Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU Apr 6 - Flavours from the Past (Page 5)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Aparna i don't deny that i can understand that but fact which is my point that is Singhs  expectations for everyone are stucked on a comparison with Anandi They have even been  unfair to Ganga by their constant comparison  of her to Anandi and  calling her she is not Anandi's match but the fact  is she might not be  100 % carbon copy of Anandi but she is not even less than Anandi either She is as good girl as Anandi is and will provide them as many happiness as Anandi did so in my view Singhs need to move on and try to see goodness of world coming out of their Anandi always in each and everything.  This is what i am saying so i hope Ganga will make a special place for them not on Anandi's basis just as Ganga 

I am not saying they are right.But this is the whole point of the story.
So called kachchce umar ki pakki rishte which were a result of bal vivah.

A lived with Singhs for so long and because she  has come as a child she moulded herself to suit the needs of the Singh Parivar.And now Singhs have reached a state they can never be happy with out her.They never realised the damage the girl has done to make herself suitable to their needs.
Same thing with Annadi she never realised what she has done to herself to make them happy and she learnt to find happiness in their happiness.
That is why what the Singhs and Anandi have between them is not a very healthy relationship.

Singhs and A have to realise that the kind of relationship they have is not exactly healthy relationship by facing the consequences.
Singhs will look for Anandi in whoever comes they will not find her but eventually learn to accept the person who came in her place.

As for J it is very obvious that he  searches for Anandi in the women he meets and that includes Gauri and Ganga too.
A asked to him get married so that she can relieve herself of sme burden.But even while agreeing to get married he found a way to stay connected by asking her to  find a bride for him.
It will be good if he marries Ganga but it will be a long while before he stops searching for Anandi in her.

Even Anandi's so called interfering in the Singhs' affairs is a result of this unhealthy relationship with Singhs.She was unknowingly made responsible for the happiness of Singhs.

She sorted out her feelings for Jagya with the help of Shiv.But she still needs to get over the Singh Parivar.

Singhs and A relationship and how they get out of it is the story.JG2 and AnSh are only off shoots of that story.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

masinumamanu rulzAnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaanu rulzAnjanaYYZ

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Anjy thank you for the update!  I love reading your updates...so hysterical LOL

You literally stole the words of out my mind when describing Sumi's face during the episode...that must have been one giant sour lemon indeed considering she managed to hold that expression throughout the bidaai ROFL

Loved the random points you included!  Mainly because they make sense and the show doesn't LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzAnjanaYYZ

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Anjy ,
      Thanks for your hilarious update,Tongue

It was more entertaining than the episode itself.

Since everyone is quoting there favorite lines,

Mine is   "J appears on the roadside to hitch a ride, but Anandi waves tata bye byeTongue".

I was ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzAnjanaYYZ

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
thanx dear for posting the update inspite of heavy schedule...i must say "Thank You God" for the whole transfer saga to finsh finally..
and also, tht one of these days, khajan is going to turn up in Jaitsar and roam around like crazy looking for his "laado" who has flown to udaipur, not caring to inform her biological dad..coz she was busy sorting out the domestic issues of her sasural-turned maika..i guess she will remember him on his death bed like she did for Bhago...am annoyed!!so the rant...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

Gouthami.b Goldie
Gouthami.b
Gouthami.b

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
thanx. ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
After a long time ,watched bv ful episode ,becoz its saturday lol no choice.Nways happy that finally shiv anandi transfer track   is done.I think they shooted the part back with toral as they need fbs of anandi grahpravesh in future.They cant use prats scenes.
Seriously that song and sumitra s expression .What can i say LOL

Nways one statement caught my attention .J said aisa nahi tha ki mai hamesha galat or aisa nahi tha ki gauri hamesha galat thi.Waqt or halat ke hisab se adharsh ki paribhasha badhalti hai.
Thats true there s no one adarsh .She may be perfect for me but imperfect for someone else.There s no defination of perfection.Its subjective in nature.
I m happy to witness mention of gauri at least in their talks.Now ds said the girl should be sensible ,perfect ,combination of villager and shehri ,well educated like anandi.I think they will like sanchi.She fits into the bill.Ganga no one will think becoz she is mother of kid and anandi will choose ganga and jagya as promised will accept anandi s choice.The whole singh parivar and shekhars too will be angry at anandi except shiv.I think this is going to happen in bv in near future.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50MisseshaaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I am not saying they are right.But this is the whole point of the story.
So called kachchce umar ki pakki rishte which were a result of bal vivah.

A lived with Singhs for so long and because she  has come as a child she moulded herself to suit the needs of the Singh Parivar.And now Singhs have reached a state they can never be happy with out her.They never realised the damage the girl has done to make herself suitable to their needs.
Same thing with Annadi she never realised what she has done to herself to make them happy and she learnt to find happiness in their happiness.
That is why what the Singhs and Anandi have between them is not a very healthy relationship.

Singhs and A have to realise that the kind of relationship they have is not exactly healthy relationship by facing the consequences.
Singhs will look for Anandi in whoever comes they will not find her but eventually learn to accept the person who came in her place.

As for J it is very obvious that he  searches for Anandi in the women he meets and that includes Gauri and Ganga too.
A asked to him get married so that she can relieve herself of sme burden.But even while agreeing to get married he found a way to stay connected by asking her to  find a bride for him.
It will be good if he marries Ganga but it will be a long while before he stops searching for Anandi in her.

Even Anandi's so called interfering in the Singhs' affairs is a result of this unhealthy relationship with Singhs.She was unknowingly made responsible for the happiness of Singhs.

She sorted out her feelings for Jagya with the help of Shiv.But she still needs to get over the Singh Parivar.

Singhs and A relationship and how they get out of it is the story.JG2 and AnSh are only off shoots of that story.
You are explaining to  me the reasons why they are doing so but what i was saying is only the bold part  where you too agree i guess,  they are not right  here they need to move on i know that might come  at end of serial but the fact is they have to  so they will 

Edited by sidra08 - 07 April 2013 at 9:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123tiny15AnjanaYYZ

Go to top