Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Reflecting on this epi, I feel bad for the Singhs and J...more so for whomever J marries.  They will all continue to search for A in that individual.  J looked for A in G1 as well to some extent.  That's the mistake they did not make with Shiv thankfully.  
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Anjie.. Sumi and sucked lemon 😆 Just saw the episode and I was 😆 remembering this from the WU and what I was seeing..

Finally.. Bidaai was over. It was pretty fast for BV !!

I liked Jagya's expression after he waved bye to anandi.. His expressions were too good.. All those could have been his if not for his mistakes.
Feel bad for Jagya and his emotional state. Now that he has agreed for marriage, why not give him some time instead of starting to line up for prospective girl's photos in front of him. I hope they take it slow.. Well.. we know DS will never slow down in these kind of matters..

I loved Ganga's smile at the end. She felt like a liberated free soul.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sidra08

Aparna i don't deny that i can understand that but fact which is my point that is Singhs  expectations for everyone are stucked on a comparison with Anandi They have even been  unfair to Ganga by their constant comparison  of her to Anandi and  calling her she is not Anandi's match but the fact  is she might not be  100 % carbon copy of Anandi but she is not even less than Anandi either She is as good girl as Anandi is and will provide them as many happiness as Anandi did so in my view Singhs need to move on and try to see goodness of world coming out of their Anandi always in each and everything.  This is what i am saying so i hope Ganga will make a special place for them not on Anandi's basis just as Ganga 

I am not saying they are right.But this is the whole point of the story.
So called kachchce umar ki pakki rishte which were a result of bal vivah.

A lived with Singhs for so long and because she  has come as a child she moulded herself to suit the needs of the Singh Parivar.And now Singhs have reached a state they can never be happy with out her.They never realised the damage the girl has done to make herself suitable to their needs.
Same thing with Annadi she never realised what she has done to herself to make them happy and she learnt to find happiness in their happiness.
That is why what the Singhs and Anandi have between them is not a very healthy relationship.

Singhs and A have to realise that the kind of relationship they have is not exactly healthy relationship by facing the consequences.
Singhs will look for Anandi in whoever comes they will not find her but eventually learn to accept the person who came in her place.

As for J it is very obvious that he  searches for Anandi in the women he meets and that includes Gauri and Ganga too.
A asked to him get married so that she can relieve herself of sme burden.But even while agreeing to get married he found a way to stay connected by asking her to  find a bride for him.
It will be good if he marries Ganga but it will be a long while before he stops searching for Anandi in her.

Even Anandi's so called interfering in the Singhs' affairs is a result of this unhealthy relationship with Singhs.She was unknowingly made responsible for the happiness of Singhs.

She sorted out her feelings for Jagya with the help of Shiv.But she still needs to get over the Singh Parivar.

Singhs and A relationship and how they get out of it is the story.JG2 and AnSh are only off shoots of that story.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjy thank you for the update!  I love reading your updates...so hysterical ðŸ˜†

You literally stole the words of out my mind when describing Sumi's face during the episode...that must have been one giant sour lemon indeed considering she managed to hold that expression throughout the bidaai ðŸ¤£

Loved the random points you included!  Mainly because they make sense and the show doesn't ðŸ˜†
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anjy ,
      Thanks for your hilarious update,😛

It was more entertaining than the episode itself.

Since everyone is quoting there favorite lines,

Mine is   "J appears on the roadside to hitch a ride, but Anandi waves tata bye bye😛".

I was 🤣🤣🤣

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx dear for posting the update inspite of heavy schedule...i must say "Thank You God" for the whole transfer saga to finsh finally..
and also, tht one of these days, khajan is going to turn up in Jaitsar and roam around like crazy looking for his "laado" who has flown to udaipur, not caring to inform her biological dad..coz she was busy sorting out the domestic issues of her sasural-turned maika..i guess she will remember him on his death bed like she did for Bhago...am annoyed!!so the rant...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After a long time ,watched bv ful episode ,becoz its saturday lol no choice.Nways happy that finally shiv anandi transfer track   is done.I think they shooted the part back with toral as they need fbs of anandi grahpravesh in future.They cant use prats scenes.
Seriously that song and sumitra s expression .What can i say 😆

Nways one statement caught my attention .J said aisa nahi tha ki mai hamesha galat or aisa nahi tha ki gauri hamesha galat thi.Waqt or halat ke hisab se adharsh ki paribhasha badhalti hai.
Thats true there s no one adarsh .She may be perfect for me but imperfect for someone else.There s no defination of perfection.Its subjective in nature.
I m happy to witness mention of gauri at least in their talks.Now ds said the girl should be sensible ,perfect ,combination of villager and shehri ,well educated like anandi.I think they will like sanchi.She fits into the bill.Ganga no one will think becoz she is mother of kid and anandi will choose ganga and jagya as promised will accept anandi s choice.The whole singh parivar and shekhars too will be angry at anandi except shiv.I think this is going to happen in bv in near future.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I am not saying they are right.But this is the whole point of the story.
So called kachchce umar ki pakki rishte which were a result of bal vivah.

A lived with Singhs for so long and because she  has come as a child she moulded herself to suit the needs of the Singh Parivar.And now Singhs have reached a state they can never be happy with out her.They never realised the damage the girl has done to make herself suitable to their needs.
Same thing with Annadi she never realised what she has done to herself to make them happy and she learnt to find happiness in their happiness.
That is why what the Singhs and Anandi have between them is not a very healthy relationship.

Singhs and A have to realise that the kind of relationship they have is not exactly healthy relationship by facing the consequences.
Singhs will look for Anandi in whoever comes they will not find her but eventually learn to accept the person who came in her place.

As for J it is very obvious that he  searches for Anandi in the women he meets and that includes Gauri and Ganga too.
A asked to him get married so that she can relieve herself of sme burden.But even while agreeing to get married he found a way to stay connected by asking her to  find a bride for him.
It will be good if he marries Ganga but it will be a long while before he stops searching for Anandi in her.

Even Anandi's so called interfering in the Singhs' affairs is a result of this unhealthy relationship with Singhs.She was unknowingly made responsible for the happiness of Singhs.

She sorted out her feelings for Jagya with the help of Shiv.But she still needs to get over the Singh Parivar.

Singhs and A relationship and how they get out of it is the story.JG2 and AnSh are only off shoots of that story.

You are explaining to  me the reasons why they are doing so but what i was saying is only the bold part  where you too agree i guess,  they are not right  here they need to move on i know that might come  at end of serial but the fact is they have to  so they will  Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahi12

Sanchi has started  thinking of making Jagaya ghar jamai so soon😆To win over J she has to work a lot hard as he has given his bride search mission to Sanchi's bhabhi saa so do her seva daily, learn to cook food ,  wear ghaghra choli ,respect the backward dehatis etc etc ðŸ˜ˆbut her bad luck she won't win over him even then and  will get a strong  kick  from him to get out ðŸ¤£

Sanchi with flowers coming and kneeling in front of Jagaya
''
.O my prince charming thou the most  handsome and desirable person for me i love thou , please accept me as thou bride ''

Jagaya

.''Thou my worst nightmare as a wife i will prefer committing suicide than marriying you '' 

then he picks her up and throws her out 🤣

Sanchi ...how rude , i love him and he is rejecting me  and then she sees Mannu showing his tongue to her  aye badi meray future papa pai line marnay🤣

🤣OMG mahi you cracked me up ðŸ¤£