bhoomi should take kishan's help not bharti - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I  don;t know what to say about Bharti bcoz she has not spoken till now but i feel 2 things as i observe her scenes

one thing is that she knows that the real power lies with Ansu ba ...that if she has Ansu ba's hand on her head , she will be fine ...so she is on Ansu ba's side . Parul may be Jai's mother but she rooted for the Jaimi marraige so Bharti is miffed with her and regards her on the opposite side , someone not wanting her sukh .

Hence her curt behaviour with Parul . Which i feel is rather cheeky coz she is living off the mercy of that house and Parul's family was spending money like water on her marraige ...till it broke due to Ketki . Bharti dares to behave thus with Parul only coz she knows that she has Parul's saas firmly in her party . And Parul's saas rules .

Similiarly Bharti silenced her father from criticising Jai and told him it was not his fault . I  feel that she has feelings for Jai .  For her Jai and Ansu ba matter , the rest don't .  For her kismet lies with those two , others r unimportant . I  find her very practical . May be in future i will be proven wrong .

She also gave Ketki back squarely , she is more tougher than Bhumi . Parul would have got a tough cookie as a bahu if Jai had married Bharti .

@koolsadhu

still i am not buying bharti's behavior.. watever the reason she had no right to misbehave with parul..parul can shut her up..but parul is such a lovely lady n enough mature to behave herself even bharti is rude... if somebody else in bharti's place its a diff scenario..coz bharti is neither a family member..after all she is a servant thr..she should be thankful for parul for treating hervas a family member
From what I can observe of Bharti, her character is bouncing from side to side. I am not in favour of her at the moment because she clearly knows that Ansuba is planning to break Jai's marriage and make way for her and she is not objecting to such a foul immoral act.. She is being a party to a great sin by trying to break a marriage.
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

From what I can observe of Bharti, her character is bouncing from side to side. I am not in favour of her at the moment because she clearly knows that Ansuba is planning to break Jai's marriage and make way for her and she is not objecting to such a foul immoral act.. She is being a party to a great sin by trying to break a marriage.

s..this is wat i am thinking abt bharti..even after knowing everything she is agreeing with ansuba..it means she is allowing ansuba to break jayMi marriage.. if bharti say one word ansuba that she dont want to be with Jay as he is married to bhoomi.. how in the world she can blindly follow ansuba ..her father is much betr than bharti..looks like she thinks her kismat vl again get her to kishan after breaking JayMi..funny
If Bharti told Ansuba she does not wish to marry Kishan and that she should not be trying to break up a saat pheron waali shaadi she might stop her stupid antics!
i think it was normal to ask bharti, because asu had asked bharti to sing so that was a sign for bhoomi that asu liked bhartis singing and she wants to impress asu so she asked directly bharti...

by the way this shows how innocent bhoomi is..

pesi i agree she should not have behaved that way with Parul ...i found it rude .

and i agree that she is siidng with Ansu ba  although she knows Ansu ba's agenda ...thats whyi i said deep down she has visualized Jai as her husband and   hopes for a marraige with him and her faint glimmer of hope is Ansu ba . 

i wonder about the vachan that Ansu ba gave like King Dasharath

CVs will either show 

Bharti asking Ansu ba to give her Jai inspite of Bhumi winning Ansu ba's heart

or

Bharti will ask Ansu ba to accept the marraige although Bhumi fails inspite of trying hard .

wonder which route CVs will take .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

pesi i agree she should not have behaved that way with Parul ...i found it rude .

and i agree that she is siidng with Ansu ba  although she knows Ansu ba's agenda ...thats whyi i said deep down she has visualized Jai as her husband and   hopes for a marraige with him and her faint glimmer of hope is Ansu ba . 

i wonder about the vachan that Ansu ba gave like King Dasharath

CVs will either show 

Bharti asking Ansu ba to give her Jai inspite of Bhumi winning Ansu ba's heart

or

Bharti will ask Ansu ba to accept the marraige although Bhumi fails inspite of trying hard .

wonder which route CVs will take .

Interesting topic ๐Ÿ˜Š...I am not hoping for much form this show, but here are some thoughts on the discussion๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Bharti's bahviour towards Parul might be considered rude, but since she doesn't know the full extent of the situation, her anger at being jilted and uncared for is some what understandable...Till Parul saw her, she didn't exactly go out of her way to console the girl, did she?๐Ÿ˜Š...Under the circumstance her behaviour is som what expected, if not acceptable...

Bharti is not a seravant of the house, because she isn't employed as such...But since she has grown up helping the household and being the Munim Ji's daughter, she is treated as such...In various degrees...Ketki is nasty and puts her down at every oppertunity, perhaps out of jealousy...Parul and the others care for her only when it suits them...Why Ansu Baa takes such interest in her furture is a mystery...Helping with her marriage is one thing, but to take sole responsiblity, even when Bharti's father wanted to call off the wedding, is unexplained till now ๐Ÿ˜•...

Bharti only questioned Ansu Baa's future intentions, when she told of her of the nine tests...Since then her father has shown his anger and disagreement on the matter...Hense Bharti's behaviour, because she herself knows, she will never marry JK...She was wronged twice in the name of marriage, by the Vaishnavs, but she can't speak her mind...She didn't look at JK with any sort of favour, ever since...She remains nuetral, while even Avni is being negative towards Bhoomi...She was was startled when Ansu Baa told her to do the arti...

The Vaishnavs and Bharti are actually waiting to see how far Ansu Baa takes this...Because as Parul said in a recent interview...Deep down Ansu Baa doesn't want to be cruel, but she does want to teach everyone a lesson..

Regarding the route the CVs will take?...I think the later...It's actually better is Bhoomi interacts with Bharti..This way Bharti will learn the truth, because the Vaishnavs will not tell her ๐Ÿ˜†...Bharti will see that JaiMi are not at fault and use the vachan to help them...
Bhoomi can also be benefit from Bharti, because she is close to Ansu Baa...Watching them will makes Ansu Baa's heart melt faster...

Ansu Baa has warned the women of the house not to help Bhoomi and JK can't help with all household matters...So Bharti helping Bhoomi will also add drama, because it will give Ketki an oppertuntiy to instigate Ansu Baa against both, so she can get her posItion back in the Vaishnav household...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago
May Rose 

Parul is a good lady , better than the rest and Bharti who has been living in the same house knows this , even Ansu Ba who is being unfair stopped her from leaving the house as she did not want to lose her . Besides , lets not forget , it was Parul's family who was helping financially for Bharti's marraige . Loads of money was being spent on her marraige . Hasu even objected to this and Parul could have taken same stand like Hasu ...my son is not a money making machine to keep on supplying dowry demands . He is too young for this  kind of greedy financial pressure , the mill is more than enough .

But along with Ansu ba , Parul too kept quite when Jai chipped in to do his bit in the Bharti marraige . She did not like it that pressure was constantly put on her son only but she kept quiet .

She spoke up only when she was about to lose her son forever . Her son was about to leave the house . Will any mother stand by and allow that ?

Bharti understands Jai but not Parul's position ...trapped as a bahu , a wife and a mother ...neither did she have a say in the marraige that took place abroad nor in the marraige that was arranged here

All she wanted was not to lose her only asset , her son . Was this  really so difficult for Bharti to understand who has been bred in that house and who assured her father that Jai was not wrong from his POV

After all , her father is standing firmly by her side as a parent , right? Same thing Parul is doing ...making most out of a situation beyond her control and trying hard not to lose a son .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
And one more thing ...i agree that mostly the CVs will take the route of Bharti using the vachan to help Jai and Bhumi  but that will in a sense mean that the bahu of the house was accepted  coz of Bharti ...i don't want to sound nasty but it is like a bheek from Bharti . Ansu ba had told Ketki that you may be forgiven if after marraige Bharti and Jai decide to forgive you .  It is clear that Bharti's word has more power than blood relationships ...like bahu or a son . Bharti is Ansu ba's favourite . She respects her words and constantly strives to see that no injustice is done with her . But she cares 2 hoots for the injustice being done with the bahu of the house , Bhumi .

I wanted Bhumi to win this battle on her own and i wanted Bharti to stay out of this matter with aloof dignity till a lead for her comes along .