India-Forums

Why so dramatic?

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aradhanavarmagiguserSumaiya27sharon5crazy4fawad-Alinaa--Rambler-hamzanuha-Khush--allizwell-NimbuMirchiDiamondLifeFatima_Q

Shivam... IF-Sizzlerz
Shivam...
Shivam...

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiyali

Does anyone else feel the show is very dramatic? I mean there is a very indian soap background score that sometimes drowns out the chefs+judges voices and its so unnecessary. LOL

Also, the way the chefs call out to God, and keep saying "Aaj bhagwan ney bhi mera saath chodiya"  or "ab kya naya twist aayega"  "mein toh daang rahgaya" ,it makes it sound as if an apocalypse is nearing and at the end, its just a challenge!LOL Its alternatively cracks me up and annoys me. 

Does anyone else feel the same?

PS: Calling the clock-kaanteshevar  HAS GOT TO GO. That is so stupid. What would happen if everyone kept saying; "Hey, whats the time on your kaanteshevar?" So. So. SO. Silly. 

absolutely a pre planned show just for garnering trp.

judges always ridiculing contestents , the scenes of the invited celebrities were all so fake( take for example falling of sweets from anas rashid aka suraj LOL), altering  procedure of making dishes to make it look very ackward, giving contestants nearly no time at all to select ingredients and then ending up making unleasant dishes.
Also, whats the need of showing entire sad background of contestants as if they are the most unlucky people in world and showing cooking unrelated stuff like ladies proposing to chef and 
saying how grateful they were to meet them and all of that crap 

Sometime i wonder that this show is more about taking out flaws in dishes rather than appreciate good food

Edited by shivam030291 - 06 April 2013 at 7:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyalileavesandwaves

.Kore. IF-Dazzler
.Kore.
.Kore.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I agree with youSmile.
Even I m of the same opinion that Masterchef has lost its charm the way it had earlier, I mean this Masterchef & Masterchef is an international format & there are also international formats & in none of them there is so much melo-drama.
Even I do not like the word 'Kaanteshwar.' Earlier name Masterchef clock or Masterchef Ghadi was nice.
Also I did not like the inclusion of Sanjeev Kapoor. He at times seems arrogant & thinks that the whole show is of him & Kunal Kapoor behavior has also changed these days. Only I find Vikas Khanna to be the humblest of the two.He is also strict but I like the way he behaves with contestants.
And my one final question:- Where is Ajay? Why have the Masterchef team forgotten him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler-Tiyali

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharon5-allizwell-NimbuMirchi

_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
agree with you !!! they need to tone down the dramatic aspect !!! it's a reality show, let it be, why made it a dramatic like soap??? Confused

and i also feel they need to tone down the dramas involving celebrities as well !!! Sleepy
i felt this week with bharti and rahul was better than last one with suraj, bt still it was quite a lot !!! let's see what awaits us this week with karan wahi !!!
LOL

and for name of clock ... i guess SP wanted to copy KBC where Mr Bachchan used to call that timer of 20 sec as "sui mui j
i"  LOL ... indian tv and it's ways !!!

Edited by Queen22 - 06 April 2013 at 12:31pm

Tiyali-allizwell-DiamondLife

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiyali

Does anyone else feel the show is very dramatic? I mean there is a very indian soap background score that sometimes drowns out the chefs+judges voices and its so unnecessary. LOL

Also, the way the chefs call out to God, and keep saying "Aaj bhagwan ney bhi mera saath chodiya"  or "ab kya naya twist aayega"  "mein toh daang rahgaya" ,it makes it sound as if an apocalypse is nearing and at the end, its just a challenge!LOL Its alternatively cracks me up and annoys me. 

Does anyone else feel the same?

PS: Calling the clock-kaanteshevar  HAS GOT TO GO. That is so stupid. What would happen if everyone kept saying; "Hey, whats the time on your kaanteshevar?" So. So. SO. Silly. 

100% agree with you.

Agreed the show is on a Hindi channel, but translating every English word to Hindi tooo much! Reminds me of Doordarshan days where we needed translators to understand the news!

Melodrama! Thy name is Indian television!

Compare this with MasterChef Australia which is a class apart.

sharon5Tiyali-allizwell-

raj-avin Senior Member
raj-avin
raj-avin

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Personally , i am alright with it as its trying to cater all sorts of audience -some who wants melodrama and some genuine people who is watchg show purely to see cooking talent. Think the back ground music is trying to arouse curiosity. I watch masterchef UK and the show is to the point and still we are glued to the screen. But Indian audience is different. They like content with some masala and thats the reason most reality shows incorporate this kind of antics.
Reg Sanjeev Kapoor , i think he is trying to act strict and that comes out as rudeness as he feels a  judge shd be like that and hence doing somthg he is not used to. Vikas is the best of all , a balanced in all way, however i feel he is getting less screenspace.

.Kore.TiyaliDiamondLife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index