south indians or maybe they introduce themselves so many times that i feel like datOuch
btw i don't know whether the places are correctLOL
oh yup I know megha she is frm kerala n yup I know shree n anki 
even I know aishu I guess Smile

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by arnavkushi70

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by arnavkushi70

none talking with me Monkey Winks
 I said hii u didnt replied to meOuchOuch
sorry Monkey Icon
 its k I m shillu frm hyd may I know abt u plzzSmile
me anandi frm Bangladesh 17 yrs engineering 1st yr student
aur kuch?
phew Monkey Emoticons
CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by arnavkushi70

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by arnavkushi70

Monkey Emoticons
awwie di
am not going so soonLOL
go to study Monkey Icons
yes ma'amBig smileLOL
Don't stay here all night Monkey Icons Yoyo
CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Monkey Emoticons
.crazzy4arshi. IF-Rockerz
.crazzy4arshi.
.crazzy4arshi.

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 6561

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

hi all
hello
hey hiii nice to see to uSmileSmile
u remember me????ShockedShocked
hey hii no I guess this is the first time v r meeting I guessSmileSmile May I know abt u dearSmileSmile
ya sure
am meghal!!
15 years old
going to be in 11th medicalEmbarrassed
oh woow megha where r u frm

I m shillu 27 yrs old n I m house wifeSmile 

woow medical thtz grt Smile
am from chandigarh, INDIA.
where are u from???
ohh woow thtz grt I m frm Hyderabad ohh 
then have u met shree 
coz even shree stays in chandigarh SmileSmile
nope
though she stays really close byLOL
omg she stays close so lucky uSmileSmile

u can meet herBig smile
i can try
but as my classes have started so have to go thereSmile
ohh yup megha u have to concentrate on ur studies n ur goal tooSmileSmile
i saw one thing here
that most of the members are south indians
and the worst part is when they talk in their language
i don't understand a wordOuch

omg me chottey aruna  v all r south Indian
but aruna is kerala
me n chinna r frm same place n
 who r south Indians here???
megha is i guess,
 shree di is from odisha. ankita di is from kolkata i think
aru di is also from kolkata i  think but that goes east then 
aishu di is from chennai and nishu di also i guess 
but mostly i saw south indians or maybe they introduce themselves so many times that i feel like datOuch
btw i don't know whether the places are correctLOL
oh yup I know megha she is frm kerala n yup I know shree n anki 
even I know aishu I guess Smile
but i don't seem to understand
itna confusing hota hai
and i am like 'what d??????'
.crazzy4arshi. IF-Rockerz
.crazzy4arshi.
.crazzy4arshi.

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 6561

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavkushi70

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by arnavkushi70

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by arnavkushi70

Monkey Emoticons
awwie di
am not going so soonLOL
go to study Monkey Icons
yes ma'amBig smileLOL
Don't stay here all night Monkey Icons Yoyo
going in a few minutes missLOL
shillu.arshi IF-Sizzlerz
shillu.arshi
shillu.arshi

Joined: 05 July 2012
Posts: 14416

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavkushi70

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by arnavkushi70

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by arnavkushi70

none talking with me Monkey Winks
 I said hii u didnt replied to meOuchOuch
sorry Monkey Icon
 its k I m shillu frm hyd may I know abt u plzzSmile
me anandi frm Bangladesh 17 yrs engineering 1st yr student
aur kuch?
phew Monkey Emoticons
ohh anandi thtz cool nothing 
CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Monkey Emoticons

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
--<@Gup-Shup Club@>-- Thread 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Saraa..   Replies: 1198   Views: 18354

..Saraa.. 1198 18354 30 August 2013 at 4:18pm by Preet.Kc
--<@Gup-Shup Club@>-- Thread 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Mrs_Darcy_17   Replies: 1149   Views: 21602

Mrs_Darcy_17 1149 21602 30 August 2013 at 4:18pm by Preet.Kc
--<@Gup Shup Club Thread-6@>--

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: ..Sruthi..   Replies: 1056   Views: 16228

..Sruthi.. 1056 16228 30 August 2013 at 4:10pm by Preet.Kc
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 59232

swan20 1191 59232 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index