Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

WHEN ARE SWARON FINALLY GOING TO BE A COUPLE??!! (Page 4)

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannu_swayam

Thngs wre all fyn till swaron wre comfy.. Bt den... Hoi gai tortoise pace strt.. Tortoise bhi inse tezz move krta h... Im completely clueless bout d future of SwaRon wit dis new trck strting up.. Papa-Beta clash wl strt.. Dey r goin to face dis but y nt 2gthr.. Y dey cnt shown facin all dese 2ghtr.. Being dere fr each other nt silently bt spkin out deir emotions out loud! Fr Gods ske cvs GIVE US A PROPOSAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not a proposal re, a confession! A confession is badly needed! Sharon already knows what Swayam feels about her. It is high time Sharon confesses her feelings to him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by idiot_box

Originally posted by namratajadhav

i dnt knw wen dey'l cum together.. but the cute lovey dovey moments are a treat to SwaRonians..!!
Lovey dovey moments??!! Where??!! They are not even giving us proper scenes!!LOL

dat cute 2 to 5 seconds moments dear.. dat swwet si smile on sharon's face.. d cute sharon v get to see nowadays wid a soft corner for swayam.. m being happy in dat.. coz sumthing is better dan nthing..!!
Well yeah! I agree re! Something is better than nothing! Instead of cribbing I guess I should just keep enjoying all those chote chote moments!Smile

Bt do we dsrve to get nly dese chote chote moments...
No we don't deserve it but we don't exactly have a choice here!Smile

nj_SRKholic

--Destiny-- IF-Rockerz
--Destiny--
--Destiny--

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Thngs wre all fyn till swaron wre comfy.. Bt den... Hoi gai tortoise pace strt.. Tortoise bhi inse tezz move krta h... Im completely clueless bout d future of SwaRon wit dis new trck strting up.. Papa-Beta clash wl strt.. Dey r goin to face dis but y nt 2gthr.. Y dey cnt shown facin all dese 2ghtr.. Being dere fr each other nt silently bt spkin out deir emotions out loud! Fr Gods ske cvs GIVE US A PROPOSAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not a proposal re, a confession! A confession is badly needed! Sharon already knows what Swayam feels about her. It is high time Sharon confesses her feelings to him!

Ya confession.. Nd SRP needs to confess... Atleast mke her realise...
flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shreyasi28

WE ARE FOOLS WHO GAVE NEW SS A CHANCE! ACCEPT IT ND TRY ND GET OUT OF DIS OBSESSION!
That's impossible re! We SwaRonians were born to suffer aisa lag raha hai!! There is a limit to patience! How long can we wait to see them together?! You are right, we all are obsessed maniacs!Tongue

Sharon ki kuch padi hi nehi swayam ki! She is all set to help ashi! Dnt knw y CVs r butchering SwaRon lyk dis! If dey dnt care bout SwaRon v r indeed fools to care bout a couple dis much who r not even gonna b in a relationship ever!
tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
cute swaron scenes are really good but if we get this before trial confession or after confession tab kuch matlab tha par abb...anyway but i am seriously missing my majnu swayam and diva sharon equation...jab tahk sharon kuch ulti seedi kaam nahi karthi swayam not going to cross his lines and we are not going to get intense swaron so i want cv's to develop sharon character first then its swaron...

idiot_box

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
You raised the same doubt as mine.

If Sharon is back to dance then why she cannot be back with Swayam? this time not for trial period of course. The whole center-thought that CV's gave for her going away from Swayam was not able to keep up the promise, but now that it doesn't hold true, why they can't ba back?

She is happy with dance back in her life, but she isn't shown missing the fact that she and Swayam are not together. And this is not acceptableThumbs Down

Sharon has to be shown realising the fact that they are meant to be.

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

You raised the same doubt as mine.

If Sharon is back to dance then why she cannot be back with Swayam? this time not for trial period of course. The whole center-thought that CV's gave for her going away from Swayam was not able to keep up the promise, but now that it doesn't hold true, why they can't ba back?

She is happy with dance back in her life, but she isn't shown missing the fact that she and Swayam are not together. And this is not acceptableThumbs Down

Sharon has to be shown realising the fact that they are meant to be.

Exactly re! This pointless dragging of the track is unacceptable! Since her health problem and her dance related issues are solved why can't SwaRon be together now? I don't see any obstacle anymore in their being together so what is keeping her away from confessing her feelings! Its completely illogical!
nj_SRKholic IF-Rockerz
nj_SRKholic
nj_SRKholic

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

i dnt knw wen dey'l cum together.. but the cute lovey dovey moments are a treat to SwaRonians..!!
Lovey dovey moments??!! Where??!! They are not even giving us proper scenes!!LOL

dat cute 2 to 5 seconds moments dear.. dat swwet si smile on sharon's face.. d cute sharon v get to see nowadays wid a soft corner for swayam.. m being happy in dat.. coz sumthing is better dan nthing..!!
Well yeah! I agree re! Something is better than nothing! Instead of cribbing I guess I should just keep enjoying all those chote chote moments!Smile

Bt do we dsrve to get nly dese chote chote moments...

sabar ka fhal mitha hota hai..!! Big smile

Go to top