Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
thats nice to know

he is a good actor

and I am happy that he wont leave DKDM
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's great news that our SRJ will play role and another great news is that he will not leave Dkdm
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is he getting typecast anyways all the best to him and the show. 
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I would love to see Mohit put in a small appearance there as well Thanks for sharing.
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow that's Good News... But will go on Floor only in September...
Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Mahabharat am excited. With SRJ I would look forward to that. ðŸ˜ƒ
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the news..wishing SRJ all the luck to do a good job there as well..just dnt leave DKDM..
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kal El

It's mostly a humorous suggestion plus the idea was for a little cameo not a full fledged role. Assuming the show goes on air anytime soon, it would happen concurrently with DKDM. There is therefore no question of Mohit playing Shiva post DKDM in this scenario.

Shiva's appearances in the Mahabharata are largely cameo ones, unless one includes the narrated stories within the Mahabharata, in which case it changes drastically.

When DkDM gets into the Dwapar Yuga stretch after the death of Bhimasura, that would be the time when Mahadev would appear in different stories - before Arjun as Kirata.  In the Mahabharata, they could show the same thing, depending on who does it first.  Of course, in the Mahabharata, they could show Mahadev appear before Jayadrath as well, and then question is - would DkDM cover that as well and show Mahadev as being the root cause of Abhimanyu's death?  I doubt they'd want to show that.

SRJ would be a great Krishna, but if they do that, would they put Ragini Deb down as Rukmini?  That would be even funnier than DBSK's 2 Rukminis - Priya Bhatija and later someone else (after the firmer left the show).  If they took Indra from DkDM and cast him there - his too would be cameo roles - it would look funny & unbelievable if he were Arjun's father.  Maybe they could have an younger Arjun to make them look more believable as father/son.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Vrish if we blv the current news then Arjun will b played by Shaheer Shaikh...😃..n u know my mother is quite impressed by hearing this that he will play Arjun bcz she think the actor who playe Arjun should have very beautiful eyes..so he can act n express everything through his eyes...n she think Shaheer's eyes r very beautiful..😳..and in SBS when they cover his bday he said he recently learn horse riding so we can expect him as Arjun...

n SRJ as Vishnu is awsome n m sure he will do grt job as Krishna...😳
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
but the show will b 4 6 months only..its should not b done even if its 5 days a week..mahabharat can't b such short
actually i am crazy about mahabharat
Edited by FairyDreams - 11 years ago