Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DD AT#138 ~If HerBeautyWasTime, SheWillBeEternal (Page 21)

CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sanjana_

Sam Kasam ki Kasam is one of my favorite song Embarrassed but i hate that Sanjana i love you song.. i have been teased by friends in schools when that song was released
can i make a confession when i first heard you name was sanjana i automatically though of that song toooLOL oh god it much have been really bad for you that song is so annoying and gets stuck in ur head so fast.LOL did they sing it for a long timeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DimaagKaKeeda

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
That will be fun to watch Aryan and RK making attempts to seek attention from Bala but then it will also create fights and misunderstanding in b/w RishBala and this Forum will be again ready to BASH Madhu left right center.. saying what was the need to make that promise to Sultan see cause Bala my RK is hurt Pinch Bala doesnt care for RK and only pays attention on Aryan.. so what if he is handicapped Bala doesnt know that RK is her Husband that Aryan is not even her child and blah blah blah Sleepy see Sam whether this track comes or not BUT Bala ki bashing will be always done in this forum LOL LOL LOL

CurryMonsta

DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Sam i know even i was thinking the same that we are really very slow in moving DD AT.. usually all DDians complete the thread in few hours if all are present! but no problem will learn one day LOL

CurryMonsta

DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Sam have you commented on GEET anniversary thread?

CurryMonsta

CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

That will be fun to watch Aryan and RK making attempts to seek attention from Bala but then it will also create fights and misunderstanding in b/w RishBala and this Forum will be again ready to BASH Madhu left right center.. saying what was the need to make that promise to Sultan see cause Bala my RK is hurt Pinch Bala doesnt care for RK and only pays attention on Aryan.. so what if he is handicapped Bala doesnt know that RK is her Husband that Aryan is not even her child and blah blah blah Sleepy see Sam whether this track comes or not BUT Bala ki bashing will be always done in this forum LOL LOL LOL
bajoing bala is everyone's favorite hobby naaLOL so she will always be bajoed like a dholLOL
it would be damn funny rk jelous of a 8 yr old kid, both fight on who gets to sleep with bala at night or who feeds them firstROFL remember our bala has hand feed rk many times b4LOL

DimaagKaKeeda

CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Sam i know even i was thinking the same that we are really very slow in moving DD AT.. usually all DDians complete the thread in few hours if all are present! but no problem will learn one day LOL
yep we will learn one fine dayLOL hey when do we get to turn turquoise i hate this yellow and goldie under my nameLOLDead 
CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Sam have you commented on GEET anniversary thread?
yep i said happy geet anniversaryParty and thats it was to lazy to write a paragraph still one hand typing going onLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index