Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

bhoomi should take kishan's help not bharti (Page 4)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I agree all r responsible and i have even said that Jai chipped in ...i am not saying that he alone took the whole responsibility ...my point is , why should Parul's family even do that ?

Knowledge of Parul's inherent goodness and character and these practical facts should have made her at least listen to what Parul had to say instead of joining hands and curtly saying Jai Dwarkadheesh

Anyways thats what i felt ...rest i agree with you .  

Ansu Baa took the responsiblity on herself...If Munim Ji had refused  here help, not doubt Ansu Baa would have used emotional blackmail...She wanted to be mahan and charitable perhaps...I doubt Bharti or her father accepted that ehsaan willingly, judging from theri reaction now...

Did anyone stop to think, in all the years and months the Mill faced problems...Do you think Bharti's father cared for his own wages, since they couldn't pay the Mill workers?...

People here only see Bharti being curt with Parul...She didn't exactly shout at her...No one sees what this girl was put through twice and while she was crying in the room...Vaishanv's were doing Ghar Pravesh happily...Parul never thought to go to Bharti even after JaiMi went to rest...

Even now, when there is a chance to clear Bharti's misunderstanding about Parul, you want her to be kept away from helping Bhoomi?...

This show makes no sense to me and I am irratated that they are hiding things about the intended wedding for a twist...I just don't want Bharti's character butchered further...I just want a logical progression for Bharti...Because there is no point in her standing on the sidelines...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 07 April 2013 at 9:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

And one more thing ...i agree that mostly the CVs will take the route of Bharti using the vachan to help Jai and Bhumi  but that will in a sense mean that the bahu of the house was accepted  coz of Bharti ...i don't want to sound nasty but it is like a bheek from Bharti . Ansu ba had told Ketki that you may be forgiven if after marraige Bharti and Jai decide to forgive you .  It is clear that Bharti's word has more power than blood relationships ...like bahu or a son . Bharti is Ansu ba's favourite . She respects her words and constantly strives to see that no injustice is done with her . But she cares 2 hoots for the injustice being done with the bahu of the house , Bhumi .

I wanted Bhumi to win this battle on her own and i wanted Bharti to stay out of this matter with aloof dignity till a lead for her comes along .

Well that view is sort of selfish LOL...No offense and it was a joke Embarrassed...

Why should Bharti just be branded as an obsticle?...Can't she do something constructive?...Like it or not, Bharti will be a part of this track...Ansu Baa will make sure of it LOL...

Bhoomi will not be able to perform to 100% without any assitance...Even if Jai, or Ketki help her, it will not convince Ansu Baa...

Ansu Baa has to be convinced, in some part by someone...Though she will see Bhoomi's qualities herself in time...

I  don't  regard Bharti as an obstacle at all . In fact as a viewer i want  a new lead like Bhumi's brother [ her father married another woman ] etc to be introduced for her and to save her from creepy Ankit . I feel that staying out lends her character more dignity somehow ...this mera kishen tumhara kishen dialogues put in by CVs with dual meanings are very very undignified and silly . I  want to see Bharti as  an impartial , neutral observer in this story who comes to her own conclusion that Bhumi is not bad at all.  I have never faulted her for becoming an obstacle coz it was not her fault in both the cases period ...she is a simple gujrathi girl who goes along with the decisions her elders make for her future by arranging her marraige . But yes , i wanted Bhumi to win this on her own or not win it at all as the 'tests' r villainous and bitchy , and Kishen taking over and firing his grandmother after Bhumi flies back , crying , to the US and after firing , Kishen going there to bring her back . This was what i hoped to see as a viewer .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 07 April 2013 at 10:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11sitakshii

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

And one more thing ...i agree that mostly the CVs will take the route of Bharti using the vachan to help Jai and Bhumi  but that will in a sense mean that the bahu of the house was accepted  coz of Bharti ...i don't want to sound nasty but it is like a bheek from Bharti . Ansu ba had told Ketki that you may be forgiven if after marraige Bharti and Jai decide to forgive you .  It is clear that Bharti's word has more power than blood relationships ...like bahu or a son . Bharti is Ansu ba's favourite . She respects her words and constantly strives to see that no injustice is done with her . But she cares 2 hoots for the injustice being done with the bahu of the house , Bhumi .

I wanted Bhumi to win this battle on her own and i wanted Bharti to stay out of this matter with aloof dignity till a lead for her comes along .

Well that view is sort of selfish LOL...No offense and it was a joke Embarrassed...

Why should Bharti just be branded as an obsticle?...Can't she do something constructive?...Like it or not, Bharti will be a part of this track...Ansu Baa will make sure of it LOL...

Bhoomi will not be able to perform to 100% without any assitance...Even if Jai, or Ketki help her, it will not convince Ansu Baa...

Ansu Baa has to be convinced, in some part by someone...Though she will see Bhoomi's qualities herself in time...

I  don't  regard Bharti as an obstacle at all . In fact as a viewer i want  a new lead like Bhumi's brother [ her father married another woman ] etc to be introduced for her and to save her from creepy Ankit . I feel that staying out lends her character more dignity somehow ...this mera kishen tumhara kishen dialogues put in by CVs with dual meanings are very very undignified and silly . I  want to see Bharti as  an impartial , neutral observer in this story who comes to her own conclusion that Bhumi is not bad at all.  I have never faulted her for becoming an obstacle coz it was not her fault in both the cases period ...she is a simple gujrathi girl who goes along with the decisions her elders make for her future by arranging her marraige . But yes , i wanted Bhumi to win this on her own or not win it at all as the 'tests' r villainous and bitchy , and Kishen taking over and firing his grandmother after Bhumi flies back , crying , to the US and after firing , Kishen going there to bring her back . This was what i hoped to see as a viewer .

well said ...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000sitakshii

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I don't want Gayatri to be proved right in any way though that Kishan was a bad husband choice so if Bhoomi flies back I want Kishan going with her. However I would much rather she pass the test!
pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I don't want Gayatri to be proved right in any way though that Kishan was a bad husband choice so if Bhoomi flies back I want Kishan going with her. However I would much rather she pass the test!

i dont see any upcoming track of US..
but i am sure bhoomi vl fail n she might leave the house..jay may be heart broken..then ansuba should realize how much they love each other. though i want to see bhoomi passing the tests however i could clearly see she is gonna fail at the end..ofcourse cv's vl bring this track as ultimately they need more drama
DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
super agree May
even I agree Bharti is not an obstacle...

why should she be??She is only being used by Ansu Baa who wants to achieve her own selfish means...

If you look properly she is not  behaving as a vamp (as few ppl on this forum claim) but she is just a normal girl who is heartbroken which leaves her with little choice but a lot of contempt for the Vaishnav family members...a curt reply to Parul was an apt characterisation...

and as for Parul's goodness she is always shown as either  a selfish mother or a perfectly devoted housewife ...Instaed of having little of both she changes from one form to other just like a dynamic system...

Parul always had a problem with Bharti being the DIL but with Bhoomi it was no questions asked..I say why???
Where did the worry for Kishan being pressurised vanish even after hearing about the forced marriage due to work permit...
She did not have a thought to spare for Bharti except when she remembers her in front of kishenji..changing Sanskaar with changing times I guess...

But I guess Bhoomi is the worst female characterisation of the show who offers herself rather forces herself on the guy saying mujhse Shaadi karlo tumhe permit mil jayega..thats way too cheap for any girl...no matter how much you love the guy will you ever offer yourself to the guy like that???

If she has so much true Sanskaars to boast of why cant she give it back to Ansu Baa and Jai rather than digesting her crap...

Sanskaar is not only about doing good to others,it is also about standing up for what is right and Bhoomi lacks it in a big way...
It seems her moral sense is restricted to chiding her mom...

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
But where did anyone in this thread call Bharti an obstacle ?Confused 

Well at least i never saw her as one .  I  always saw her as a simple gujrathi girl who let elders take decisions of her future and was unlucky twice in the process .  Currently i see her as an extremely unhappy girl , cursing her bad luck of kismet .

Where does the question of her being any obstacle comes in ? Neither did she try to  stop the Jai Bhumi relationship like Gayatri nor did  she instigate Ansu ba  to set those tests . Avni has been bitchy , not Bharti.

The comments on her have been regarding her curtness with Parul and her silently going along with Ansu Ba inspite of knowing that she is setting up impossible tests .

I  am ready to give her the benefit of doubt  on the latter issue ...but definetey i would like her to speak her mind about not wanting to hanker for an already married man although Ansu Ba succesfully breaks the marraige up . It would develop her character rather than staring at Ansu Ba quietly with tear filled eyes having a glimmer of hope , coz  that silence is giving out wrong signals .

The shortness with Parul has been defended with this ...that Parul was too late to sympathize with her and only wrapped up in her son and new bahu so it was natural 

to that i say ...was Parul's permission even seeked by the Munim and Bharti or were they satisfied and euphoric with Ansu ba's permission only ? I  did not see any one bothering to see what Parul , the boy's mom felt , they just took her for granted . So why is it being expected that Parul should have rushed to placate Bharti instead of  rushing to stop her own son from leaving the house and later being worried sick about his wife being purposefully kicked out of the house by her sore and conniving saas ?

The moment the couple has entered the house Parul has only battled to keep them in the house coz her tyrannical saas has not given her a moment's respite but only plotted , vowed revengefully and done villainous set ups . How can it  be held against her that she was inconsiderate to Bharti ?Confused

Neither do i find Parul selfish , nor do i find Bhumi cheap .  Fighting to keep son in the house with a non supportive husband is not being selfish ...for that matter the Munim is only thinking from his POV .  

I wouldn't call Bharti selfish too , i would just categorize her as unhappy .

And marrying a guy by falling for him and for a work permit would not be called cheap by me . Some one has to fall first ...the girl or the boy ...here the girl did . So she married him so he should get the work permit ...so ?? Many marraiges all over are being done for green cards  , citizenships etc . Was not dowry being given in Bharti's marraige ...was not that cheap ? I  have not seen Bhumi having multiple boyfriends , indulging in free sex , having a hippy lifestyle , nothing .  There is no rule book that says that a girl should not propose first and she married him only after he got his family's permission , if it was a NO he would have refused and Bhumi would have abided by it . I find nothing cheap or shameful about her love ...i agree that Nans should  not  have  hurried but i definetely wouldn't call her cheap .

Bharti is a lovely girl who deserves more dignity in the show than being shown as hankering after a married man which CVs intend ...they thrive on triangles . I  wish for a new lead for her who is  handsome and wish to see many romantic moments .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 07 April 2013 at 2:24pm
pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

super agree May
even I agree Bharti is not an obstacle...

why should she be??She is only being used by Ansu Baa who wants to achieve her own selfish means...

If you look properly she is not  behaving as a vamp (as few ppl on this forum claim) but she is just a normal girl who is heartbroken which leaves her with little choice but a lot of contempt for the Vaishnav family members...a curt reply to Parul was an apt characterisation...

and as for Parul's goodness she is always shown as either  a selfish mother or a perfectly devoted housewife ...Instaed of having little of both she changes from one form to other just like a dynamic system...

Parul always had a problem with Bharti being the DIL but with Bhoomi it was no questions asked..I say why???
Where did the worry for Kishan being pressurised vanish even after hearing about the forced marriage due to work permit...
She did not have a thought to spare for Bharti except when she remembers her in front of kishenji..changing Sanskaar with changing times I guess...

But I guess Bhoomi is the worst female characterisation of the show who offers herself rather forces herself on the guy saying mujhse Shaadi karlo tumhe permit mil jayega..thats way too cheap for any girl...no matter how much you love the guy will you ever offer yourself to the guy like that???

If she has so much true Sanskaars to boast of why cant she give it back to Ansu Baa and Jai rather than digesting her crap...

Sanskaar is not only about doing good to others,it is also about standing up for what is right and Bhoomi lacks it in a big way...
It seems her moral sense is restricted to chiding her mom...

bhoomi is not cheap.. even i dont like bhoomi asking jay for so much for thier marriage..but in the end its all fair in love n war as bhoomi very well knew jay loves her..if jay doesnt luv bhoomi then u can define bhoomi as a cheap lady who forces herself on jay.. 
she was the one who helped jay since beginning even whn she was not in love..she stood by jay at every obstacle of his life. their love was mutual..it was never a one sided love. the girl who helped so much in his obstacle whn she was not in love,it was fair enough for her to help jay even if it is cald forceful as shr deeply luvs him n she knew he loves her..

n jay is not a person who can marry anybody that offers gc or citizenship..neithr bhoomi ..

it doesnt take bhoomi a minute to hit back on all of vaishnav who is giving cold shoulders to her including bharti.. but she never did it not bcoz kishan luv his family but also the innocent n selfless ness of bhoomi's nature.. .  she is pure hearted lady who doesnt hold any grudge aginst anybody..be it her mom who opposes her decision..be it ansuba who humilates her every time..rather hitting back , she always try to be nice with all..

parul always wanted jay to marry someone who he like instead of a girl that family choses..even if they choose a girl for him she want jay to marry the girl only whn he like her..she couldnt accept bharti in the beginning as the rishta is fixed forcefully on jay..its not a happy situation. she make sure jay is happy with their decision..for her jay's happiness comes first..thats y she expressed her doubts on ansuba's decision n she confronted ansuba..but parul see bhoomi, she can see her happy son who holds bhoomi's hands in every odd n stand by her side even if he has to question ansuba... she is a mother who wants her son to be happy with the girl she lovef..so thr is no question of parul accepting bhoomi n not accepting bharti.

bharti is not at all vamp here..but every one who r watching jayMi together has this question in their mind why she is not telling ansuba that she dont want to marry a person who is happily married ..that to by breaking their relationship.. if she cant say this to ansuba as the respect that she has for ansuba is bigger if she feel...she can politely say i dont want to break their relationship n make kishan my husband whn he is in love with bhoomi...  bharti is hurt now after going thru 2 break ups..but that doesnt give the right for her to go n marry a kishan by breaking his rishta with bhoomi..she should realize this if she has this thought of marrying kishan in her mind

Go to top