India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi OS - To khushi, with love, Arnav.

vaish06 Groupbie
vaish06
vaish06

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Ola !! this is MY VERY 1ST ATTEMPT writing an OS On Arshi i  never ever tried , i dont even know how i wrote  or how it is :P so please , please read the full thing, its a long one i guess, spare me Tongue Your feed back is important :) This OS is also written on request of Afsha its only because of her i wrote since she wanted to read something :P what ever you call it lol 

Hope you all like it Smile

To Khushi, With love, Arnav

"Yes Dad, reaching soon, and I just need some gifts for Jiji's wedding, some old paintings that I had done for her, some of the things I made for her they are all left in our old house.  that's the reason m heading to Poona. I m all fine "said khushi over the phone sounding, very low on tone. , obviously because her jiji was getting married tonight, and that HE was leaving

"You sure ?"

"Yes papa "

"Take care beta , call  soon"

"Very soon, love you  ..."

Khushi hung up, as her car stopped before her old house, that her family had left to shift in Delhi. She got out, remembering the times she spent with her jiji in childhood. the girly talks, painting sessions etc. she could not believe her sister was getting married, leaving her with all their memories. Her eyes got teary as she stepped in and opened the gate of her mansion

Walking in slowly, she remembered the time she spent with him. Her Childhood friend Arnav. Her endless fights, taunting each other, pulling each other's hair, feeling jealous, Crying together, And at the same time comforting each other. She felt a big lump down her throat at the thought of Arnav Heading back to Boston, after her jiji's marriage.Today was his final stay in Delhi and all she could do nothing.

Something was bothering her, she dint knew what and why she felt about arnav. In between  9 years, as they grew up and admist the Marriage preparations, she started feeling their friendship fading away or had taken a new turn, in to something new, or into nothing at all. "Did he want to say something before "? Was something bothering him ? Or maybe there was nothing", she thought, confused. Completely lost and confused when things used to be about arnav.

Khuhi's eyes misted up as she entered inside only to be shocked. She froze. It was difficult to see as she looked and panned across the floor to find her floor in a pool of letters covered in colorful envelopes beneath her. She bent down across, e-mail printouts, scribbled notes form school days, scattered around her living area. She took one random envelope as it read…

#1                                                                                             

"To khushi …

From – Arnav. (6-06-2011)

*Di was right khuhsi... You can fall in love with your childhood (If not best) Friend, Unbeknownst to you, I took this chance many any years ago. You never received that letter and I m glad because my feelings since then have changed drastically. They have intensified with every passing day.

I'll get straight to the point, because if I don't say what I have to say now, I fear it will never be said, and I need to say it.

… I love you … I love you more than ever; tomorrow I will love you even more...  I want you more than ever khushi... I m a man of  27 years of age coming to you , feeling like a teenager in love, asking you to give me a chance and love me back.

Khuhsi Kumaari Gupta , I love you with all my heart, I have always loved you, even  when I was 7 years old, or 10 and dint invite you to my birthday party when I was 18 and moved away to Boston. Even on your birthdays, my birthdays. And all the times we fought. I loved you through it all. Can you spend the rest of your life by being with me?Please reply to me

All my love, yours, Arnav.

"To khushi-

WHATs wrong with you?.Tum theek ho? You changed your mobile number,deleted your Email account. left for UK for further studies without informing me. How could you do this Khuhsi? Tried calling and you never picked up. Khushi where the hell are you daamnit. Call me – 009851245130

Love you more. Arnav"

Khushi was flabbergasted on seeing these Letters on the floor … and that too all from Arnav; she kept reading them one by one. He had been sending all these for the past 2 years on the same address. …She came across 1 more

"Great so you aren't even in Poona, you shifted to Delhi, as soon as you returned from UK and I wasn't even informed again, do you even remember me? I need my answers khuhsi. Even now, let them be anything. I want to hear it from you. I know my heart says it's a yes, because it was never a No.

Still LOVE you like ever before, yours, Arnav "

Khushi Read all those letters one like a 5 year old girl happy and  exited at seeing presents and opening them. She could not believe he could write all this to her. To say she was in tears was an understatement. Cried with mixed Emotions. 500 + letters. It was impossible to read them at once. 

She got up embracing the letters as if  it were him, with happiness and that's when she saw another letter slipping inside through the letter box plate on the door. She could not wait any more, she knew it was him and he was just outside her door, she literally ran out of her house to find him. STOP HIM. She saw him Walking. "Bohat hua khushi, you have to do it" she thought, keeping her eyes tightly closed, she called his name, with full affection and tears locked in her eyes- ARNAV?"

Arnav heard a familiar voice calling him, He stopped. Wind blew and he turned it to the right and he saw her, was she… he jerked his head to ensure he wasn't imagining things...no it was really her. And breathed with a smile- "Khushi…?"

That was it. Khushi broke all her records as she like a dart ran towards Arnav, who looked at her like that for the first time, Khushi, flew straight into him...into his wide arms, crying with happiness, thanking Devi maiya in her mind.  The effect was so strong, that he literally had to step back... as she tightened her grip around him, eyes closed, then pulled back.

"You are such an idiot Arnav!! Couldn't you tell me, you are seriously Pathetic and you suck in expressing your feelings I hate you for this, and you are leaving today. You kept sending all those letters on this address" she started , ignoring the "What the "look on his face.

"What the hell! And excuse me …Tum UK chali gyai muje bina bataye.. kahan se bol pata ?  Phattu"

"Stop calling me that! You  Laad Governor "

"Shaaat up Khushi Kumaari Gupta .. You are unbelievable... I like a dork sent you letters, Called you so many freaking times, I come to know from others that You are in UK couldn't you reply daamit ? "Roared Arnav with questioning eyes.

"Who sends letters to the old Crappy address Arnav," Replied Agitated Khushi

"Ohh like I had the new Adress ya … Phattu hi ho tum and your stupid little brain Humesha hi raho gi"

"Shatuup Laad Governor… Ek toh tum phirse  jaa rahe ho aaj Boston … again muje bina bataye . I got know this from Jiijii today what about that? Do even know how much I wanted to stop you from leaving.

"So stop me , whose stopping you ?. Do you even know what all I went through? Pagal ho tum ,"  Phir Bhi TUMSE Pyaar kar baitha (Still  fell in love with YOU!)

"you are such a Laad governor, Hitler and and I really --- she paused, trying to get what exactly he said in his last line, and that's when she gasped as Arnav sealed her lips with his not gently, as if in panic, or the only way to shut her blabbering and make her realize what he meant .After the instant reaction of shock, Khushi felt herself responding rather than pulling back...

After few minutes, they both pulled each other still in each other's arms, feeling warm, and safe. His hand holding her by her waist, like they belonged there. This was the safest place khushi felt for the first time.

"So what were you saying? He smirked, asking her you really really?---"I ll tell you" she blushed her mouth against his hot, smooth skin, "I'll tell you when I remember" she replied her love indirectly, teasing him.They looked deep into each other's eyes for a long while and a happy smile spread across their faces... as they hugged tightly this time.Heart
The. END . Smile Hope you all liked it and enjoyed.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha74ksgsrkcindrella2012Irenespencer14keepcalmrabbavecutyanushkamalar3jazz.kaurmoncheriathiraktswethaj_Gunji.PM_nataliyarandom94MSgayatrisuri2610lovebadhanjtammareddyBlueOrchidShaheen17tanvi_arshiRasa23preciouspearlyrobinhood008RandomGirlAfsha29sagarpatadianeag-Siaa-seven_starsniaprincessTaujooMadihaRishita.SIholiccute_monaya_fanpari_goyaldevishree---Sonia---ashred12deepa.emissmk

RandomGirl Goldie
RandomGirl
RandomGirl

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
nice..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish06

magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
omg 500+ letters...loved it...

vaish06

seven_stars Goldie
seven_stars
seven_stars

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
this is very beautiful. can u pls continue this?? their love story!?

vaish06

vaish06 Groupbie
vaish06
vaish06

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seven_stars

this is very beautiful. can u pls continue this?? their love story!?

haha Well thanks alot for liking it :) m glad you felt good and for the continuing part .. m really nt good at this  this was my first ever :P  .. will try  though may be 1 day :) 
pari_goyal IF-Dazzler
pari_goyal
pari_goyal

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
nice..
cherrybloom1 IF-Rockerz
cherrybloom1
cherrybloom1

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
awwwh that was adorable!!!!
---Sonia--- IF-Dazzler
---Sonia---