Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

bhoomi should take kishan's help not bharti (Page 3)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
pesi i agree she should not have behaved that way with Parul ...i found it rude .

and i agree that she is siidng with Ansu ba  although she knows Ansu ba's agenda ...thats whyi i said deep down she has visualized Jai as her husband and   hopes for a marraige with him and her faint glimmer of hope is Ansu ba . 

i wonder about the vachan that Ansu ba gave like King Dasharath

CVs will either show 

Bharti asking Ansu ba to give her Jai inspite of Bhumi winning Ansu ba's heart

or

Bharti will ask Ansu ba to accept the marraige although Bhumi fails inspite of trying hard .

wonder which route CVs will take .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 07 April 2013 at 5:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storytellerpesi11sitakshii

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

pesi i agree she should not have behaved that way with Parul ...i found it rude .

and i agree that she is siidng with Ansu ba  although she knows Ansu ba's agenda ...thats whyi i said deep down she has visualized Jai as her husband and   hopes for a marraige with him and her faint glimmer of hope is Ansu ba . 

i wonder about the vachan that Ansu ba gave like King Dasharath

CVs will either show 

Bharti asking Ansu ba to give her Jai inspite of Bhumi winning Ansu ba's heart

or

Bharti will ask Ansu ba to accept the marraige although Bhumi fails inspite of trying hard .

wonder which route CVs will take .

Interesting topic Smile...I am not hoping for much form this show, but here are some thoughts on the discussionEmbarrassed...

Bharti's bahviour towards Parul might be considered rude, but since she doesn't know the full extent of the situation, her anger at being jilted and uncared for is some what understandable...Till Parul saw her, she didn't exactly go out of her way to console the girl, did she?Smile...Under the circumstance her behaviour is som what expected, if not acceptable...

Bharti is not a seravant of the house, because she isn't employed as such...But since she has grown up helping the household and being the Munim Ji's daughter, she is treated as such...In various degrees...Ketki is nasty and puts her down at every oppertunity, perhaps out of jealousy...Parul and the others care for her only when it suits them...Why Ansu Baa takes such interest in her furture is a mystery...Helping with her marriage is one thing, but to take sole responsiblity, even when Bharti's father wanted to call off the wedding, is unexplained till now Confused...

Bharti only questioned Ansu Baa's future intentions, when she told of her of the nine tests...Since then her father has shown his anger and disagreement on the matter...Hense Bharti's behaviour, because she herself knows, she will never marry JK...She was wronged twice in the name of marriage, by the Vaishnavs, but she can't speak her mind...She didn't look at JK with any sort of favour, ever since...She remains nuetral, while even Avni is being negative towards Bhoomi...She was was startled when Ansu Baa told her to do the arti...

The Vaishnavs and Bharti are actually waiting to see how far Ansu Baa takes this...Because as Parul said in a recent interview...Deep down Ansu Baa doesn't want to be cruel, but she does want to teach everyone a lesson..

Regarding the route the CVs will take?...I think the later...It's actually better is Bhoomi interacts with Bharti..This way Bharti will learn the truth, because the Vaishnavs will not tell her LOL...Bharti will see that JaiMi are not at fault and use the vachan to help them...
Bhoomi can also be benefit from Bharti, because she is close to Ansu Baa...Watching them will makes Ansu Baa's heart melt faster...

Ansu Baa has warned the women of the house not to help Bhoomi and JK can't help with all household matters...So Bharti helping Bhoomi will also add drama, because it will give Ketki an oppertuntiy to instigate Ansu Baa against both, so she can get her posItion back in the Vaishnav household...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 07 April 2013 at 8:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kp_yasharanSRKLuvr

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
May Rose 

Parul is a good lady , better than the rest and Bharti who has been living in the same house knows this , even Ansu Ba who is being unfair stopped her from leaving the house as she did not want to lose her . Besides , lets not forget , it was Parul's family who was helping financially for Bharti's marraige . Loads of money was being spent on her marraige . Hasu even objected to this and Parul could have taken same stand like Hasu ...my son is not a money making machine to keep on supplying dowry demands . He is too young for this  kind of greedy financial pressure , the mill is more than enough .

But along with Ansu ba , Parul too kept quite when Jai chipped in to do his bit in the Bharti marraige . She did not like it that pressure was constantly put on her son only but she kept quiet .

She spoke up only when she was about to lose her son forever . Her son was about to leave the house . Will any mother stand by and allow that ?

Bharti understands Jai but not Parul's position ...trapped as a bahu , a wife and a mother ...neither did she have a say in the marraige that took place abroad nor in the marraige that was arranged here

All she wanted was not to lose her only asset , her son . Was this  really so difficult for Bharti to understand who has been bred in that house and who assured her father that Jai was not wrong from his POV

After all , her father is standing firmly by her side as a parent , right? Same thing Parul is doing ...making most out of a situation beyond her control and trying hard not to lose a son .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 07 April 2013 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11SRKLuvr

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
And one more thing ...i agree that mostly the CVs will take the route of Bharti using the vachan to help Jai and Bhumi  but that will in a sense mean that the bahu of the house was accepted  coz of Bharti ...i don't want to sound nasty but it is like a bheek from Bharti . Ansu ba had told Ketki that you may be forgiven if after marraige Bharti and Jai decide to forgive you .  It is clear that Bharti's word has more power than blood relationships ...like bahu or a son . Bharti is Ansu ba's favourite . She respects her words and constantly strives to see that no injustice is done with her . But she cares 2 hoots for the injustice being done with the bahu of the house , Bhumi .

I wanted Bhumi to win this battle on her own and i wanted Bharti to stay out of this matter with aloof dignity till a lead for her comes along .

Ash_Storytellerpesi11SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
hey guys I finally made the appreciation of Bhoomi - REAL meaning of sanskaars threadSmile

Ash_Storytellerpesi11koolsadhu1000

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
koolsadhu1000

Both Bharti and her father spoke about breaking the first marriage...Bharti even objected to JK paying for her wedding...She even told Ansu Baa not to take trouble for her...So the Vaishanav's had two chances to persude Ansu Baa and they didn't say anything...Ansu Baa herself arranged Bharti's rishta in a big household, why didn't her sons advise against it?...And what made her father accept AB's plans?..Even JK was willing to abide by AB's plan freely...And btw, Ansu Baa sold her own gold for the wedding...JK's money wasn't just spent for the wedding, it was used to save the HIS grandfather's mill...

Parul should have spoken early, since she was never happy with Bharti and JK marriage, even if he supposedly agreed...Parul defended her son's happiness well, but she never spared a thought for Bharti tillshe came face to face with her...

So for me Bharti's father and the entire Vaishnav family are responsible for Bharti situation...They should never have given her false expectations, because she is only too aware of her position in society...

She has to deal with the break-up of two wedding and the stigma attached to that...And she know too well, that nothing will come of Ansu Baa's test...But she remains quiet because Ansu Baa is the head of the family...

Anyway, I think in the next few days Ansu Baa will prove she has no intention of breaking JaiMi's marriage...Or Bharti will ask her to accept them, after she herself is compelled to help Bhoomi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

And one more thing ...i agree that mostly the CVs will take the route of Bharti using the vachan to help Jai and Bhumi  but that will in a sense mean that the bahu of the house was accepted  coz of Bharti ...i don't want to sound nasty but it is like a bheek from Bharti . Ansu ba had told Ketki that you may be forgiven if after marraige Bharti and Jai decide to forgive you .  It is clear that Bharti's word has more power than blood relationships ...like bahu or a son . Bharti is Ansu ba's favourite . She respects her words and constantly strives to see that no injustice is done with her . But she cares 2 hoots for the injustice being done with the bahu of the house , Bhumi .

I wanted Bhumi to win this battle on her own and i wanted Bharti to stay out of this matter with aloof dignity till a lead for her comes along .

Well that view is sort of selfish LOL...No offense and it was a joke Embarrassed...

Why should Bharti just be branded as an obsticle?...Can't she do something constructive?...Like it or not, Bharti will be a part of this track...Ansu Baa will make sure of it LOL...

Bhoomi will not be able to perform to 100% without any assitance...Even if Jai, or Ketki help her, it will not convince Ansu Baa...

Ansu Baa has to be convinced, in some part by someone...Though she will see Bhoomi's qualities herself in time...
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
 I agree all r responsible and i have even said that Jai chipped in ...i am not saying that he alone took the whole responsibility ...my point is , why should Parul's family even do that ?

Knowledge of Parul's inherent goodness and character and these practical facts should have made her at least listen to what Parul had to say instead of joining hands and curtly saying Jai Dwarkadheesh

Anyways thats what i felt ...rest i agree with you .  

pesi11SRKLuvrsitakshii

Go to top