this is the track to zoya and ayaan marriage

aalima thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Many of our heads are doing circles since a long time, no matter how much we try to keep away the zee synopsis, it keeps on popping now and then, every other day there is a person wanting to know more about it

but i can sketch out a logical story to Ayaan Zoya marriage track (please dont kill me, my heart only belongs to asya)

-as per the current track or SBS or the article Zoya is goin to stay back as for a period of time her visa problem has been subsided 

-but in future there will come a situation when again this visa problem will come
as per MSK karastanis, i think Asad and MSK engagement will happen (only engagement not marriage)

-and till then Zoya will know meet her father and it is highly possible that she may live with him and to help her to stay back in india he may ask her to marry ayaan 

-another thing is that humaira might refuse to marry ayaan knowing that he does not want to marry her (so ayaan and humaira marriage may not happen)

-and as ayaan are zoya are friends now ayaan this time will agree to marry the gaffur daughter to help her as a friend but their would be no love (according to zee syn.) 

My opinion - No matter what the situation is i cant accept zoya and ayaan marriage because it will really be impossible for me to digest the fact, that she is going to be wife of both the brothers (again according to zee syn.) ๐Ÿคข

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TriniIndian88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am sorry I don't agree;

1. Zoya knows Humaira loves Ayaan.
2. Zoya asked Ayaan to promise not to hurt Humaira.
3. Zoya speeches Ayan on love and to respect it.
4. Zoya respects and thinks highly of the institution of marriage. I doubt she wud let Ayaan marry her for visa sake. 

I hope that the Ayaan-Zoya track doesn't happen
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys...this synopsis has been grilled to the core...We all hv broken our heads!!!!! Now as per d current track..."ITS HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ZOYAAN TRACK!!!!"...CV s have mostly changed d track or even dey demselves wrnt clear abt d synopsis...

They are jus keepg it w/out change might be to confuse us!!!!! don bother much...enjoy d current track๐Ÿ˜‰
Ablazed_Enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TriniIndian88

Am sorry I don't agree;

4. Zoya respects and thinks highly of the institution of marriage. I doubt she wud let Ayaan marry her for visa sake. 

The points you've mentioned make sense! 
I totally agree with you!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Am sorry I don't agree;

Your list makes most sense! Just one more important thing to add, Zoe decided to stay back because of Asad๐Ÿ˜‰. 
Edited by preeti200 - 11 years ago
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i highly doubt that is going to happen at all...zoya won't marry some one for her visa sake and specially not ayaan knowing he is her jaahapana six packs brother and also knowing that humera loves ayaan and she her self asked ayaan to respect humera's love.sorry but i dont agree with your synopsis 
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preeti200

Your list makes most sense! Just one more important thing to add, Zoe decided to stay back because of Asad๐Ÿ˜‰. 

You have listed exactly the reasons why Zoya WON'T marry Ayaan plus she's hardly going to marry one bro when she's in love with the other (even tho she's not realised it yet)!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Besides which I think the CV's are no longer sticking to the original synopsis espesh considering the TRPs Asya is bringing them!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Am sorry I don't agree;

bingo.. i cant take asad turning into devdas again...
usha_PV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I got this crazy idea how zoya and ayaan marraige happens. (I am also asya fan please ont throw eggs an tomatoes on me). Humaira may get to know that Zoya is her half sister and her parents will not accept her. She may overhear their conversation. She may be friends with zoya as she played a significant role in getting ayaan and her together, Ayaan may introduce Zoya to humaira. To make zoya stay in family nd get to know her father, she may herself propose a temporary mrraige between ayaan and zoya.   
susmita42 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dnt think this will happen, i think razia will want zoya to marry ayaan mabie when everyone finds out that zoya is guffar's daughter and razia might create many plans and get them married. 

yes i aggree that mabie humara will find out that ayaan doesnt want to marry her so she says no to the wedding so thats mabie how razia will want zoya to marry ayaan for whatever reason??

this is just my perdition 

anyway i still hope zoya and ayaan marrige track wont happen
Edited by susmita42 - 11 years ago