India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Would you rather?

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I haven't been watching Saathiya for quite a while but from what I have heard, the same UrShi KK business is going on.

Would you rather see UrShi being found out and then the serial finishing or would you want the KK's to carry on - as this is the focus of the serial?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

san-gohemXarinadoc4everTheta14Justlikethat1Ritu-DEEPZzzz

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I would like to see UrShi getting exposed and paying for their sins or however long it takes.. Even if they pay for the next 6 months it will not matter.. As long as they are exposed and pay it will be worthwhile watchingSmile

I don't want 2 days of tears, three days of begging and 4th day forgiveness.. It needs to be long drawn torture for Rashi and Urmi like seeing their plans flop, Jigar marrying someone else, Rashi not getting to see her twins, Gopi rubbing her marriage in Rashi's face, Koki sending them to RN nagar, Kinjal and Dhawal living happily away from RN while Rashi and Urmi watch those who they tortured live well..

That is what I want and SNS can end after thatTongue  Proper justice and not a watered down version of "I am sorry" "Ok Rashi Dikra" and then the happy family photo..Dead That would be awfulSleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

OmsaiHareKrsna108doc4everfamzii05Anisha_anitanNazmaJDEEPZzzzani_gr

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
And I agree with Harini.  I want the duo to be unmasked and to be shown to pay for all the hurt and pain they have caused Gopi and the family.  And I neither want them to be forgiven in the blink of an eyelid.  I want the family know all that they did and not be pushovers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everfamzii05NazmaJDEEPZzzz

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I would like to see UrShi getting exposed and paying for their sins or however long it takes.. Even if they pay for the next 6 months it will not matter.. As long as they are exposed and pay it will be worthwhile watchingSmile

I don't want 2 days of tears, three days of begging and 4th day forgiveness.. It needs to be long drawn torture for Rashi and Urmi like seeing their plans flop, Jigar marrying someone else, Rashi not getting to see her twins, Gopi rubbing her marriage in Rashi's face, Koki sending them to RN nagar, Kinjal and Dhawal living happily away from RN while Rashi and Urmi watch those who they tortured live well..

That is what I want and SNS can end after thatTongue  Proper justice and not a watered down version of "I am sorry" "Ok Rashi Dikra" and then the happy family photo..Dead That would be awfulSleepy

Yes, that is what I think should happen - but it should start happening soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I also agree with Harini!!

But going on past form of serials that I have had the misfortune of seeing it will probably be all revealed in the last week of the show, just as iot has been cancelled for falling trps. They will then show a reckoning and reconciliation for all the characters with a lovely snapshot of the happy family that we are the supposed to believe lives happily ever after.

I hope there is something more to it but the cynical me doesn't expect there to be!

famzii05

Anisha_anitan IF-Rockerz
Anisha_anitan
Anisha_anitan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I agree I want sonalis entry in sns and get payback from Rashi I also want Urshi getting separated?

famzii05

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top