Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing update ranju*caterpillar ...really love their small fight of golgappa..that was sooo funny actually...wanna try this on you actuallly๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...arjun told purvi that she is a bhukkad...actually we all are...after all we are ashu fan...Now you better update soon caterpillar because im a bhukkad also of ff๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...really love the update,it was sweet,funny and also consist of arjun feeling...that is how much he cares for purviโค๏ธ

Edited by kikia - 11 years ago
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ranju ranju ranju where is ur mind baby i want to kiss it ;) :) lol. Such an awesmst update baby. Atleast i got my khadus and bhukkad back ;)

And please update soon and do nt take so much tym baby :'(
ashvik001 thumbnail
nice update๐Ÿ˜Š
continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikia

Amazing update ranju*caterpillar ...really love their small fight of golgappa..that was sooo funny actually...wanna try this on you actuallly๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...arjun told purvi that she is a bhukkad...actually we all are...after all we are ashu fan...Now you better update soon caterpillar because im a bhukkad also of ff๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...really love the update,it was sweet,funny and also consist of arjun feeling...that is how much he cares for purviโค๏ธ

fro...
Edited by harini_arvi - 11 years ago
geetrana45 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear I loved ArVi fighting so sweet.Takraar mein bhi pyaar hai Arjun khadus at office and Purvi bhukkad ๐Ÿ˜† .pls update soon waiting ..
shagufta2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
pm me plz during next update

Shweta2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update "RANI DEAR" as always ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ,so cute fight that wasโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ, I am eagerly waiting for your next update๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ... Thankyou very much for PM "RANI DEAR" ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ...!!!!!!!!!
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ranju jst luv it.Bhukkad purvi nd khadoos arjun aww so cute i miss dem.I hve no words to describe dis updt.I luv evry bit of dis part..U knw i was imaging ashvik in dis part..Foodie ashu nd caring rd god luv it thnx baby 4 dis treat
Me_Harini thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkarvi

Ranju ranju ranju where is ur mind baby i want to kiss it ;) :) lol. Such an awesmst update baby. Atleast i got my khadus and bhukkad back ;)

And please update soon and do nt take so much tym baby :'(

parin di
Me_Harini thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashvik001

nice update๐Ÿ˜Š

continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

ashvik001...