Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ARVI FF: dil mil gaye(part 11 updated on pg 20) (Page 7)

-Ranju- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ranju-
-Ranju-

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
part 6

at night...

purvi was standing near window n was thinking about how her life had changed .it was almost one n half  month that onir n ovi had passed away
arjun came inside n saw at his purvi n asked

arjun:tum kya soch rahi ho?
purvi:kuch bhi nahi khadus sir.
arjun:stop calling me that purvi n by the way hum ghar par hai toh why are calling me sir
purvi:arjun mai kabhi tumhe khadus bulana bhand nahi karungi
arjun:acha now live it n tell me what were u thinking
purvi:arjun hamara zindagi kai baare mai.iss dhed mahine mai kya kuch hogaya na hamare saath

purvi became upset remembering about her past

arjun:purvi mujhe lagta hai ki ab tumhe so jaana chahiye.woh kal office pe tumhe on time rehna hai na.nahi toh tumhara woh khadus boss tujhe bahut pareshaan kardega
(listening 2 arjun a smiled curved purvi's face)
purvi:ok khadus sir...good night...
(then she went to bed n them slept off)

arjun went to sofa n sat there he was continuously  starring at his sleeping beauty purvi.he was knowing that even though purvi was happy deep her in heart she was sad after ovi n onir's death.
even though arjun had married ovi before her death he was in love with only purvi.
the day when he married purvi
he had promised to himself that whatever may happen he will convert purvi to a girl with whom he fell in love with.
he had promised to himself that he will start a fresh life with purvi.but to begin his life with this new promise he wanted his purvi back.
some strands of hair fell on purvi's face which disturbed arjun.so he slowly walked near purvi
(with background dil kyun ye mera shor kare)
n removed those hair strands from her face n tucked it behind her ears n smiled at his wife.

arjun(said to purvi who was sleeping):purvi mai tera arjun waada karta hoon ki mai tumhe bilkul waise ladki bananeka har koshish karunga jisse mujhe pyaar hua tha.
aur zindagi mai maine bahut bada galti tab ki jab maine tumhara uss baat ko maana jo mujhe tumse chin liya tha.lekin zindagi ne mujhe phir se tumhe haazil karne ka dusra mokha diya hai.aur agar tum chaho tab bhi tumhe mai nahi chodunga.hamesha tere saath dunga.
ye waada hai arjun kirloskar ka uske pyari purvi se.
he was about to go when suddenly purvi held his hand n said
purvi:arjun promise...
for a second he thought that purvi was awake n heard all his talks n turned back.
he saw purvi was sleeping n was speaking to him in her sleep.he left a sigh  of relief.
he kissed pari who was sleeping next to purvi n again saw purvi lovingly.
then he went to sofa n dozzed off. 

next morning...

purvi didn't had her breakfast.she reached office by auto.she was in a happy n chirpy mood since it was her first day of office.everyone liked her due to her simplicity.
arjun called purvi n said

arjun:mr.mehta groups ka file mujhe chahiye.i want it within 5 minutes.
purvi:yes sir i'll bring it.
she took those files n went near lift.but due to some reasons it was not working.
arjun's cabin was in 5th floor.since he had said her that he needs file withinn 5 minutes she used stairs to reach arjun's cabin. she managed to climb steps n finally  reached his cabin
purvi:may i get in sir
arjun:ya mrs.purvi.(she entered n he was sitting on his chair facing backwards ) u r one minute late 
purvi:sir woh...
arjun:u know right how strict i'm about punctuality(n he turned back where he saw purvi who was breathing heavily)
arjun rushed to her n asked purvi r u alright
purvi:ha...h...ha(was still breathing heavily.since she didn't had her breakfast she had become weak)

suddenly she felt her head was spinning n was about to fall where arjun helped her 4m falling n held her.they were continuosly lukin at each other.this eye lock continued 4 d next 2 minutes.after that purvi wanted to come out of arjun's embrace n she moved herself away 4m arjun.due to this act of purvi her legs got twisted n again she fell where again arjun held her

arjun:purvi araam se
purvi:arjun i think mera paer mai moch aagaya hai...
arjun:purvi tum theek sai chal nahi sakti ho kya?
purvi:ye sab teri galti hai tum mujhe nahi pakdate toh ye sab nahi hota
arjun:kya...?fine agar mai tumhe pakda nahi hota tho tum zameen par girgayi hoti...
purvi:dekho arjun...(she was about to continue her fighting when she screamed due to the pain in her legs)
arjun:purvi  sit on that sofa until u feel better ok.(she nodded her head.arjun was helping purvi to walk but she was not able to walk.at each step she was screaming)
so arjun took purvi in his arms n moved towards the sofa that was in his cabin
purvi:mujhe chodo arjun...kya kar rahe ho...koi aajayega...mujhe neeche utharo
arjun:shut up tumhe theek  sai chalne ke liye nahi ho raha hai aur tum chahti ho ki mai tumhe neeche utharu.
n by d way this is my cabin n nobody will enter without my permission.
purvi:arjun listen to me...
arjun:i  said just keep ur mouth shut...
n he took her to sofa n made her to sit there...

Edited by harini_arvi - 21 April 2013 at 2:54am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...ashvik001bhavyarajkath1arviarshijessiejaygeetrana45Srija.MadloverofRD*Maleena*Shweta2111.logsMs.Bholi_BhaaliPoohLoverParinConnectsPrincessAshVik

ParinConnects IF-Sizzlerz
ParinConnects
ParinConnects

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
omg harini what a great great update dear...just loved it to the core..office romance back again Clap Embarrassed Tongue HeartThumbs UpStar

Edited by pkarvi - 21 April 2013 at 2:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ranju-

Shweta2111 IF-Dazzler
Shweta2111
Shweta2111

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Wow wow wow what a BRILLIANT update "HARINI DEAR" awesome Thumbs UpClapClapClapStarBig smileTongueEmbarrassed,Please please, please updated as soon as possible for u DEAR, i am eagerly waiting for it DEARDay DreamingTongueBig smileEmbarrassed...Thankyou very much for PM DEARBig smileTongueEmbarrassed...!!!!!!!! 

-Ranju-

ashvik001 Groupbie
ashvik001
ashvik001

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
very nice updateSmile

-Ranju-

-Ranju- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ranju-
-Ranju-

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkarvi

omg harini what a great great update dear...just loved it to the core..office romance back again Clap Embarrassed Tongue HeartThumbs UpStar
thanks parin...SmileBig smile

ParinConnects

PoohLover IF-Sizzlerz
PoohLover
PoohLover

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Really nice update ranju...love love love it very much...update soon please...eager to know what happen nextEmbarrassed

-Ranju-

Salrina_Ashvik Goldie
Salrina_Ashvik
Salrina_Ashvik

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Ranju awesome updt..My fvrt part purvi was sleeping nd arjun cmes thr told all that thing aww my heart jst melted dan.I am in luv with arjun all over again.Thnx baby 4 saving us 4rm d current torture of pr.Updt soon

-Ranju-

-Ranju- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ranju-
-Ranju-

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta2111

Wow wow wow what a BRILLIANT update "HARINI DEAR" awesome Embarrassed,Please please, please updated as soon as possible for u DEAR, i am eagerly waiting for it DEAREmbarrassed...Thankyou very much for PM DEARBig smileTongueEmbarrassed...!!!!!!!! 

thanks shwetu...SmileBig smileSmile

Shweta2111

Go to top