Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its CVs show. They can show anything they want. I suppose they are under no obligation to respect Prats work, since they are not here to protect Prats. she left show on her own. CV's didn't chuck her out. If prats fans want to appreciate her they can do so...But I suppose its not right to bash CV's for the way they want to make their show just because prats is not put on a pedestal by CV's.
moonriver thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumna

Its CVs show. They can show anything they want. I suppose they are under no obligation to respect Prats work, since they are not here to protect Prats. she left show on her own. CV's didn't chuck her out. If prats fans want to appreciate her they can do so...But I suppose its not right to bash CV's for the way they want to make their show just because prats is not put on a pedestal by CV's.

good morning!!!
asDac thumbnail

The past can not be erased!

The role, which was recorded Prats as Anandi, will remain in the memory of viewers.

COLORS  may, now offers a forgery (new Anandi) but the original remains forever.

Sad and funny, poor COLORS, CV, director ...

Sneha.Love thumbnail
We will always remember Pratyusha, she will never be forgotten. She portrayed Anandi in her most difficult time, and she captured our hearts with her superb acting and emotions that she was able to share with us. She lived a life of Anandi, we felt that her emotions were real, so we cry with her and we laugh with her. She could speak without words with her beautiful eyes and we are forever enchanted with her magic. She created with Sid our beautiful AnSh that we love so much and that we miss so much as well. They will be forever engraved in our hearts. ❤️

Edited by loveansh - 11 years ago
Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: seaturtle

We are not allowed to talk about Pratyusha here. Also we are not allowed to criticise Toral. It's all very draconian.

I never mentioned how much this made me chuckle. 😆
FieryYami thumbnail
She is unforgettable. Nobody can take her place, she is gifted with talent, she did each and everything with so ease. They are living in fools paradise who are saying Prats memories are fading. Colors would be next Imagine for sure :PEdited by FieryYami - 11 years ago
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True use bhool paana na mumkin hai. mein to new Anandi ko dekhkar hi bored ho jaati hoon. (Not Toral) but as e Anandi Pratusha...ki kami bahot khalti hai I wish ki cvs use wapas le aaye. Pratusha aur Shiv ki jody ...to mashaallah bahot khubsurat lagati hai par Toral and Sid...😡😡🤢🤢🥱🥱😕😕😆😆
Nandini6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove..sidyusha

for me every scene of SidYusha is beautiful , magical & special❤️
i really miss them😭.😭

ya for me too i love that beautiful, charming, magic of our ANSH❤️
SIDYUSHA i.e our ANSH are the best evergreen magical jodi in tv...i too miss them 😭 magic can be created only once not everytimee😭 love them ❤️❤️...
Edited by nandinisharma6 - 11 years ago
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Please discuss this in the sticky

BV Dev team