Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Salrina_Ashvik

Rani awesme luv evry bit of dis part awww dat kiss hayee mai to gayi,payar arjun ko bhi aur pyar purvi ko bhi hai jst confess karna k dari hai rani gd job keep it up nd updt soon u r taking much time to updt hmmm

thanks meghu😊
Me_Harini thumbnail
Originally posted by: logambika

awesome yaar... nice update... u kept me😳

thanks logambika😊
Me_Harini thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetrana45

Lovely update and lovely song on ArVi dear.Surkh wala Sauz wala faiz wala love ArVi wala love is best😳.pls try to make long update dear dil maange more pls.

thanks geetrana45😊
Me_Harini thumbnail
precap: holi n thodi bahut romance of our arvi
Me_Harini thumbnail
part 9

both purvi n arjun reached office.they wanted some files from there they took it n went to mehta groups of company where they had to give presentation...
arjun was lukin around everywhere since there were lotz of companies had also come over there as competators...

purvi saw this n she just held arjun's hand in her's...
purvi:arjun tum chinta mat karo humne itna mehnat kiya hai na...toh i am quite sure ki ye project humhe milega...baapa sab kuch acha hi
 karenge...
they both were luking at eachother n both of them came back to reality when they heard the announcement that...
"its now turn of ovt industries to give their presentation"

arjun n purvi went to dias n gave their presentation.n everyone were impressed by this...finally conference came to an end n everyone were curious to know which company had grabbed  this project...

chairman of mehta group's:we are really happy that all of u have done a really great job...
but since this project is a very large scale project we wish to hand over this project into hands of a responsible company...n  that company which has impressed us today is...
"ovt industries"...

both arjun n purvi were happy n arjun to express his happiness hugged purvi which made purvi to go numb...

chairman:congrats mr.kirloskar...we will hand over this project to u n i hope u will surely not give any chance for us to think n regret about our decision...
arjun:surely sir...i'll try my level best...to complete this project without giving any chance to u ppl to point towards our company...

everyone came there congratulated arjun n arjun came near purvi n said...

arjun:thanks purvi.ye sab tere wajah se hua...
purvi:tum ye kya bol rahe ho arjun tumne bahut mehna kiya hai is project keliye n that's why...
arjun:nahi purvi...sirf mai nahi tum bhi...tumne bhi bahut mehnat kiya hai...

they were interupted by chairman...

chairman:once again congrats mr.arjun...
arjun:thanks sir...by the way she is purvi my pa...
chairman:hello purvi i am impressed with ur presentation...aapne bahut acha presentation diya...
purvi:thank you sir...
chairman:mr.kirlosker mai ye batane aaya tha ki is project ke kushi mai maine mera hometown calcutta mai ek party organise kiya hai...aapko zaroor aana hai...
arjun:sir aaj... matlab kal holi hai na toh aaj uska saari tyaari karni hai...hum nahi aapayenge aaj...
chairman:maine kab kaha aapse ki aaj ya kal hai party it's after another 3 days...toh ab aayenge na...n purvi aapko bhi aana hai...
arjun:zarror hum dono aayenge sir...
chairman:ok fine...i'll meet u later...

after sometime arjun n purvi left from there

in the car...

arjun:mai bahut kush hoon purvi aaj...itna bada project haazil kiya hai humne...thanks 4 supporting me purvi.
purvi:you r welcome waise tumhe  aise kush dekhkar mujhe acha lag raha hai...
arjun:mujhe bhi tumhe aisa dekhkar acha lag ra...
they both shared an eyelock...
arjun:waise purvi aaj mai bahut kush hoon...isliye mai tumse kuch kehna chata hoon...
purvi:bolona...
arjun:tumhari koi wish hai jo aaj tak pura nahi hua hai...mujhe bolo i'll try to fulfill it...
purvi:arjun woh...mai bataoon...
arjun:tell me...
purvi:arjun...woh...woh...jaise jack aur rose  titanic film mai ship ke edge mai khade hote hai na...waise even i want to stand in edge of the ship n open my arms...
arjun:what?????????pagal ho gayi ho tum...woh film hai real life nahi hai...tumhari tarah tera wish bhi bahut ajeeb si hai...dusra koi wish hai to bola i'll try to fulfill it
purvi:tune pehle mujse pucha tha ki mera wish kya hai n u said that u'll fulfill it...toh maine kaha...agar tujhe dar lagta hai toh tum mujhe aur mera sapne ko ajeeb kyun keh rahe ho????
arjun:maine kab kaha ki mai darta hoon...sach toh ye hai ki jab insaan ko uske baare mai kuch sach bola jaay toh woh maanta nahi hai...
purvi:isliye tum bhi nahi maan rahe ho naa ki tum darpok ho...dekho arjun mujhe tujse behes nahi karni hai...mujhe neend aaraha hai.i wanna go home n sleep now...
arjun:waise tumhe khane aur sone ke ilava kuch aur soojta nahi hai...
purvi:arjun...
arjun:oh stop it purvi mujhe bhi tujse behes nahi karni hai...

they both reached home
where everyone congratulated both of them...

purvi:teju tune dekha na ye project hume mila n ya i think koi kehraha tha ki mai darpok hoon...
teju:fine purvi i'm sorry n ya congrats...
purvi:arjun bhi hai yaha pe mujse zyada toh is presentation ke liye usne hardwork kiya hai...
arjun:nahi purvi.tumne...
he was cut in middle by teju...
teju:ok aap dono chup raho ab...aap dono nai equally hard work kiya hai...ab mujhe bhuk lag rahi hai...chalo khana khake so jaate hai...kal holi hai khub sara masti karna hai na...
savi:acha chalo sab khana khake so jao...

everyone ate dinner n went to sleep...

in arvi's room...

arjun was about to go to sofa n sleep 

purvi: arjun mai tumse kuch poochu????
arjun:haan purvi...
purvi:dont u feel uncomfortable to sleep on sofa...
arjun:kya????
purvi:i was telling that...whats the need to sleep on sofa...u sleep on bed itself...
arjun:if i sleep on bed where will u slee???zameen par sojaogi kya???
purvi:oh stoop it...itna bada bed hai toh hum dono isse share kar sakte hai.i think mai ya tum itna mote nahi hai ki hum dono is bed par fit nahi honge...
arjun:par purvi...
purvi:arjun tumne kaha ki mera wish poora karoge na...toh mai chahti hoon ki tum yaha sojao...plz...
arjun:ok purvi tera woh titanic wala ajeeb sa wish toh mai pura nahi karpaya..atleast ye toh pura karunga mai...
both of them started laughing...n arjun came to his side of bed...n said
arjun:good night n sweet dreams...
purvi:same to you...
arjun:i wish purvi ki tera woh sapna titanic wala tera sapne mai puri hojaaye...

purvi took pillow n throwed it on arjun...n he catched it...

arjun:try next time mrs.kirlosker...anyways gud night...

n he slept off...

purvi was luking at him all the while 
she went near to him n started to caress his hairs...n was lying down to kiss him on his forehead.but suddenly arjun turned to other side...
she removed her hands from his hair n went to her side to sleep...

precap:holi n arvi's lip lock...😳😳😳
Edited by harini_arvi - 10 years ago
-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
update:very nice update...bahut khushi hui yeh jaanke ki arvi ab ek hi bed mein sote hain...so romantic

precap:oye hoye❤️
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww capi,that was such a cute update i must say...love it a lot...im very happy how you are progressing with the story and proud of you capi...love it very much and thank you for such a beautiful and amazing updatee and for the pm also...very well done capi❤️
sonycs001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice part
purvi's wish is really weird
arvi's nok jok is cute
waiting for the next part
thanks for the update
surabhi-karan thumbnail
nice update
infact purvi's dream is quite wierd...