Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshdb thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chrys

everyone will not get everything together๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

woww..so sweet...

thats true asha.. u want to be with your family and me want few days for my self... the both are not possible near...
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: harshdb

why do u have pics?? i guess anyone can upload but the pics will not appear until they are cross checked and put the india fourms logo on the pics... many times many pics which was uploded by the fans...not appear on the profile...  dont know the reasons... u try... if your pics are new and unseen they may upload.

i asked for AR gallery...
harshdb thumbnail

dont be disappointed..he is not going anywhere...

hey has the character  have long run.. i wish it has...
-chrys- thumbnail
ddid you see the episode deepa??
-chrys- thumbnail
Vivian, Drashti amazing co-actors: Avinesh Rekhi

TV actor Avinesh Rekhi, who is currently seen as gangster Sultan on TV show "Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon" finds "amazing co-actors" in Vivian D'Sena and Drashti Dhami.

Vivian plays the lead protagonist Rishabh Kundra aka RK, and Drashti plays his love interest Madhubala.

Avinesh has shot a couple of scenes with Vivian, but so far, he has shared more screen space with Dhrashti, who has left him impressed.

"I have more worked with Dhrashti. I have not shot many scenes with Vivian. Drashti is a very co-operative co-actor. I love working with her. It is very good and very comfortable," Avinesh said here Friday on the sets of the show.

In the show, Avinesh's character Sultan is seen undergoing a change of heart. It seems his character is falling for Madhubala, but Avinesh remained secretive about any love triangle in the show.

"Love triangle? Even I don't know about it yet whether there is any love triangle between RK, Madhubala and Sultan or not," said Avinesh, who entered the show mid-March.

"I think creatives know more about it than me," he added.
harshdb thumbnail

i asked for AR gallery...

u upload.. lets see if will accept or not...
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How I wish.. asha...

Sultan will come back
harshdb thumbnail

Vivian, Drashti amazing co-actors: Avinesh Rekhi

TV actor Avinesh Rekhi, who is currently seen as gangster Sultan on TV show "Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon" finds "amazing co-actors" in Vivian D'Sena and Drashti Dhami.

Vivian plays the lead protagonist Rishabh Kundra aka RK, and Drashti plays his love interest Madhubala.

Avinesh has shot a couple of scenes with Vivian, but so far, he has shared more screen space with Dhrashti, who has left him impressed.

"I have more worked with Dhrashti. I have not shot many scenes with Vivian. Drashti is a very co-operative co-actor. I love working with her. It is very good and very comfortable," Avinesh said here Friday on the sets of the show.

In the show, Avinesh's character Sultan is seen undergoing a change of heart. It seems his character is falling for Madhubala, but Avinesh remained secretive about any love triangle in the show.

"Love triangle? Even I don't know about it yet whether there is any love triangle between RK, Madhubala and Sultan or not," said Avinesh, who entered the show mid-March.

"I think creatives know more about it than me," he added.

lol.. this guy is smart enough not to revel the story line... ๐Ÿ˜†
-chrys- thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshdb

u upload.. lets see if will accept or not...

i tried deepa,but i could not
harshdb thumbnail

i tried deepa,but i could not

then ask the mods... pm them they will provide you more information... ๐Ÿ˜Š