India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

RISHI,you hurt me buddy (Page 3)

ShivIka..Ketaki IF-Sizzlerz
ShivIka..Ketaki
ShivIka..Ketaki

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
are galti to sirf aur sirf writers ki hi hain. Unko to pata hi nahi hain ki leads ko kaise dialogues dene chahiye. Humesha Rishi ko aur Indira ko aise hi dialogues dete hain jiske karan yaha forum pe war hota hain. 

Agar Meher 6 mahino se ghar chala rahi thi to Rishi ke pas Pakistan me jake Saheb ko lane ke liye paise kya meher ne diye the??
Jab usne us circuswale bhaisab ko saheb ko madad ke liye jo paise diye kya wo meher ke the?? 

Agar wo paise meher ke the to ye bahot badi bat hain ki meher sharma nivas me aakar turant mahan ban gayi. Usne apne zara ki sautan ko theek karne ke liye Rishi ko paise diye. 

Uske bad Indu ki fees ko lekar school me problem hui aur Seher ka kya? Uski fees kisine bhari Meher ne?? 

Rishi apni bike chalane ke liye petrol ke paise kya meher se leta tha? Mobile phone pe recharge krane ke liye ya fir phone ka bill pay karne ke liye meher paise deti thi usko? 

Indira ke treatment ke liye kya meher paise deti thi? Rishi humesha daru pita tha to kya uske paise meher deti thi? 

Ye sab writers bhul gaye hain. Indira ki jung dikhani hain isiliye writers ne Rishi ko nikamma nithalla bana diya. 

Aur rahi bat Rishi ka Indu ko protect karna to jis aadmi ne apne bachpan me aisehi torture apne parents se saha ho, Jisko aise hi saza jo Indira ne Indu ko si thi ya fir aise hi dat khani pade usko to apne beti ki parvah hogi na. Wo nahi chahega ki jo uske sath hua hain wahi uske bachhi ke sath ho. 
Aur jab Zara thi tab bhi Rishi Indu ke taraf dhyan deta tha. Balki Zara ke aane ke bad hi Rishi Indu ke taraf jyada dhyan dene laga tha. Uske sath achha raport bananeki koshish kar raha tha. 

To yaha pe sari galti writers & cvs ki hain. Isme nahi Indira ka dosh hain aur nahi Rishi ka. 

Aur ofcourse jab Rishi ko us 50 50 ka sach pata chalega tab wo sach ka sath hi dega. 

Ye totally mera POV hain. Wink
humara hero aisa hi hain yar Wink  Love you RK & Love you InShi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by dsj12 - 06 April 2013 at 12:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28TBDRESS-Shwetha-RanjinikishanHeema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Paulomi, I don't know why I am even writing this because honestly this is HD and it seems like analyzing characters in this show is absolutely pointless. Now that Indira is back, someone has to become the bali ka bakra to facilitate her "jung" and for now, that bali ka bakra(s) are Rishi and Indu(Besharmas ko thode din ke liye break mila hai- don't worry they'll be back with a bang soon LOL). But to create this unnecessary tension, the creatives really go crazy and overboard. I mean who here seriously can believe that Meher financially supported all of sharma nivas for the last 6 months (if this is true, to usko to koi humanitarian award milna chahiye for supporting 10 complete strangers LOL) and that Seher (who had absolutely no parental guidance as opposed to Indu) turns out to be "better" child than Indu ROFL

Regarding Rishi earning for his family, I agree with what you said and I don't see anything wrong with Indira expecting this from Rishi (though her way of communicating this may be a bit dramatic). And you're right, for a working man/woman, money is really everything.  But we all seem to explain away Indira's behavior by citing her life experiences- she became hitler/obsessed with zimmedari because of her father's inability to fulfill his zimmedari.  So then we can do the same for Rishi- though we have not seen much of his life story, we do know that he grew up in a wealthy environment where money was substituted for personal attention/care/love.  So maybe that's the reason for his aversion to placing any importance on money and maybe that's why he does not take well to people or comments that correlate personal responsiblity and character with a person's ability to earn.  I am not excusing his behavior, just offering an explanation- just like people offer an explanation for Indira's hitlerpana/zimmedari obsession. 

Anyway, I do think that its high time both Indira and Rishi learn to let go of some of these personality traits that stem from their past experiences but obviously thats easier said than done.  It would be nice if they could understand each other and help each other overcome these negative tendencies.  Lekin yeh HD hain, aur yahan aisa kuch nahin hone wala LOL   Jung zindabad! 

Edited by Walden - 06 April 2013 at 12:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-Shwetha-Heema22

ShivIka..Ketaki IF-Sizzlerz
ShivIka..Ketaki
ShivIka..Ketaki

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Paulomi, I don't know why I am even writing this because honestly this is HD and it seems like analyzing characters in this show is absolutely pointless. Now that Indira is back, someone has to become the bali ka bakra to facilitate her "jung" and for now, that bali ka bakra(s) are Rishi and Indu(Besharmas ko thode din ke liye break mila hai- don't worry they'll be back with a bang soon LOL). But to create this unnecessary tension, the creatives really go crazy and overboard. I mean who here seriously can believe that Meher financially supported all of sharma nivas for the last 6 months (if this is true, to usko to koi humanitarian award milna chahiye for supporting 10 complete strangers LOL) and that Seher (who had absolutely no parental guidance as opposed to Indu) turns out to be "better" child than Indu ROFL

Regarding Rishi earning for his family, I agree with what you said and I don't see anything wrong with Indira expecting this from Rishi (though her way of communicating this may be a bit dramatic). And you're right, for a working man/woman, money is really everything.  But we all seem to explain away Indira's behavior by citing her life experiences- she became hitler/obsessed with zimmedari because of her father's inability to fulfill his zimmedari.  So then we can do the same for Rishi- though we have not seen much of his life story, we do know that he grew up in a wealthy environment where money was substituted for personal attention/care/love.  So maybe that's the reason for his aversion to placing any importance on money and maybe that's why he does not take well to people or comments that correlate personal responsiblity and character with a person's ability to earn.  I am not excusing his behavior, just offering an explanation- just like people offer an explanation for Indira's hitlerpana/zimmedari obsession. 

Anyway, I do think that its high time both Indira and Rishi learn to let go of some of these personality traits that stem from their past experiences but obviously thats easier said than done.  It would be nice if they could understand each other and help each other overcome these negative tendencies.  Lekin yeh HD hain, aur yahan aisa kuch nahin hone wala LOL   Jung zindabad! 

yahi to main hain LOL LOL 

Illa Bedi ki Jai LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetha-

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

I must write some thing . Rishi doesn't know what he is defending? He just took the offer to show And prove to his wife he can earn too. representing Criminal does not make you criminal. it just the Job. And Losts  of lawyers defend criminal knowing they have done something wrong .So please do not write that Rishi is criminal. Other wise I would say Doctors who treat criminals are criminals too . 
  Right at  this movement we have 6 very bad criminals in our neurosurgery ICU unit .there was big accidant to police Van carrying  these people . Every doctor is working hard to help them . Does that mean doctors support  crime  Or they are involved in crimnal act? .They are just following the oath they took in medical school . So lawyers who  represent criminals are just the same. They are doing their job . So PLESE think about this when you bash lawyers who defend criminals ,

In my post did you find anything like that where Iam saying that Rishi is a criminal???

All I just wanted that Rishi should have investigated about the background of Rajrani,before making him his client because sometimes due to wrong infos,lawyers are being embarrased in the court.I just wanted this simple thing because Rishi was the one who fought against his brother.

But if this simple demand from Rishi,is my crime to main sabse haath jorkar maafi maangti hu,Iam really very very sorry to commit this crime.

Thank u Heema for reminding me once again that Iam the BASHER  NO.1 of Rishi as well as of his profession.
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@Walden No no actually you know what,what is Rishi's status in HD,we don't know.But if someone says something even if a very small thing against Rishi,that person is the one who becomes BALI  KA  BAKRA.

@Ketki Ila ki nehi forum waalo ki jai bolo.

Well now my reply in general.

Thank you so much my dear forum mates who have given their precious time to comment on this topic.

Thank you so much for showing me my actual status and reminding me of my actual place in this forum.

Thank you so much for awarding me with the greatest reward of all and truly speaking I'll never forget it.

Thank you so much for teaching me that DO  WHAT  YOU  ARE  BEST  AT.From today,I'll concentrate only on my ffs and os'.This is my last post forever in this forum and my last reply in here.From today I'll never utter a single word about Rishi I promise.My dear readers who read my ffs,dont worry I'll continue,ab to yehi aukaad reh gayi hai meri.

Please don't take pains to quote this reply as Iam requesting the MODS to close this topic.

Thank you very very much.Smile

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Originally posted by Heema22

I must write some thing . Rishi doesn't know what he is defending? He just took the offer to show And prove to his wife he can earn too. representing Criminal does not make you criminal. it just the Job. And Losts  of lawyers defend criminal knowing they have done something wrong .So please do not write that Rishi is criminal. Other wise I would say Doctors who treat criminals are criminals too . 
  Right at  this movement we have 6 very bad criminals in our neurosurgery ICU unit .there was big accidant to police Van carrying  these people . Every doctor is working hard to help them . Does that mean doctors support  crime  Or they are involved in crimnal act? .They are just following the oath they took in medical school . So lawyers who  represent criminals are just the same. They are doing their job . So PLESE think about this when you bash lawyers who defend criminals ,

In my post did you find anything like that where Iam saying that Rishi is a criminal???

All I just wanted that Rishi should have investigated about the background of Rajrani,before making him his client because sometimes due to wrong infos,lawyers are being embarrased in the court.I just wanted this simple thing because Rishi was the one who fought against his brother.

But if this simple demand from Rishi,is my crime to main sabse haath jorkar maafi maangti hu,Iam really very very sorry to commit this crime.

Thank u Heema for reminding me once again that Iam the BASHER  NO.1 of Rishi as well as of his profession.

Pami.  Itana Ghussa?? 
     No no and three x no . I was not accusing you of any thing otherwise I would have Ouoted you directly  or had your comment in bold and directly  ask you question .we know each other enough to do  ask question than writing indirectly question or passive aggressive  way question. 
   Since Rishi met Rajrani several comment  were written. Who wrote them, they know them but those comments  were quite unsettling. I  am not going to defend  Rishi here because the way they write his character is beyond defending and we all are tried and exhausted defending character that we learn to love . its quite striking what extend people will go to point out  his immorality .  I have serious problem with saying any thing about any profession including prostututes. Same thing was written about Rishi and Sajani . When Rishi  defending,   Sajani and not taking Indira's side . She is  a bar dancer and call girl so he should not  take her side and let down his wife??? 
   May be I should had made another thread but I felt secure enough to post that on your thread . If I have done any thing wrong I am sorry and I will never call you Rishis No one basher. I think that honor is already taken so you loose may be 100000 basher that also after me.

Edited by Heema22 - 06 April 2013 at 2:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.r-Shwetha-

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
 Topic closed.
HD DT.

Go to top