rithika2012
rithika2012

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

I spend 5 minutes a day reading WU
Lol
Not time pass, time waste
But it's a guilty pleasure
that is what i said a time pass to cv's and production house and time waste to the viewers...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanirdashfaque2012

naomihyuga IF-Dazzler
naomihyuga
naomihyuga

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
i heard somewhere that ekta wanted to end the show after sometime after armaan reunion and solving all the problems arvi love story was to depict the mamata of archana how will she solve the problem in her daughter's life and so on the story continues rather than a seperate track but she did a little miscalculation which later went in her favour that is arvi ekta never expected such popularity of arvi so she used the situation she separated them to continue the show now its completely focused on them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rithika2012aathya

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naomihyuga

i heard somewhere that ekta wanted to end the show after sometime after armaan reunion and solving all the problems arvi love story was to depict the mamata of archana how will she solve the problem in her daughter's life and so on the story continues rather than a seperate track but she did a little miscalculation which later went in her favour that is arvi ekta never expected such popularity of arvi so she used the situation she separated them to continue the show now its completely focused on them

Ekta says different things different times lol
Don't pay heed to her
She won't take the show off air sometime soon
I have a feeling she wants to continue this for another. 4 years
After all this is the first show after Kyunki kahani and kasauti to run so long
So don't expect this show to go off air sometime soon ahah

Edited by ilovedhanjanird - 06 April 2013 at 5:15pm
ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with U. Before married of Arjun this PR story is really good. But after they lost charming especially horrible after 6 months leap.
rithika2012 IF-Dazzler
rithika2012
rithika2012

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by naomihyuga

Ekta says different things different times lol
Don't pay heed to her
She won't take the show off air sometime soon
I have a feeling she wants to continue this for another. 4 years
After all this is the first show after Kyunki kahani and kasauti to run so long
So don't expect this show to go off air sometime soon ahah
lol another foru years then we can see arvi's grand daughters and grand son too..ROFL
i dont think the show has that capability to survive for that long with this current time waste tracks..
to say openly it had the potential to  run the tracks all time different as there are many characters in the show..
they can run a track of sachin love and marriage then teju..
they could have united arvi and then armaan and then could have shown ovi plotting against arvi and then realisation in such attempts..
soham and varsha track and then ovi getting settled and all.. 
if it was not enough they could have brought purvi's original family and all but no all she wants is stupid leaps and disgusting story lines and mockery of relations and deals with love stupid and senseless sacrifices...and time waste tracks without any aim..
hope she realise it soon and end it or solve it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

-Ranju- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ranju-
-Ranju-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithika2012

so guys all i want to say is the show has become a mere timepass not to audience but to the creatives..
yes u are right the show is taken for time pass purpose by the cv's and viewers watching it is a time waste thing.. 
i think the cv's really dont have any ideas or plans and a rough tracks in their mind that is why they have been giving this filler episodes and filler tracks since last september... here i go with what i meant..

Since the 18 year leap happened there was an aim for the show of arman reunion and how wil arvi fall for each other then the obstacles in their lives and all.. but once with the arvi seperation and arman reunion with which one aim is finished.. so then started the absolute creativity less creativity of our great cv's..
they wanted to keep arvi seperate and drag the show and hook the viewers to the show by it and that is why they brought soham into the line.. Did they do it properly no a middle drop in the track by sending him to jail and then a worst leap of 6 months..
with this people thought to see how arvi will get reunited as arman were already together and now arvi need to be that looked like the aim of the show then .. but no they kept dragging the track.. and the fillers in this track are the kidnappers track and then necklace and showing many things as if the truth is gonna be out but no the truth is not out and then dragged it again..and so time pass...
and with the baby donation they thought that they tried something new and will hit good trp but unfortunately people switched from this long stretching and trp is down... apart from it why was the need of baby donation?? no answer... truth which had so much possilibility to come out in the court did it come out ?? no..
arjun came to know the truth but of what use he cant admit in front of family but crying inside.. now punni knows the truth she can keep it out publicly but no she is gonna use ovi .. and ovi who cant stand purvi at arjun's sight is ready to accept purvi and arjun' s baby.. and now punni will blackmail ovi to tell truth...ConfusedLOL
above all this a mother who gave up her baby romancing her new husband and the man who came to know about his baby is all quiet and then some stupid varsha and soham realisation tracks and above all sunny and teju marriage deals... UFF.. this show is really getting on my nerves...
since last september the show doesnt have any goal and a formula and is just running with idiotic filler tracks one after the other...
even the stupid punni marriage fiasco lasted for 2 weeks and more.. 
i really dont  know what cv's have in their mind.. they are running varsha soham pari and teju and mittal and so many tracks in parallel without a proper answer and reason and logic to atleast to one..
all these are just fillers and the fun among this the articles state them as big and intense drama coming up in the show..ROFL
i think cv's really need some break and need to learn how to create drama in the daily soap..
we people on IF who write ff's with so many characters take care so that the story doesnt go outside track and solve every problem issue by issue but these cv's are getting problem by problem into the show without an answer to atleast one..LOL
i really feel that this show is just taken for timepass and their livelyhood and no more life aim or goal in it..
we cant understand what the track is heading to.. i can never see anyone or any proper track in the show...
completely agree wid uSmile
pr is now a days becoming a disgustig serialDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

-Ranju- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ranju-
-Ranju-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Even I think that CVs have no story in their mind for Pavitra Rishta, Because they are just dragging and dragging and I think the day is soon gonna come due to very low TRPs Pavitra has to be closed down! And I think that would be a great day! At least we will not see Onir/ Ovi everyday... According to me this show should close down as soom as possible! No use of fooling your viewers everyday! It is a crap show! 
cv's has completely lost der min** so they will show 2day one thing n will show 2morrow itself another.
what ever dialogues they have written in previous episodes they will forget abt it d ver next day(i think they are just lik gajiniLOLLOLLOL)

Edited by harinirahe - 06 April 2013 at 9:45pm

Go to top