Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU Apr 6 - Flavours from the Past (Page 2)

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

so the episode proved to be different from my expectations LOLLOLi think i should really watch it now Thanks Esha and Red for positive comments 

Yes Mahi, on a personal note, I didn't enjoy the bidaai part which lasted for first 7-8 minutes as it was very similar to the first bidaai. But the episode is definitely worth watching for J - Singhs (after bidaai) and for G's divorce. 

Edited by Missesha - 06 April 2013 at 9:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redapple1Jan50Chit15jyothirammahi12samvi.vidya0000Libra123anu rulztiny15AnjanaYYZ

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
LOLfinally epi moved n it was good ganga divorce was  high point makes J ka rassta saaf LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramAnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
AnjI - Thanks in anticipation.

Well episode is quite fast paced.Shekhar parivar started at Jaitsar and reached Udaipur towards the end of the episode

Duplicate bidai happened with all the singing by the Singh Parivar members in the background. They reached Udaipur.

In between Udaipur and Jaitsar J waved his hands and said good bye to A. I was reminded of an old black and white classic version of Devdas in Telugu

Singh Parivar rushed home happy that ladesar agreed to marriage and they ask him what does he want in his bride.He told them he will marry whoever they chose with Anandi's approval.

Parivar or rather DS did some quick mental calculation and realised that J wants a duplicate Anandi - his favourite toy that he broke years ago.ROFL

Duplicate Grihapravesh which was dubbed as Asli grih Pravesh happened.

Ganga signed divorce papers in EnglishConfusedBut the way she smiled after she signed the papers it was just beautiful it looked like it is a mix of so many feelings.Smile

Precap - Holi at BH and Anandi bonding with Sasural 2.

Shanky's performance was really good today.He seems to be on the roll these days.
I seriously think he makes a fabulous Devdas.

SJ's expression when the camera freezed on her at the end of the episode was just way too beautiful.It just reflected what was going on in Ganga's mind at that time.

Edited by aparnauma - 06 April 2013 at 10:44am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9brick_redjaanu_bYash.PalPicasso9Jan50samvi.MisseshaumamKiranlovSritianu rulz...Tanu...AnjanaYYZ

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I loved today's episode. Thank God the Bidai did not take the whole episode. Loved J's coversation and thecstatement on "adarsh" spouse. Loved Ganga's beautiful expressive face and her dialogues on
The divorce. Showed lot of fire. I am hoping to see more of J and Ganga.
Loved the way A jelled in kesarbagh. Itvwill be very nice to see her and shiv being a real husband and wife and giving lot of joy to the Shekhar family who deserve it for what hey are and how they raised Shiv.

brick_redPicasso9jyothiramMisseshavidya0000samvi.Libra123KiranlovSritianu rulzaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for update 

The duplicate bidaai part was too boring SleepyThough there was one addition of Jagaya coming to wave good bye to Anandi That was sweet of him and  the happiest thing Anandi finally out of Jaister and reached Udaipur  Dancingi wish she doesn't come back soon stay there for many months LOL

Rest episode was good I liked Jagaya and Singhs conversation I hope everyone gives some time and space to Jagaya to heal up .Jagaya has so less confidence in him he will definitely  take some time to regain confidence in him .Bhairo is indeed the most sane person in the house . Such an understanding dad he is I hope he is just not reduced to spectator here but take active interest in Jagaya's life The things he unfortunately missed in his childhood he got a golden oppourtunity here to reset it I hope he takes a strict stand here and take this matter under his control otherwise rest especially the  mad house of women  has indeed shattered Jagaya's emotional state so much He was moving on before and look what they did of him

Why is that Singhs needle is always  stopped on Anandi? Why they want in everything a version of Anandi ?D'ohi hope they come out of this non stop Anandi 's jaap of them with the help of Ganga 

So Ganga's divorce process started I am loving Jagaya Ganga's friendship and Ganga  is determined to get herself free from that monster Rat i loved her spirit No compromise nothing i want my freedom Way to go Ganga 

Shashank was once again awesome in the episode He acted so brilliantly I am glad i made his AT here so i can do his non stop jaap thereLOL because i really adore him as an actor 

Edited by sidra08 - 06 April 2013 at 11:57am

IvanaaPicasso9Jan50Misseshavidya0000mahi12Libra123Dreamer_anu rulztiny15AnjanaYYZ

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hmm...so nothing big will happen today. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Parivar or rather DS did some quick mental calculation and realised that J wants a duplicate Anandi - his favourite toy that he broke years ago.ROFL

Singhs needle is stopped at Anandi so i am not surprised at DS's this calculation because from past few months their Anandi jaap is crossing limits They want Anandi or see and want her duplicate in everything because they think only she is ideal and fits everywhere i hope they come out this bad habit of their 's they developed with help of Ganga .Love Anandi she is daughter of house but give one thought to others as well donot sing Anandi's songs always in everywhere Everyone in everything should be like Anandi always Sleepy

Edited by sidra08 - 06 April 2013 at 11:25am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50Casper-vidya0000mahi12Libra123Dreamer_anu rulztiny15AnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Originally posted by aparnauma

Singhs needle is stopped at Anandi so i am not surprised at DS's this calculation because from past few months their Anandi jaap is crossing limits They want Anandi or see and want her duplicate in everything because they think only she is ideal and fits everywhere i hope they come out this bad habit of their 's they developed with help of Ganga .Love Anandi she is daughter of house but give one thought to others as well donot sing Anandi's songs always in everywhere Everyone in everything should be like Anandi always Sleepy
Singhs needle was not stopped by Annadi.Singhs know that their son is missing Anandi terribly.They are also very well aware of the extent to whic their ladeasar went to get Anandi back into his life and they also know that he still has feelings for Anandi.

So it is not suprprising that DS came to the conclusion that her ladesar wants the duplicate of the toy that he had years ago.

As for Singh Parivar liking Ganga - they do so because they all think she is very much like Anandi.They see her as a replacement for Anandi in their family.

I am sure towards the end of the show the Singh Parivar will stop expecting Anandi to come up with ways to make them happy and Anandi will stop thinking that responsibility of Singh parivar happiness lies on her shoulders.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Jan50anu rulzAnjanaYYZ

Go to top