Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

WHEN ARE SWARON FINALLY GOING TO BE A COUPLE??!!

idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
So basically I want to ask the same question that all my fellow SwaRonians have been asking for the past two years! WHEN ARE SWARON FINALLY GOING TO BE A COUPLE??!! Looks like the CVs are as clueless as we are! Because the SwaRon track is going nowhere! The track has not moved forward since the revelation of Sharon's asthmatic problem! Sharon wanted Swayam to stay away from her because she due to her health problems decided to stay away from dance. Now that is understandable because Sharon did so because she feared that Swayam too would leave dancing when he got to know that Sharon has left dancing. However, that did not happen. On the contrary, Swayam, when he got to know about Sharon's asthmatic problem, rather encouraged her to continue dancing! And you know what? Sharon did start dancing all over again! But then what? We got to see that SwaRon had reached a stage in their equation where both cared for each other and were very comfortable with each other. Till then, all was good. But then what happened? If dance is back in Sharon's life, then why can't Swayam be back too? It is evident that Sharon still likes Swayam, in fact, it is quite understandable, that the girl has fallen for Swayam, then what the hell is stopping them from being together? Why are CVs dragging the track?! Now when Aashi became CS ( which was a very illogical turn in the track, in fact, if Swayam was made CS and Aashi the ACS, it would have been far more logical!! Anyway no point having such high expectations from CVs on the basis of logic!) I thought Sharon would be compelled to admit that atleast no one but her can be Swayam's "boss" and would be compelled to confess her feelings to Swayam. But again, I was wrong. I just want to know where is my SwaRon going? Do we, SwaRonians, have to wait till eternity to see our SwaRon together?
-Amrita!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
frankly, though im enjoying the current track..i have started losing interst in swaron..its been 2 years...no girl is that complicated..we are highly frustrated😡🤢 Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
tanharockks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hopefully in the last episode of d3
idiot_box thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

frankly, tough im enjoying teh current track..i have started losing interst in swaron..its been 2 years...no girl is that complicated..we are highly frustrated😡🤢

CVs are unnecessarily dragging the track! Its seriously frustating!
idiot_box thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanharockks

hopefully in the last episode of d3

And what about SwaRon romancing as a couple? When are we going to see that? 😛
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WE ARE FOOLS WHO GAVE NEW SS A CHANCE! ACCEPT IT ND TRY ND GET OUT OF DIS OBSESSION!
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: idiot_box

And what about SwaRon romancing as a couple? When are we going to see that? 😛

Next season , I guess 😛
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt knw wen dey'l cum together.. but the cute lovey dovey moments are a treat to SwaRonians..!!
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3521629
check this thread..frustrated swaron fans' meeting point ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
idiot_box thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyasi28

WE ARE FOOLS WHO GAVE NEW SS A CHANCE! ACCEPT IT ND TRY ND GET OUT OF DIS OBSESSION!

That's impossible re! We SwaRonians were born to suffer aisa lag raha hai!! There is a limit to patience! How long can we wait to see them together?! You are right, we all are obsessed maniacs!😛