famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, I haven't been watching Saathiya for quite a while but from what I have heard, the same UrShi KK business is going on.

Would you rather see UrShi being found out and then the serial finishing or would you want the KK's to carry on - as this is the focus of the serial?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would like to see UrShi getting exposed and paying for their sins or however long it takes.. Even if they pay for the next 6 months it will not matter.. As long as they are exposed and pay it will be worthwhile watching😊

I don't want 2 days of tears, three days of begging and 4th day forgiveness.. It needs to be long drawn torture for Rashi and Urmi like seeing their plans flop, Jigar marrying someone else, Rashi not getting to see her twins, Gopi rubbing her marriage in Rashi's face, Koki sending them to RN nagar, Kinjal and Dhawal living happily away from RN while Rashi and Urmi watch those who they tortured live well..

That is what I want and SNS can end after that😛  Proper justice and not a watered down version of "I am sorry" "Ok Rashi Dikra" and then the happy family photo..🤢 That would be awful🥱
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
And I agree with Harini.  I want the duo to be unmasked and to be shown to pay for all the hurt and pain they have caused Gopi and the family.  And I neither want them to be forgiven in the blink of an eyelid.  I want the family know all that they did and not be pushovers.
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I would like to see UrShi getting exposed and paying for their sins or however long it takes.. Even if they pay for the next 6 months it will not matter.. As long as they are exposed and pay it will be worthwhile watching😊

I don't want 2 days of tears, three days of begging and 4th day forgiveness.. It needs to be long drawn torture for Rashi and Urmi like seeing their plans flop, Jigar marrying someone else, Rashi not getting to see her twins, Gopi rubbing her marriage in Rashi's face, Koki sending them to RN nagar, Kinjal and Dhawal living happily away from RN while Rashi and Urmi watch those who they tortured live well..

That is what I want and SNS can end after that😛  Proper justice and not a watered down version of "I am sorry" "Ok Rashi Dikra" and then the happy family photo..🤢 That would be awful🥱

Yes, that is what I think should happen - but it should start happening soon :)
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also agree with Harini!!

But going on past form of serials that I have had the misfortune of seeing it will probably be all revealed in the last week of the show, just as iot has been cancelled for falling trps. They will then show a reckoning and reconciliation for all the characters with a lovely snapshot of the happy family that we are the supposed to believe lives happily ever after.

I hope there is something more to it but the cynical me doesn't expect there to be!
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I agree I want sonalis entry in sns and get payback from Rashi I also want Urshi getting separated?