Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
AnjI - Thanks in anticipation.

Well episode is quite fast paced.Shekhar parivar started at Jaitsar and reached Udaipur towards the end of the episode

Duplicate bidai happened with all the singing by the Singh Parivar members in the background. They reached Udaipur.

In between Udaipur and Jaitsar J waved his hands and said good bye to A. I was reminded of an old black and white classic version of Devdas in Telugu

Singh Parivar rushed home happy that ladesar agreed to marriage and they ask him what does he want in his bride.He told them he will marry whoever they chose with Anandi's approval.

Parivar or rather DS did some quick mental calculation and realised that J wants a duplicate Anandi - his favourite toy that he broke years ago.🤣

Duplicate Grihapravesh which was dubbed as Asli grih Pravesh happened.

Ganga signed divorce papers in English😕But the way she smiled after she signed the papers it was just beautiful it looked like it is a mix of so many feelings.😊

Precap - Holi at BH and Anandi bonding with Sasural 2.

Shanky's performance was really good today.He seems to be on the roll these days.
I seriously think he makes a fabulous Devdas.

SJ's expression when the camera freezed on her at the end of the episode was just way too beautiful.It just reflected what was going on in Ganga's mind at that time.

Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved today's episode. Thank God the Bidai did not take the whole episode. Loved J's coversation and thecstatement on "adarsh" spouse. Loved Ganga's beautiful expressive face and her dialogues on
The divorce. Showed lot of fire. I am hoping to see more of J and Ganga.
Loved the way A jelled in kesarbagh. Itvwill be very nice to see her and shiv being a real husband and wife and giving lot of joy to the Shekhar family who deserve it for what hey are and how they raised Shiv.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update 

The duplicate bidaai part was too boring ðŸ¥±Though there was one addition of Jagaya coming to wave good bye to Anandi That was sweet of him and  the happiest thing Anandi finally out of Jaister and reached Udaipur  i wish she doesn't come back soon stay there for many months ðŸ˜†

Rest episode was good I liked Jagaya and Singhs conversation I hope everyone gives some time and space to Jagaya to heal up .Jagaya has so less confidence in him he will definitely  take some time to regain confidence in him .Bhairo is indeed the most sane person in the house . Such an understanding dad he is I hope he is just not reduced to spectator here but take active interest in Jagaya's life The things he unfortunately missed in his childhood he got a golden oppourtunity here to reset it I hope he takes a strict stand here and take this matter under his control otherwise rest especially the  mad house of women  has indeed shattered Jagaya's emotional state so much He was moving on before and look what they did of him

Why is that Singhs needle is always  stopped on Anandi? Why they want in everything a version of Anandi ?i hope they come out of this non stop Anandi 's jaap of them with the help of Ganga 

So Ganga's divorce process started I am loving Jagaya Ganga's friendship and Ganga  is determined to get herself free from that monster Rat i loved her spirit No compromise nothing i want my freedom Way to go Ganga 

Shashank was once again awesome in the episode He acted so brilliantly I am glad i made his AT here so i can do his non stop jaap there😆 because i really adore him as an actor 

Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Hmm...so nothing big will happen today. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Parivar or rather DS did some quick mental calculation and realised that J wants a duplicate Anandi - his favourite toy that he broke years ago.🤣

Singhs needle is stopped at Anandi so i am not surprised at DS's this calculation because from past few months their Anandi jaap is crossing limits They want Anandi or see and want her duplicate in everything because they think only she is ideal and fits everywhere i hope they come out this bad habit of their 's they developed with help of Ganga .Love Anandi she is daughter of house but give one thought to others as well donot sing Anandi's songs always in everywhere Everyone in everything should be like Anandi always ðŸ¥±
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Singhs needle is stopped at Anandi so i am not surprised at DS's this calculation because from past few months their Anandi jaap is crossing limits They want Anandi or see and want her duplicate in everything because they think only she is ideal and fits everywhere i hope they come out this bad habit of their 's they developed with help of Ganga .Love Anandi she is daughter of house but give one thought to others as well donot sing Anandi's songs always in everywhere Everyone in everything should be like Anandi always ðŸ¥±

Singhs needle was not stopped by Annadi.Singhs know that their son is missing Anandi terribly.They are also very well aware of the extent to whic their ladeasar went to get Anandi back into his life and they also know that he still has feelings for Anandi.

So it is not suprprising that DS came to the conclusion that her ladesar wants the duplicate of the toy that he had years ago.

As for Singh Parivar liking Ganga - they do so because they all think she is very much like Anandi.They see her as a replacement for Anandi in their family.

I am sure towards the end of the show the Singh Parivar will stop expecting Anandi to come up with ways to make them happy and Anandi will stop thinking that responsibility of Singh parivar happiness lies on her shoulders.

Singhs needle was not stopped by Annadi.Singhs know that their son is missing Anandi terribly.They are also very well aware of the extent to whic their ladeasar went to get Anandi back into his life and they also know that he still has feelings for Anandi.

So it is not suprprising that DS came to the conclusion that her ladesar wants the duplicate of the toy that he had years ago.

As for Singh Parivar liking Ganga - they do so because they all think she is very much like Anandi.They see her as a replacement for Anandi in their family.

I am sure towards the end of the show the Singh Parivar will stop expecting Anandi to come up with ways to make them happy and Anandi will stop thinking that responsibility of Singh parivar happiness lies on her shoulders.

i guess you didn't get my point i never said their needle was stopped by Anandi i said it is stopped at Anandi . and i differ with you because you really cannot deny the fact that Singhs are also missing Anandi they themselves want a version of her so its definitely not all because of Jagaya its their own desires too  Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
@Sidra - It is their love and caring for Anandi and the way it is reciprocated and was repaid  to them in many folds by her that has stopped the needle at Anandi 
Anandi has set standards for them by giving all of herself to their happiness.So for them happiness means Anandi what is given by Anandi .They expect the same from whoever comes into thir life.

Same goes for Jagya also he also wants the same that he got from Anandi   from whoever comes into his life .

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So finally watched the episode Better than i expected and very fast paced With in one episode Anandi left JaItser and reached Udaipur😲 Rubbing my eyes !!!!!!!! super shocking ðŸ˜†This  is not BV's pace ðŸ˜†

The duplicate Bidaai part ðŸ˜³mmm just ok🤔i couldn't feel anything here because this is not first time I am seeing it so i didn't enjoy it Though i find it very nice of Jagaya to come and wave final goodbye to a childhood partner

The dream come true Anandi finally out of Jaitser ðŸ¥³Party time..I am so relieved getting my soul satisfaction seeing her out of  Jaitser i hope she doesn't show up in Jaitser so soon ðŸ˜†

Rest episode was really good worth a watch Liked Singhs and Jagaya's conversation . Jagaya poor thing he is so much emotionally shattered definitely not in right state of mind for marriage now though he agreed under pressure but he is so troubled , lacking confindence in him so emotionally broken  He needs some time and space  but Dadisaa being Dadisaa she has started her  bride search mission Hmm they want Anandi type daughter in law so can i hope now  they will reject Sanchi😆but Singhs demand for Anandi everywhere is too much They always think Anandi or Anandi's duplicate everywhere ðŸ˜³I hope Ganga will make a special place for them so they can think good perfect world can exist beyond Anandi as well who can bring happiness for them as well

Ganga's expressions through out this bride talk for Jagaya gave me a feeling she was saying i am here ready to mingle with Daactar saa select me ðŸ˜†

Bhairo is such an understanding father .I just wish to see him taking active interest in Jagaya's life and help him rebuild his confidence in him .It will be very good  for both father and son to connect   with each other thus making their relationship stronger  which has a lot gap from childhood of Jagaya and  it will also pass out a good  message that one's parent  is  a  true confidant in one's life  

So finally Ganga's freedom process started very good .I loved her spirit , her confidence, her determination  she wants to get rid of that monster who tortured her so much No compromise no thinking again  because he is not worth of that and i loved the way she got confidence and support from Jagaya and Dadisaa both through expressions Go ahead we are with you . Ganga learnt to sign her name in English so nice and her expressions were remarkable in the end after signing divorvce papers Happily , confidently marching towards her freedom that she deserves 

Shashank and Sriti both were fantastic in episode 

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago

@Sidra - It is their love and caring for Anandi and the way it is reciprocated and was repaid  to them in many folds by her that has stopped the needle at Anandi 

Anandi has set standards for them by giving all of herself to their happiness.So for them happiness means Anandi what is given by Anandi .They expect the same from whoever comes into thir life.

Same goes for Jagya also he also wants the same that he got from Anandi   from whoever comes into his life .

Aparna i don't deny that i can understand that but fact which is my point that is Singhs  expectations for everyone are stucked on a comparison with Anandi They have even been  unfair to Ganga by their constant comparison  of her to Anandi and  calling her she is not Anandi's match but the fact  is she might not be  100 % carbon copy of Anandi but she is not even less than Anandi either She is as good girl as Anandi is and will provide them as many happiness as Anandi did so in my view Singhs need to move on and try to see goodness of world coming out of their Anandi always in each and everything.  This is what i am saying so i hope Ganga will make a special place for them not on Anandi's basis just as Ganga