Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~GuP ShUp ChAt ClUb~*~ ThReAd 21 (Page 13)

Mrs_Darcy_17 IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs_Darcy_17
Mrs_Darcy_17

Joined: 25 April 2012
Posts: 19196

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
chottey: r u blushing?
oye hoye, yes, i can see those pink cheeksLOLLOL
 
maggie: haanOuch
wo actually kal bhai returned from 4 day trip to mumbai 4 wrk
n brought jalebis, i ate them
n subha my duffer sis pulled a prank on me, she added 5 spoons of sugar to my milk,
bhai din't know n thought i was acting n made me drink it all
bohot zaada sweet ho gaya n i felt dizzy
n next moment *thud* i already faintedOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chotte097

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 16130

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Hi shree megh.megha
Chotte and aishu[I][/I]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_Darcy_17

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Joined: 01 June 2012
Posts: 9700

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shree.Nanda

hi5 chottey: wen i appeared i got 90/130 in maths, 50 in phy n chem ka to AngryAngry
.
 
kiddo: take rest dammit!!!
n CT scan karwa le paagal, doctor bewakoof thodi na hai jo aise hi bol degaAngry
i knw di..it was too irritating last yr for me...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_Darcy_17

.crazzy4arshi. IF-Rockerz
.crazzy4arshi.
.crazzy4arshi.

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 6561

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu3003

having some work c ya all 
u going????????CryCryCry
bye
then mujhe bhi jaana chahiye na???????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chotte097-PyaariBhootni-

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 16130

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chotte097

n megha..drawing is compulsory in engineering..
der is a separate subject called engineering drawing in 1st yr..n i hate it...portion incomplete..


hayeee chotte ED was my fav...
I am missing ED because i left it in first yr itself.because i am eee Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_Darcy_17

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Joined: 01 June 2012
Posts: 9700

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shree.Nanda

chottey: r u blushing?
oye hoye, yes, i can see those pink cheeksLOLLOL
 
maggie: haanOuch
wo actually kal bhai returned from 4 day trip to mumbai 4 wrk
n brought jalebis, i ate them
n subha my duffer sis pulled a prank on me, she added 5 spoons of sugar to my milk,
bhai din't know n thought i was acting n made me drink it all
bohot zaada sweet ho gaya n i felt dizzy
n next moment *thud* i already faintedOuchOuch
stop it...u knw ki main kitna sincere hoon..
n u culd have said it to ur brother wat ur duffer sis did...b4 drinking dat milk..LOL
waise hamesha tujhe kuch na kuch hotha hai na...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_Darcy_17

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Joined: 01 June 2012
Posts: 9700

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunasankar

Originally posted by chotte097

n megha..drawing is compulsory in engineering..
der is a separate subject called engineering drawing in 1st yr..n i hate it...portion incomplete..


hayeee chotte ED was my fav...
I am missing ED because i left it in first yr itself.because i am eee Cry
oh god...ED..was ur favourite..Dead...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_Darcy_17

.crazzy4arshi. IF-Rockerz
.crazzy4arshi.
.crazzy4arshi.

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 6561

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chotte097

Originally posted by Shree.Nanda

hi5 chottey: wen i appeared i got 90/130 in maths, 50 in phy n chem ka to AngryAngry
.
 
kiddo: take rest dammit!!!
n CT scan karwa le paagal, doctor bewakoof thodi na hai jo aise hi bol degaAngry
i knw di..it was too irritating last yr for me...Angry
calm down
chalo see my dance


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_Darcy_17

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
--<@Gup-Shup Club@>-- Thread 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Saraa..   Replies: 1198   Views: 18772

..Saraa.. 1198 18772 30 August 2013 at 4:18pm by Preet.Kc
--<@Gup-Shup Club@>-- Thread 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Mrs_Darcy_17   Replies: 1149   Views: 21971

Mrs_Darcy_17 1149 21971 30 August 2013 at 4:18pm by Preet.Kc
--<@Gup Shup Club Thread-6@>--

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: ..Sruthi..   Replies: 1056   Views: 16469

..Sruthi.. 1056 16469 30 August 2013 at 4:10pm by Preet.Kc
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 60016

swan20 1191 60016 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index