Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~GuP ShUp ChAt ClUb~*~ ThReAd 21 (Page 26)

naughtymallu IF-Rockerz
naughtymallu
naughtymallu

Joined: 17 June 2012
Posts: 5355

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiVirAnya

congratz on the thread guyzz :D
hi hiru diii...hugs...hows u?...missed u loads

Mrs_Darcy_17 IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs_Darcy_17
Mrs_Darcy_17

Joined: 25 April 2012
Posts: 19196

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

Originally posted by Shree.Nanda

champ: i love literature

n shakespeare is one of my fav. so yep, i love Julius Caesar

n eeks!!!!!! i hate milk

milk n meri to jaise janmom ki dushmani haiLOL


julies ceaser is nice but its a bit long 
but i love antony's speech...

and di u should drink milk..
di r u on fb?
di i have called mine and meghal's frnd noor here...
i have sent her the link and slam book she will pm you.
den tell me i will add her hereEmbarrassed
hehe... beta jab english hons. kar rahi hoon to interest to ofcourse hai na LOL
 
n u add her in members, n can add her details later, no prob
 
n yep, i'm in fb, but visit rarely
username Shree anda, i'm in Anki di's frndlist
-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect
Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 26385

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunasankar

Hriddey!!

kya hua
-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect
Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 26385

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shree.Nanda

Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

Originally posted by Shree.Nanda

champ: i love literature

n shakespeare is one of my fav. so yep, i love Julius Caesar

n eeks!!!!!! i hate milk

milk n meri to jaise janmom ki dushmani haiLOL


julies ceaser is nice but its a bit long 
but i love antony's speech...

and di u should drink milk..
di r u on fb?
di i have called mine and meghal's frnd noor here...
i have sent her the link and slam book she will pm you.
den tell me i will add her hereEmbarrassed
hehe... beta jab english hons. kar rahi hoon to interest to ofcourse hai na LOL
 
n u add her in members, n can add her details later, no prob
 
n yep, i'm in fb, but visit rarely
username Shree anda, i'm in Anki di's frndlist

i will do Hotel managment.. after my commerce...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_Darcy_17

naughtymallu IF-Rockerz
naughtymallu
naughtymallu

Joined: 17 June 2012
Posts: 5355

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
iam rofling here thinking about somebody misunderstanding Barun as CB bhaiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_Darcy_17

.crazzy4arshi. IF-Rockerz
.crazzy4arshi.
.crazzy4arshi.

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 6561

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

meghal there is someone who is coming here?
guess guess wwho is that person
its not pari di
sami di?????
sandy di??????
pavin di????????
mrinu di??????
gunjan????????
nooo
guess guess u know herEmbarrassed
appy di?????
noor??????
noor...
i called her here
i sent her the link and slambook now she willl pm shree diEmbarrassed
y are u blushing????????
oye hoye!!!!!!!!!LOL
kya hogaya?????Wink

shut up... i am not blushing...
don't deny
you are
laal ho gaya captainROFL

i am not...
dont make misconceptions please
its not a misconception


it isAngry
don't fight captain
main bahut ziddi hoon
ok ek deal karte hain
i'll not tell noor and we don't fight anymore if u help me in writing an ss
or else i'll tell
deal??????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_Darcy_17

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect
Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 26385

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

meghal there is someone who is coming here?
guess guess wwho is that person
its not pari di
sami di?????
sandy di??????
pavin di????????
mrinu di??????
gunjan????????
nooo
guess guess u know herEmbarrassed
appy di?????
noor??????
noor...
i called her here
i sent her the link and slambook now she willl pm shree diEmbarrassed
y are u blushing????????
oye hoye!!!!!!!!!LOL
kya hogaya?????Wink

shut up... i am not blushing...
don't deny
you are
laal ho gaya captainROFL

i am not...
dont make misconceptions please
its not a misconception


it isAngry
don't fight captain
main bahut ziddi hoon
ok ek deal karte hain
i'll not tell noor and we don't fight anymore if u help me in writing an ss
or else i'll tell
deal??????
ok deal...

i will help you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_Darcy_17

Mrs_Darcy_17 IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs_Darcy_17
Mrs_Darcy_17

Joined: 25 April 2012
Posts: 19196

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtymallu

iam rofling here thinking about somebody misunderstanding Barun as CB bhaiROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
--<@Gup-Shup Club@>-- Thread 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Saraa..   Replies: 1198   Views: 18351

..Saraa.. 1198 18351 30 August 2013 at 4:18pm by Preet.Kc
--<@Gup-Shup Club@>-- Thread 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Mrs_Darcy_17   Replies: 1149   Views: 21594

Mrs_Darcy_17 1149 21594 30 August 2013 at 4:18pm by Preet.Kc
--<@Gup Shup Club Thread-6@>--

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: ..Sruthi..   Replies: 1056   Views: 16228

..Sruthi.. 1056 16228 30 August 2013 at 4:10pm by Preet.Kc
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 59201

swan20 1191 59201 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index