Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I actually hate this attitude of the cvs. They are making a mockery of all our favourite beautiful scenes.

But this colors ka favourite tactic, wen misHal raheja left lagi tujse lagan, they did all this and put out articles to call him unprofessional. At least they haven't done that to P. Yet.

But they got their punishment also since lagi tujse lagan had to be shut down in 3 to 4 months time. Maybe, bv nonsense will also end soon.
Maja86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pratyusha is truly unforgettable! Pratyusha and Sid as Anandi and Shiv were perfect, dream couple.💔❤️

These are our beautiful scenes.

sladjana333 thumbnail

To me this is the most beautiful pictures of our dream pair 

Shiv and Anandi at their Sangeet Ceremony in Balika Vadhu
Nandini6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
and these scenes are beautiful too❤️❤️...there are many scenes we love and they will stay in our hearts forever

riya_ss9 thumbnail
What else is there to be shown, somehow this tactic will make the viewers to accept the replacement, there is no other way left but I hope they themselves can see the difference and then connect it, also since when they started to think of us viewers, kissi bhi had tak gir sakte hai. BV has not only  lost their charm but essence too.
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
we will always talk about pratyusha she is the base of balika vadhu which is now pathetic without her so she can't be forgotten heart n soul of show is pratyusha ,,, shiv is just one yr in it ,,, we love her n will handedly appreciate her always 
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinisharma6

and these scenes are beautiful too❤️❤️...there are many scenes we love and they will stay in our hearts forever

for me every scene of SidYusha is beautiful , magical & special❤️
i really miss them😭.😭
manjery thumbnail
well said pratyusha can never be forgeted  Edited by manjery - 11 years ago
moonriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove..sidyusha

for me every scene of SidYusha is beautiful , magical & special❤️
i really miss them😭.😭

Sid/ Shiv too looks every bit so so romantic in all his scenes with Prats.
nnmm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have tried all the way my mind to set new anandi, but i dont get that feel..new Anandi may be dressed best, but it looks as if she is forcing herself with everyone, so charmless