Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU Apr 6 - Flavours from the Past (Page 3)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by sidra08

Parivar or rather DS did some quick mental calculation and realised that J wants a duplicate Anandi - his favourite toy that he broke years ago.ROFL

Singhs needle is stopped at Anandi so i am not surprised at DS's this calculation because from past few months their Anandi jaap is crossing limits They want Anandi or see and want her duplicate in everything because they think only she is ideal and fits everywhere i hope they come out this bad habit of their 's they developed with help of Ganga .Love Anandi she is daughter of house but give one thought to others as well donot sing Anandi's songs always in everywhere Everyone in everything should be like Anandi always Sleepy
Singhs needle was not stopped by Annadi.Singhs know that their son is missing Anandi terribly.They are also very well aware of the extent to whic their ladeasar went to get Anandi back into his life and they also know that he still has feelings for Anandi.

So it is not suprprising that DS came to the conclusion that her ladesar wants the duplicate of the toy that he had years ago.

As for Singh Parivar liking Ganga - they do so because they all think she is very much like Anandi.They see her as a replacement for Anandi in their family.

I am sure towards the end of the show the Singh Parivar will stop expecting Anandi to come up with ways to make them happy and Anandi will stop thinking that responsibility of Singh parivar happiness lies on her shoulders.

i guess you didn't get my point i never said their needle was stopped by Anandi i said it is stopped at Anandi . and i differ with you because you really cannot deny the fact that Singhs are also missing Anandi they themselves want a version of her so its definitely not all because of Jagaya its their own desires too 

Edited by sidra08 - 06 April 2013 at 11:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50Casper-samvi.mahi12Dreamer_Libra123tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@Sidra - It is their love and caring for Anandi and the way it is reciprocated and was repaid  to them in many folds by her that has stopped the needle at Anandi 
Anandi has set standards for them by giving all of herself to their happiness.So for them happiness means Anandi what is given by Anandi .They expect the same from whoever comes into thir life.

Same goes for Jagya also he also wants the same that he got from Anandi   from whoever comes into his life .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Jan50AnjanaYYZ

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
So finally watched the episode Better than i expected and very fast paced With in one episode Anandi left JaItser and reached UdaipurShocked Rubbing my eyes !!!!!!!! super shocking LOLThis  is not BV's pace LOL

The duplicate Bidaai part Stern Smilemmm just okErmmi couldn't feel anything here because this is not first time I am seeing it so i didn't enjoy it Though i find it very nice of Jagaya to come and wave final goodbye to a childhood partner

The dream come true Anandi finally out of Jaitser PartyParty time..I am so relieved getting my soul satisfaction seeing her out of  Jaitser i hope she doesn't show up in Jaitser so soon LOL

Rest episode was really good worth a watch Liked Singhs and Jagaya's conversation . Jagaya poor thing he is so much emotionally shattered definitely not in right state of mind for marriage now though he agreed under pressure but he is so troubled , lacking confindence in him so emotionally broken  He needs some time and space  but Dadisaa being Dadisaa she has started her  bride search mission Hmm they want Anandi type daughter in law so can i hope now  they will reject SanchiLOLbut Singhs demand for Anandi everywhere is too much They always think Anandi or Anandi's duplicate everywhere Stern SmileI hope Ganga will make a special place for them so they can think good perfect world can exist beyond Anandi as well who can bring happiness for them as well

Ganga's expressions through out this bride talk for Jagaya gave me a feeling she was saying i am here ready to mingle with Daactar saa select me LOL

Bhairo is such an understanding father .I just wish to see him taking active interest in Jagaya's life and help him rebuild his confidence in him .It will be very good  for both father and son to connect   with each other thus making their relationship stronger  which has a lot gap from childhood of Jagaya and  it will also pass out a good  message that one's parent  is  a  true confidant in one's life  

So finally Ganga's freedom process started very good .I loved her spirit , her confidence, her determination  she wants to get rid of that monster who tortured her so much No compromise no thinking again  because he is not worth of that and i loved the way she got confidence and support from Jagaya and Dadisaa both through expressions Go ahead we are with you . Ganga learnt to sign her name in English so nice and her expressions were remarkable in the end after signing divorvce papers Happily , confidently marching towards her freedom that she deserves Approve

Shashank and Sriti both were fantastic in episode 

Edited by mahi12 - 07 April 2013 at 1:09pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redJan50Casper-jyothiramMisseshaanu rulzDreamer_Libra123BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

@Sidra - It is their love and caring for Anandi and the way it is reciprocated and was repaid  to them in many folds by her that has stopped the needle at Anandi 
Anandi has set standards for them by giving all of herself to their happiness.So for them happiness means Anandi what is given by Anandi .They expect the same from whoever comes into thir life.

Same goes for Jagya also he also wants the same that he got from Anandi   from whoever comes into his life .

Aparna i don't deny that i can understand that but fact which is my point that is Singhs  expectations for everyone are stucked on a comparison with Anandi They have even been  unfair to Ganga by their constant comparison  of her to Anandi and  calling her she is not Anandi's match but the fact  is she might not be  100 % carbon copy of Anandi but she is not even less than Anandi either She is as good girl as Anandi is and will provide them as many happiness as Anandi did so in my view Singhs need to move on and try to see goodness of world coming out of their Anandi always in each and everything.  This is what i am saying so i hope Ganga will make a special place for them not on Anandi's basis just as Ganga 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Casper-Picasso9Misseshasamvi.mahi12Libra123anu rulzDreamer_tiny15

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Phew - Done Update.  Thank you everyone for your patience.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
@Anjana ...ROFLremarkable update  I am in my office  my collegues  will think  I have gone mad laughing at my computer screenROFLYour humor is too good ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramMisseshaLibra123BeautifulSoul_tiny15AnjanaYYZ

jaanu_b Senior Member
jaanu_b
jaanu_b

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Hilarious update. 

Sumi looks like she sucked a lemonLOL 

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Hilarious update AnjanaROFL Shiv looked like J stole his halwa ROFLROFL

@mahi...Have you read new article  Sanchi has gone crazy for doctor sahab LOLan article appeared she has grown more feelings for him she is getting jealous of Ganga  and she don't like the fact Jagaya is staying in Jaitser he should be in some big city perhaps she wants him in Uaidpur right nowLOLSinghs will definitely have to reject her they cannot afford to lose their son for everLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50jyothiramMisseshamahi12Libra123Dreamer_anu rulztiny15AnjanaYYZ

Go to top