Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

bhoomi should take kishan's help not bharti (Page 2)

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000sitakshii

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Storyteller

i expected bhoomi doing something like this.. because ofcourse its a hindi daily soap the main protagonist has to win everyone's hearts...Confused 

also that ketki has still not learnt a lesson... she is still evil...but i liked the answer given back to her by bharti...
i totally agree with ..but i didnt like the way that bharti is giving looks to jayMi along with ansuba as if she is their owner.
ketki got her share frm bharti...gud job by bharti..at the same time i like one dialogue by ketki hear abt bharti.ketki said she bounded to hear  servant orders...

ansuba ne bharti ko kuch jyaada hi diya hai..usne apna rang dikhana shuru kar di..y i am saying this is she behaved rudely with parul at pooja mandir.

wat she is expecting frm every one?? does she want everyone get together n throw bhoomi out and get her marry with kishan..kabhi nahi.. n more over bharti is with ansuba and never objected to the word of throwing bhoomi out .so making way to her.. ansuba started showing every one that bharti betr than bhoomi n be a gud fit for kishan.

bharti brought up in india so she knew all tradiyions..but even not knowing anything bhoomi is trying to do everything .. n the sanskaar she has been proved whn she didnt tell a word against vaishnav family whn kishan said i know nobody would said anything to u as my family members r gud..this is happened whn bhoomi went for a blanket..

one word strikes every time in my mind said by kishan..iss maasoom ladki ek n ek din ansuba ke dil jeey legi..this is the big hint that bhoomi vl win even if she fail in the beginning..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storytellerkoolsadhu1000sitakshii

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I  don;t know what to say about Bharti bcoz she has not spoken till now but i feel 2 things as i observe her scenes

one thing is that she knows that the real power lies with Ansu ba ...that if she has Ansu ba's hand on her head , she will be fine ...so she is on Ansu ba's side . Parul may be Jai's mother but she rooted for the Jaimi marraige so Bharti is miffed with her and regards her on the opposite side , someone not wanting her sukh .

Hence her curt behaviour with Parul . Which i feel is rather cheeky coz she is living off the mercy of that house and Parul's family was spending money like water on her marraige ...till it broke due to Ketki . Bharti dares to behave thus with Parul only coz she knows that she has Parul's saas firmly in her party . And Parul's saas rules .

Similiarly Bharti silenced her father from criticising Jai and told him it was not his fault . I  feel that she has feelings for Jai .  For her Jai and Ansu ba matter , the rest don't .  For her kismet lies with those two , others r unimportant . I  find her very practical . May be in future i will be proven wrong .

She also gave Ketki back squarely , she is more tougher than Bhumi . Parul would have got a tough cookie as a bahu if Jai had married Bharti .

Ash_Storytellersitakshii

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
@koolsadhu

still i am not buying bharti's behavior.. watever the reason she had no right to misbehave with parul..parul can shut her up..but parul is such a lovely lady n enough mature to behave herself even bharti is rude... if somebody else in bharti's place its a diff scenario..coz bharti is neither a family member..after all she is a servant thr..she should be thankful for parul for treating hervas a family member

Ash_Storytellerkoolsadhu1000sitakshii

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
From what I can observe of Bharti, her character is bouncing from side to side. I am not in favour of her at the moment because she clearly knows that Ansuba is planning to break Jai's marriage and make way for her and she is not objecting to such a foul immoral act.. She is being a party to a great sin by trying to break a marriage.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storytellerpesi11koolsadhu1000sitakshii

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

From what I can observe of Bharti, her character is bouncing from side to side. I am not in favour of her at the moment because she clearly knows that Ansuba is planning to break Jai's marriage and make way for her and she is not objecting to such a foul immoral act.. She is being a party to a great sin by trying to break a marriage.

s..this is wat i am thinking abt bharti..even after knowing everything she is agreeing with ansuba..it means she is allowing ansuba to break jayMi marriage.. if bharti say one word ansuba that she dont want to be with Jay as he is married to bhoomi.. how in the world she can blindly follow ansuba ..her father is much betr than bharti..looks like she thinks her kismat vl again get her to kishan after breaking JayMi..funny

koolsadhu1000sitakshii

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
If Bharti told Ansuba she does not wish to marry Kishan and that she should not be trying to break up a saat pheron waali shaadi she might stop her stupid antics!

pesi11koolsadhu1000sitakshii

hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
i think it was normal to ask bharti, because asu had asked bharti to sing so that was a sign for bhoomi that asu liked bhartis singing and she wants to impress asu so she asked directly bharti...

by the way this shows how innocent bhoomi is..

pesi11sitakshii

Go to top