Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DD AT#138 ~If HerBeautyWasTime, SheWillBeEternal (Page 16)

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Episode was awesome.. I really felt bad for MB.. man she is damn crazy for RK.. even after the betrayal she was trying hard so that RK could speak the truth that he loves her cause she definitely can read his eyes.. she knows that he also loves her madly but his EGO is not allowing him to accept it.. but RK Angry Angry Angry Angry
I felt bad for Sultan too after hearing his past and i also like him when he said that he is giving any kind of excuse for being gangster by sharing his dark past.. that was again opposite RK.. RK used his past to make Madhu fall for him and Sultan said he will never use his past..
precap was Faaduu.. lets see how this time Dips plays her role in making RK realize his feelings..
but personally i dont want Dips to be the reason of his realization that he indeed loves Madhu a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CurryMonsta

CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Sammy
ROFL ROFL
are you okay? why Samosa pic in DD AT? DD doesnt even like samosa LOL

CurryMonsta

DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

CurryMonsta

DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

GEET fans are really crazy.. they still love DD as GEET and send so many Gifts
CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sanjana_

Episode was awesome.. I really felt bad for MB.. man she is damn crazy for RK.. even after the betrayal she was trying hard so that RK could speak the truth that he loves her cause she definitely can read his eyes.. she knows that he also loves her madly but his EGO is not allowing him to accept it.. but RK Angry Angry Angry Angry
I felt bad for Sultan too after hearing his past and i also like him when he said that he is giving any kind of excuse for being gangster by sharing his dark past.. that was again opposite RK.. RK used his past to make Madhu fall for him and Sultan said he will never use his past..
precap was Faaduu.. lets see how this time Dips plays her role in making RK realize his feelings..
but personally i dont want Dips to be the reason of his realization that he indeed loves Madhu a lot
i agree i think you have covered it allEmbarrassed i dont think rk is going to realize that he loves madhu so soon or tell her. Yea deepali to be the cause of his realization would epically suckSleepy. Madhu loves rk beyond the point of insanity and when he was leaving a part of her was trying to reach for him. I just hope rk doesnt use the contract to get madhu into rk mansion remember madhu made a price tag wala dialogue.Ouch 
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sanjana_

Sammy
ROFL ROFL
are you okay? why Samosa pic in DD AT? DD doesnt even like samosa LOL
How do u know dd doesn't like samosa'sLOL...jeez im craving indian foodLOL and trying to get u hungry at the same timeLOL 
so whats ur favorite food?

Edited by shmurr - 06 April 2013 at 6:51pm

DimaagKaKeeda

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index