DD AT#138 ~If HerBeautyWasTime, SheWillBeEternal - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago

GEET fans are really crazy.. they still love DD as GEET and send so many Gifts
Originally posted by _Sanjana_

Episode was awesome.. I really felt bad for MB.. man she is damn crazy for RK.. even after the betrayal she was trying hard so that RK could speak the truth that he loves her cause she definitely can read his eyes.. she knows that he also loves her madly but his EGO is not allowing him to accept it.. but RK πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
I felt bad for Sultan too after hearing his past and i also like him when he said that he is giving any kind of excuse for being gangster by sharing his dark past.. that was again opposite RK.. RK used his past to make Madhu fall for him and Sultan said he will never use his past..
precap was Faaduu.. lets see how this time Dips plays her role in making RK realize his feelings..
but personally i dont want Dips to be the reason of his realization that he indeed loves Madhu a lot
i agree i think you have covered it all😳 i dont think rk is going to realize that he loves madhu so soon or tell her. Yea deepali to be the cause of his realization would epically suckπŸ₯±. Madhu loves rk beyond the point of insanity and when he was leaving a part of her was trying to reach for him. I just hope rk doesnt use the contract to get madhu into rk mansion remember madhu made a price tag wala dialogue. 

Sammy
🀣 πŸ€£
are you okay? why Samosa pic in DD AT? DD doesnt even like samosa πŸ˜†
How do u know dd doesn't like samosa'sπŸ˜†...jeez im craving indian foodπŸ˜† and trying to get u hungry at the same timeπŸ˜† 
so whats ur favorite food?
Edited by shmurr - 11 years ago

aww she looks so cute😳
Yeah Saamy even i thought the same when Madhu said the price tag wala dialogue that RK might use the contract now  hope he doesn't use it.. It will make him complete black character
DD likes Maggie when it comes to junk food and DD is very foodie πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i wonder how does she Mentions her figure so perfectly! she doesnt do yoga she doesnt go to any GYM... but still look at her figure, so perfect and well curved..

Yeah Saamy even i thought the same when Madhu said the price tag wala dialogue that RK might use the contract now  hope he doesn't use it.. It will make him complete black character
nahi he will get a few shade grayer than b4. i think thats the only way he will get madhu into rk mansion cuz rk saying i love u or repenting isnt really coming anytime soonπŸ₯± i want bala to be a mean wifey after she is in rk mansion πŸ˜†
My favorite food is Mom maid food! but i throw many TANTRUMS when it comes to food.. i love eating JUNK food.. especially PANI PURI and Chat..

DD likes Maggie when it comes to junk food and DD is very foodie πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i wonder how does she Mentions her figure so perfectly! she doesnt do yoga she doesnt go to any GYM... but still look at her figure, so perfect and well curved..
i think she has good metabolism...the rest of us have to exercise to get those curves and a toned look.πŸ˜†