Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Meri Bhabhi, Gumrah S3, Savitri, HNLHS BC Winner

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged

I am not much of a masala person: Additi Gupta

Additi Gupta

A page from the personal diary of additi Gupta

Hello everyone, this is Additi Gupta aka Nandini Aniruddh Asthana of Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan on Zee TV.

Today, I have been called here to tell you something about myself.

Having entered this industry at a very young age, I have been working very hard from day one to groom myself. But, I consider myself to be very blessed and lucky that I have not really struggled throughout my professional life in terms of work and people I have worked with.

When I entered this industry, it was going through many ups and downs but all said and done every step taught me something or the other. Then I was very confused and knowhow of things happening around me was less, but with time, I learnt a lot and grew with every single change happening around.

Seeing my life in a snapshot, I can only say one thing that problems came and went away and I grew older every single day. But it was easy throughout with not much to struggle and worry.

Aah! My first day of shoot, how can I ever forget this. We were shooting for Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil in Chandigarh. I had to serve lassi to Virendra Saxenaji and it was freezing cold out there. I kept doing the shot again and again and nobody was giving me any kind of clue about the scene. Then makeupda told me that the director is taking the shot from different angles to find out the best one. That was something new which I learnt and made myself clear that acting is not going to be an easy task, there's still a lot more to come.

I will never forget this ever in my life and I see to it always that I keep a check on it before doing that mistake again. It happened to be like; I had to perform with Shweta Tiwari at the Star Parivaar awards and I was very nervous because Shweta is such a fab dancer. As it is I was really scared and to top it was a wide shot and I was standing there blank trying very hard to copy her which looked very stupid on screen.

My experience with Harshad Chopda was very good; he is more of professional type. Hence, I got to learn a lot; like how to face the camera and how to talk to people etc. It was in fact an educative experience. I don't mind working with any male actor, because frankly speaking, it doesn't make any difference to me. I am here to do my job after all.

Undoubtedly, television is changing but there is some masala still there. I am not much of a masala person but I prefer staying in my comfort zone and doing my best.

But all said and done, I wish for more of a realistic drama on television.

Wasn't all this short and sweet?

Well guys, this is your friend Additi taking your leave for now. Will meet you up in times to come with more of my updates.

source : rival site

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Indu_Neha12345xxx-prime-luvharshitisana.harshitiiheartChai-Garima-newt2007sweta2005-Faiza-kiran_28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rival Site : A page from AG's diary" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiran_28

IF-Sizzlerz

kiran_28

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Tfs it priya
glad to know that additi dont have any problem working with any
male actore...well that include harshad also
thanx...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha12345xxx

-prime-

Goldie

-prime-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
T4S, as always honest answers. GOOD THING  is that inspite  being not so good relation with HC  now ,she still have professional respect  and not forgotten what HC taught her in  acting.

Neha12345xxx

Indu_

Indu_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
This is why i love this girl. Unlike some stars she never forgot the path she traveld and the gud thng abt others.
@red. Nice to knw. It give some hopes 4 future

Neha12345xxx

sana.harshiti

IF-Dazzler

sana.harshiti

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged

she always give honest answer that why i love her so much she is best :) God bless her

t4s priya 

Neha12345xxx

Neha12345xxx

Goldie

Neha12345xxx

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
tfs priya...

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged