RISHI,you hurt me buddy

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont know how to say or rather how to start but Rishi's words regarding money to Indira were a bit very harsh.

Now whatever,Rishi said about Indu's reaction about demotion to Indira,was absolutely correct,I accept that fact,so I'll not say anything on that.

Now I directly come to his line AGAR  AAPKO  APNE  PATI  KO  PAISO  SE  TOLNA  AATA  HAI  TO  MUJHE  BHI  AAPKO  PAISO  SE  NEHLAANA  AATA  HAI.
That was the most insulting line said to Indira by Rishi.One thing I want to ask that whether all these shouting of Indira to Rishi regarding his job,was for her own benefit?Was this for her own luxury?She is a self dependent woman,she used to earn money from the age of 16 years,she knows the value of each and every single pie.Rishi said YEH  KALYUG  HAI  SATYUG  NEHI so my dear,pyar se na to pet bharta hai aur naahi zindagi chalti hai uske liye paise chahiye,that is the practical world and like every other wife Indira only wanted that Rishi should earn money honestly.

Now some will say that its completely Indira's fault.She needs only money and not Rishi's love.So to them I just want to ask a question,how will you feel,when an outsider complains about your near and dear one and that also by disclosing the most bitter truth?In this case,can you imagine how Indira felt when MEHER said that TERA  PATI  TO  NIKAMMA  HAI  NITHALLA  HAI.Indira was hurt because she loves Rishi.Like every other woman,she wants that her husband should also earn money.Is this her mistake?Because all the tantrums of the society,she has to bear and no one else.Isn't those words a kind of slap on her face?

Now let me come to the matter which really hurt me and that was promoting Indu by DONATION.I mean,I really could not believe that those words were exactly uttered by Rishi.Earlier Rishi was the one,who used to punish Indu for all his mistakes and now he is saying of promoting her by donation.Is that our Rishi?He was the one who fought against his own brother for justice and now he is supporting a wrong man.I know he doesn't know anything about Rajrani,but wasn't it his duty to investigate properly about the background of his client.

The Rishi which I saw yesterday was very difficult for me to recognise whether it was that Rishi,who we know,or someone else.

This is completely my POV.If you want to bash me or create anykind of banners against me in FB,you are most welcome,butbeing a Rishi fan,I couldn't be blind to what I saw yesterday.I sincerely hope Rishi to realize what problem he is going to face as soon as possible before its too late
Edited by -Paulomi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't say that Indira is wrong, every wife want to manage her house and all things won't come free. She is justified in asking Rishi to go to work and earn money in a respectable way.

But I want to point out one more thing. Indira has just returned from memory loss and she is meeting her hubby and daughter after 8 years. She has to understand their emotional health like how were they without her, before 8 years and how was Rishi's mental condition. If rishi would have concentrated on work by forgetting Indira in past 6 months, she might have left this world. Everything can't happen in a single day and it takes time to adjust. I can say that there was a lack of proper understanding b/w them. I don't blame either Indira or Rishi, but still proper understanding is must. Shd forget what outsiders say and shd not care, since they won't come and help all time.

Coming to supporting of Rani by rishi, may be he don't know abt who is he properly?? But Iam sure that he don't support evil after he comes to know abt it and he is the one who helps Indira to fight with him at the end. May be if he supports the evil also fine, we want to him get out from this crap show. Either way is OK for me.

Since, Iam supporting him, you can call me as an blind fan of rishi or what ever, but this is my POV.

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha297

I don't say that Indira is wrong, every wife want to manage her house and all things won't come free. She is justified in asking Rishi to go to work and earn money in a respectable way.

But I want to point out one more thing. Indira has just returned from memory loss and she is meeting her hubby and daughter after 8 years. She has to understand their emotional health like how were they without her, before 8 years and how was Rishi's mental condition. If rishi would have concentrated on work by forgetting Indira in past 6 months, she might have left this world. Everything can't happen in a single day and it takes time to adjust. I can say that there was a lack of proper understanding b/w them. I don't blame either Indira or Rishi, but still proper understanding is must. Shd forget what outsiders say and shd not care, since they won't come and help all time.

Coming to supporting of Rani by rishi, may be he don't know abt who is he properly?? But Iam sure that he don't support evil after he comes to know abt it and he is the one who helps Indira to fight with him at the end. May be if he supports the evil also fine, we want to him get out from this crap show. Either way is OK for me.

Since, Iam supporting him, you can call me as an blind fan of rishi or what ever, but this is my POV.

Iam not saying anything against Rishi but the words which he used,was very harsh.But one thing you know JABTAK  INDIRA  CHILLAYEGI  NEHI  YAHA  KUCH  NEHI  HONEWAALA.If Indira would have said the same thing lovingly,what do you think Rishi would have listened?Its said know,ACHCHA  KARNE  KE  LIYE  SAKT  HONA  PARTA  HAI and he was only the one who was sleeping outside the court.

Whatever we say that we should not care about outsiders,but still when we find that what the outsiders are saying is true,it hurts much and thats what happened with Indira.

what sumit does with this show,is completely his own choice,Iam not interested about it.
Edited by -Paulomi- - 11 years ago
-Shwetha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

Iam not saying anything against Rishi but the words which he used,was very harsh.But one thing you know JABTAK  INDIRA  CHILLAYEGI  NEHI  YAHA  KUCH  NEHI  HONEWAALA.If Indira would have said the same thing lovingly,what do you think Rishi would have listened?Its said know,ACHCHA  KARNE  KE  LIYE  SAKT  HONA  PARTA  HAI and he was only the one who was sleeping outside the court.

Whatever we say that we should not care about outsiders,but still when we find that what the outsiders are saying is true,it hurts much and thats what happened with Indira.

what sumit does with this show,is completely his own choice,Iam not interested about it.

Paulomi, but everytime shouting will not be the answer. If the issue is other than money, it was fine. But speaking rudel saying that you don't work, hurts the person who has self respect. Indira is also not wrong in asking, but shouting and misunderstanding does not solve any problem. There is 8 years gap b/w them now. They need to understand together.

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u say whatever u want paulomi but for me rishi was absolutely correct yesterday..he was hurt by indira's words..there is a little misunderstanding between inshi & that will be cleared by mon or tuesday..the prob is rishi was never seriously about money, he never gave importance to money. yest too he spoke about donation because he could not see his daughter's humiliation in school..give some time everything will be alright.

BTW rishi wont support wrong deals & the day he comes to know about wrong thing he will go against it & gets justice..

That is my Rishi..  ❤️ him from the bottom of my heart for what he is

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u all who commented in this topic and paulomi u too
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
whats new rishi to humesha hi galat hai biwi sabke samne murga bana de to hitler hai chalta hai money ke liye nikamma bole chalta hai besharma se uski barabri kare ye bhi chalta hai agar indira ji ne rishi ko ek careless father kaha hota to ye baat use shayad hurt nahi karti par usne use money ke liye nikamma kaha agar aap zimmedari uthana sirf money kamane ko kehte ho to yes rishi is nikamma but ek baar bhi koi nahi sochta ki pain ke sath ek bachchi or apni  sick biwi ka khayal rakhna use usi ki hi family ki buri 
nazar se bachana nikamme log ese hote hai to rishi nikamma hai rishi kya galat matlab nikalega jab sajni ka naam sunke hi indira ne itna sahi matlab nikala tha . 
who is wrong who is right i dont know n care kyonki mere liye rishi hi real hai uski kamzoriyo ke sath joki hum sab main hoti hai usmain hi hai indira ji mahan hai or mujhe mahanta samajh nahi aati sorry for that.
main right wrong se jyada blind hi theek hoon kyonki band ankhon se insaan insaan ko behtar samajhta hai.
-Shwetha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -dear10-

whats new rishi to humesha hi galat hai biwi sabke samne murga bana de to hitler hai chalta hai money ke liye nikamma bole chalta hai besharma se uski barabri kare ye bhi chalta hai agar indira ji ne rishi ko ek careless father kaha hota to ye baat use shayad hurt nahi karti par usne use money ke liye nikamma kaha agar aap zimmedari uthana sirf money kamane ko kehte ho to yes rishi is nikamma but ek baar bhi koi nahi sochta ki pain ke sath ek bachchi or apni  sick biwi ka khayal rakhna use usi ki hi family ki buri 

nazar se bachana nikamme log ese hote hai to rishi nikamma hai rishi kya galat matlab nikalega jab sajni ka naam sunke hi indira ne itna sahi matlab nikala tha . 
who is wrong who is right i dont know n care kyonki mere liye rishi hi real hai uski kamzoriyo ke sath joki hum sab main hoti hai usmain hi hai indira ji mahan hai or mujhe mahanta samajh nahi aati sorry for that.
main right wrong se jyada blind hi theek hoon kyonki band ankhon se insaan insaan ko behtar samajhta hai.

@Bold : Paulomi, mona is right. Indira has made rishi murga in front of others which is very acquard and her scoldings is not much than this I think.

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
murga ka baat chodo yaar, 2 days back rishi was about to explain why he could not give concentration to his daughter due to chipku..but indira gave damn about it saying bahana math banao..i mean she is not ready to listen what pain rishi went through 
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Paulomi, Ye HD ke dialogues hai.. Extremes hi hote hain... Chahae woh pyaar ka izzhar ho ya pyaar ki nok-jhok ho.. They have to write exaggerated dialogues before and then comes the time for soft words.. Its always been like this and going by the charcters , infact i dont find wrong when inshi burst on each other..They have been developed so because of the circumstances... You know it actually talks about the compatibility they share.Their love is strong only because they express their hatred in equally strong manner . I take my message in this way.