Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

u say whatever u want paulomi but for me rishi was absolutely correct yesterday..he was hurt by indira's words..there is a little misunderstanding between inshi & that will be cleared by mon or tuesday..the prob is rishi was never seriously about money, he never gave importance to money. yest too he spoke about donation because he could not see his daughter's humiliation in school..give some time everything will be alright.

BTW rishi wont support wrong deals & the day he comes to know about wrong thing he will go against it & gets justice..

That is my Rishi..  ❤️ him from the bottom of my heart for what he is

Thats the main thing,he never cared for the thing which is needed the most to lead a life in a minimum comfortable and respected manner 

He is correct in saying about donation to stop the humiliation of his daughter in school,but wasn't it necessary for him to concentrate about the fact that why my daughter should be promoted by donation?Why can't she gain promotion by her own hard work?Its not that Indu is duffer because a child whos brain works faster in case of mischievious acts,absolutely she is not dumbo.

Each and every student is humiliated by some means in his student life,I was also a victim,but my parents never tried to protect me in this manner rather they always motivated me to solve my own problems intelligently.Iam not supporting Indira for that fact of demoting,but the way Rishi is behaving with Indu regarding the money issue was not at all done.
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

whats new rishi to humesha hi galat hai biwi sabke samne murga bana de to hitler hai chalta hai money ke liye nikamma bole chalta hai besharma se uski barabri kare ye bhi chalta hai agar indira ji ne rishi ko ek careless father kaha hota to ye baat use shayad hurt nahi karti par usne use money ke liye nikamma kaha agar aap zimmedari uthana sirf money kamane ko kehte ho to yes rishi is nikamma but ek baar bhi koi nahi sochta ki pain ke sath ek bachchi or apni  sick biwi ka khayal rakhna use usi ki hi family ki buri 

nazar se bachana nikamme log ese hote hai to rishi nikamma hai rishi kya galat matlab nikalega jab sajni ka naam sunke hi indira ne itna sahi matlab nikala tha . 
who is wrong who is right i dont know n care kyonki mere liye rishi hi real hai uski kamzoriyo ke sath joki hum sab main hoti hai usmain hi hai indira ji mahan hai or mujhe mahanta samajh nahi aati sorry for that.
main right wrong se jyada blind hi theek hoon kyonki band ankhon se insaan insaan ko behtar samajhta hai.

usko murga banaane ki baat ko maine kabhi support nehi kiya hai.

rishi ne zara ke saath shaadi ki ye baat sunkar indira ne kuch kaha,kuch nehi kaha,sajni ki baat sunkar,obviously indira ko is baat se dukh pohocha ke vo aisi larki ko kaise jaanta hai,par jab usko sach pata chala,indira khud gayi thi us jagah par sajni se maafi maangne,usne rishi ko khud phone kiya tha maafi maangne ke liye par rishi ne nehi uthaya.

ek aurat uska pati kaam nehi karta,pichle 6 mahino mein usne ek paai nehi kamaai ye baat usko kisne bataai ek bahaarwaali ne,kaisa lagega usko?Agar koi aur hota indira ko is baat se koi fark nehi parta par kab para,jab meher ne kaha ke 6 mahino se vo ye ghar chala rahi hai,to usko bura nehi lagega?jab meher ne kaha ke tumhaara pati nikamma hai to usko bura nehi lagna chahiye?

agar hum rishi ke dard ko samajh sakte hai to kya indira ke frustrations ko nehi samajhna chahiye?

Aur maine ek baar bhi rishi ko NIKAMMA kehkar taunt nehi kiya,mujhe bas uska ravaiya kal bura laga and whatever I said,I said about the character,not to any supporter of him because Iam also a supporter of him and that I dont have to prove all the time.
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha297

Paulomi, but everytime shouting will not be the answer. If the issue is other than money, it was fine. But speaking rudel saying that you don't work, hurts the person who has self respect. Indira is also not wrong in asking, but shouting and misunderstanding does not solve any problem. There is 8 years gap b/w them now. They need to understand together.

Does she everytime shouts on him?When did she misunderstand him?

If Indira is shouting,she is not shouting for her own benefit.She also of course doesn't love to shout over him all the time.
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha297

@Bold : Paulomi, mona is right. Indira has made rishi murga in front of others which is very acquard and her scoldings is not much than this I think.

Murge waali baat ko maine kabhi support nehi ki hai actually mujhse is baat se galti ho gayi ke maine us point ko lekar koi post nehi banaya and iam really very sorry for that.
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

murga ka baat chodo yaar, 2 days back rishi was about to explain why he could not give concentration to his daughter due to chipku..but indira gave damn about it saying bahana math banao..i mean she is not ready to listen what pain rishi went through 

ek aurat apna ghar beti kisko saup kar ke gayi rishi ko,is bharose ke vo to hai.

vo apne aakho ke saamne dekh rahi hai ke indu kis hadh tak spoilt hai aur chipku ko choro zara ke tym par to bohot khush tha tab usne indu par dhyaan kyu nehi diya?

shweta ko aisa mauka nehi milta indu ko spoil karne ka agar indu ko agar rishi thora dhyaan deta to.
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I personally do not blame either Indira or Rishi but I do blame writer for writing such a out of character dialogs for Rishi And  Indira. They are not being fair for  this couple . They are writing Any thing , they wants just to spice up the scene and do not care about consequences of those very harsh words for both charecters.
   This was done just to keep Indira telling Rushi story about Sajani  so they will get to show dramatic  flimi style episode on Monday and  Rishi find out the  truth  about  Indira  and Indira about Rishi. This is TV and this  HD so every thing is  stretched to its limit which often test fans tolerance . 
   Just forget about who said what and when it was  said and how it was said. Both India and Rishi has uttered  wrong thing.i wished this couple can talk to each other as husband and wife .
 Indira  was wrong by making him Murga. Insulting him infront of children  and SF and calling him Nikksmma and Nithalla  was horrible.I do not blame her because she is frustrated and wants her husband to be respected . But they way it's was done was wrrong.
   One thing I know that husband's ego is vey interesting  and fragile . specially when its challaenged  by his Wife, by   insultsing   him about ,"not  making money " . Indira compared  him with other members of the SF. So for that reason I could feel his frustration . I am not saying he is right ,but I definitely have understanding for the worlds out of this mouth is pure frustration.tomorrow will be different story .
 I have one humble request . 
  I must write some thing . Rishi doesn't know what he is defending? He just took the offer to show And prove to his wife he can earn too. representing Criminal does not make you criminal. it just the Job. And Losts  of lawyers defend criminal knowing they have done something wrong .So please do not write that Rishi is criminal. Other wise I would say Doctors who treat criminals are criminals too . 
  Right at  this movement we have 6 very bad criminals in our neurosurgery ICU unit .there was big accidant to police Van carrying  these people . Every doctor is working hard to help them . Does that mean doctors support  crime  Or they are involved in crimnal act? .They are just following the oath they took in medical school . So lawyers who  represent criminals are just the same. They are doing their job . So PLESE think about this when you bash lawyers who defend criminals ,
Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
are galti to sirf aur sirf writers ki hi hain. Unko to pata hi nahi hain ki leads ko kaise dialogues dene chahiye. Humesha Rishi ko aur Indira ko aise hi dialogues dete hain jiske karan yaha forum pe war hota hain. 

Agar Meher 6 mahino se ghar chala rahi thi to Rishi ke pas Pakistan me jake Saheb ko lane ke liye paise kya meher ne diye the??
Jab usne us circuswale bhaisab ko saheb ko madad ke liye jo paise diye kya wo meher ke the?? 

Agar wo paise meher ke the to ye bahot badi bat hain ki meher sharma nivas me aakar turant mahan ban gayi. Usne apne zara ki sautan ko theek karne ke liye Rishi ko paise diye. 

Uske bad Indu ki fees ko lekar school me problem hui aur Seher ka kya? Uski fees kisine bhari Meher ne?? 

Rishi apni bike chalane ke liye petrol ke paise kya meher se leta tha? Mobile phone pe recharge krane ke liye ya fir phone ka bill pay karne ke liye meher paise deti thi usko? 

Indira ke treatment ke liye kya meher paise deti thi? Rishi humesha daru pita tha to kya uske paise meher deti thi? 

Ye sab writers bhul gaye hain. Indira ki jung dikhani hain isiliye writers ne Rishi ko nikamma nithalla bana diya. 

Aur rahi bat Rishi ka Indu ko protect karna to jis aadmi ne apne bachpan me aisehi torture apne parents se saha ho, Jisko aise hi saza jo Indira ne Indu ko si thi ya fir aise hi dat khani pade usko to apne beti ki parvah hogi na. Wo nahi chahega ki jo uske sath hua hain wahi uske bachhi ke sath ho. 
Aur jab Zara thi tab bhi Rishi Indu ke taraf dhyan deta tha. Balki Zara ke aane ke bad hi Rishi Indu ke taraf jyada dhyan dene laga tha. Uske sath achha raport bananeki koshish kar raha tha. 

To yaha pe sari galti writers & cvs ki hain. Isme nahi Indira ka dosh hain aur nahi Rishi ka. 

Aur ofcourse jab Rishi ko us 50 50 ka sach pata chalega tab wo sach ka sath hi dega. 

Ye totally mera POV hain. 😉
humara hero aisa hi hain yar 😉  Love you RK & Love you InShi 😳😳
Edited by dsj12 - 11 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Paulomi, I don't know why I am even writing this because honestly this is HD and it seems like analyzing characters in this show is absolutely pointless. Now that Indira is back, someone has to become the bali ka bakra to facilitate her "jung" and for now, that bali ka bakra(s) are Rishi and Indu(Besharmas ko thode din ke liye break mila hai- don't worry they'll be back with a bang soon 😆). But to create this unnecessary tension, the creatives really go crazy and overboard. I mean who here seriously can believe that Meher financially supported all of sharma nivas for the last 6 months (if this is true, to usko to koi humanitarian award milna chahiye for supporting 10 complete strangers 😆) and that Seher (who had absolutely no parental guidance as opposed to Indu) turns out to be "better" child than Indu 🤣

Regarding Rishi earning for his family, I agree with what you said and I don't see anything wrong with Indira expecting this from Rishi (though her way of communicating this may be a bit dramatic). And you're right, for a working man/woman, money is really everything.  But we all seem to explain away Indira's behavior by citing her life experiences- she became hitler/obsessed with zimmedari because of her father's inability to fulfill his zimmedari.  So then we can do the same for Rishi- though we have not seen much of his life story, we do know that he grew up in a wealthy environment where money was substituted for personal attention/care/love.  So maybe that's the reason for his aversion to placing any importance on money and maybe that's why he does not take well to people or comments that correlate personal responsiblity and character with a person's ability to earn.  I am not excusing his behavior, just offering an explanation- just like people offer an explanation for Indira's hitlerpana/zimmedari obsession. 

Anyway, I do think that its high time both Indira and Rishi learn to let go of some of these personality traits that stem from their past experiences but obviously thats easier said than done.  It would be nice if they could understand each other and help each other overcome these negative tendencies.  Lekin yeh HD hain, aur yahan aisa kuch nahin hone wala 😆   Jung zindabad! 
Edited by Walden - 11 years ago
ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Walden

Paulomi, I don't know why I am even writing this because honestly this is HD and it seems like analyzing characters in this show is absolutely pointless. Now that Indira is back, someone has to become the bali ka bakra to facilitate her "jung" and for now, that bali ka bakra(s) are Rishi and Indu(Besharmas ko thode din ke liye break mila hai- don't worry they'll be back with a bang soon 😆). But to create this unnecessary tension, the creatives really go crazy and overboard. I mean who here seriously can believe that Meher financially supported all of sharma nivas for the last 6 months (if this is true, to usko to koi humanitarian award milna chahiye for supporting 10 complete strangers 😆) and that Seher (who had absolutely no parental guidance as opposed to Indu) turns out to be "better" child than Indu 🤣

Regarding Rishi earning for his family, I agree with what you said and I don't see anything wrong with Indira expecting this from Rishi (though her way of communicating this may be a bit dramatic). And you're right, for a working man/woman, money is really everything.  But we all seem to explain away Indira's behavior by citing her life experiences- she became hitler/obsessed with zimmedari because of her father's inability to fulfill his zimmedari.  So then we can do the same for Rishi- though we have not seen much of his life story, we do know that he grew up in a wealthy environment where money was substituted for personal attention/care/love.  So maybe that's the reason for his aversion to placing any importance on money and maybe that's why he does not take well to people or comments that correlate personal responsiblity and character with a person's ability to earn.  I am not excusing his behavior, just offering an explanation- just like people offer an explanation for Indira's hitlerpana/zimmedari obsession. 

Anyway, I do think that its high time both Indira and Rishi learn to let go of some of these personality traits that stem from their past experiences but obviously thats easier said than done.  It would be nice if they could understand each other and help each other overcome these negative tendencies.  Lekin yeh HD hain, aur yahan aisa kuch nahin hone wala 😆   Jung zindabad! 

yahi to main hain 😆 😆 

Illa Bedi ki Jai 😆 😆
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

I must write some thing . Rishi doesn't know what he is defending? He just took the offer to show And prove to his wife he can earn too. representing Criminal does not make you criminal. it just the Job. And Losts  of lawyers defend criminal knowing they have done something wrong .So please do not write that Rishi is criminal. Other wise I would say Doctors who treat criminals are criminals too . 
  Right at  this movement we have 6 very bad criminals in our neurosurgery ICU unit .there was big accidant to police Van carrying  these people . Every doctor is working hard to help them . Does that mean doctors support  crime  Or they are involved in crimnal act? .They are just following the oath they took in medical school . So lawyers who  represent criminals are just the same. They are doing their job . So PLESE think about this when you bash lawyers who defend criminals ,

In my post did you find anything like that where Iam saying that Rishi is a criminal???

All I just wanted that Rishi should have investigated about the background of Rajrani,before making him his client because sometimes due to wrong infos,lawyers are being embarrased in the court.I just wanted this simple thing because Rishi was the one who fought against his brother.

But if this simple demand from Rishi,is my crime to main sabse haath jorkar maafi maangti hu,Iam really very very sorry to commit this crime.

Thank u Heema for reminding me once again that Iam the BASHER  NO.1 of Rishi as well as of his profession.