Fan Fictions

5days vid my luv in d city of joy KRss update pg12

OneLove_S.W thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So i had gone to kolkata after an year and those ten days bought this idea in my yeh ss sirf 5 parts ka hain aur voh bhi i'll try to update asap as results ki wajha se mom ne mera laptop time kam kar dia so i'll update mostly on weekends...

~~5 days with my love in the city of joy~~

~~PART 1~~

Rey's cell was ringing continuously...he groaned in anger as his sleep was getting disturbed...he took his phone and picked it up...

"Reyaansh where are you??"

His eyes went wide in shock...he immdiately sat straight...and looked up in anger as if cursing someone...

"Baatcutter"
"Where are you??...oh wait you must be sleeping lost in your own sweet world right??...and if you are then you just have an hour to pack your bag,get ready and reach the airport or i wont have a problem going alone!."
"Arre baatcutter i am just coming...i swear sweetheart"..

In his mind he wished that it worked but...
"My anger wont lessen you promised me you would pick me up!!...just come on time please!..."
"Ya i'll be their.."
"Bye rey"
"Bye baatcutter"

Rey sighed and cuts the call...he took a hold of their photo and smiled...they had been bestfriends since kindergarden...he dint realise when he fell head over heels for her but was scared to destroy their friends...but from an year he is sure that kria also has feelings for him and he is going to confess it to her at the last day of their kolkata trip...suddenly something struck his mind...

"Kolkata!!...packing shit!!..."..

He ran to his cupboard and immediately started packing whatever he could see in front of him...he then took his casuals had a quick bath...set his hair applied his deo...as less as possible as he knew how kria hated guys who litreally bathe  with deo...or thats what she thought...he laughed remembering her weird look whenever he used to put more deo than necessary...he ran down and gave a quick hug to his parents and left for the airport...he reached it on time...and ran to kria...

"I am here"
"Bahot badi meherbaani kar di tumne yaha aakar!.."
"Arre baba sorry"

He held his ear...
"Accha tum nahakar toh aaye ho na??.."

Rey looked at her in disbelief..
"Ofcourse baatcutter"..
"Hmm...chalein??..."

They went and went through the check in security check etc etc...*aint gonna describe the aeroplane journey"...they reached kolkata and came out...kolkata was the place where kria was born she practically used to spend all her vacations their and rey in jaipur or delhi...they had gone to jaipur and delhi but rey dint propose her their as he wanted to propose her at the place which she cherished and he knew kolkata was that place...

As soon as they entered out of the aiprot...their way was blocked by the taxi drivers...
"New town jaana hain"

As soon as kria said that most of them moved back as it was very close to the airport...kria giggeled..
"Hum waha nahi jaa rahe hain right?"

Rey asked in confusion...
"No dumbo...hotel ki gaadi aa rahi hain meine toh bas inn sabko bhagane ke liye yeh bola"
"Ohkay"

They sat in the car..rey was looking out seeing this new city...the over packed buses...the taxis which were very new to him as he had never seen an ambassador taxi atleast in mumbai...they reached the hotel and kriyaansh came out..they were staying in a room with two diffrent beds as their wasnt any room available now...kriyaansh got in and kria threw herself on the bed..

"So aaj kya karna hain?."
"Aaj mein tujhe puchke khilaungi"
"What on earth is that?"
"Kolkata ki paani puri"
"Kria??...seriously hum kolkata paani puri khaane aaye hain?"

He asked her in disbelief...
"Yeh tere mumbai and delhi waale puchke nahi hain...yeh kolkata ke puchke hain"
"What would be the diffrence?."
"You will get to know that"

At the stall...rey looked at the surrounding...he looked at kria...
"Kria??...is this hygenic?"
"Haye mere hygenic dost chup toh"

The man gave them one puchka...kria ate it at once..and rey puts it in his mouth with a weird face...he ate it...and realised that it was the best paani puri oops puchka he had ever tasted...

"Nice!.."
Kria smiled...
"Bhaiya thoda jhaal daalo na itna kam hain"..
"Are you mad kria yeh bahot hain?.."
"Shut up toh!."

They ate atleast 5-8...and then...
"Bhaiya das rupe ka churmur dena"
Rey looked at her in confusion..

"Now whats that?."
"Taste kar lena na!.."..

Rey took it and the first bite he took had a green chilly in it he somehow ate it and then needed water...kria giggeled and gave it to him...rey thanked her...after the puchka eating session they went back to the hotel as it was a tiring day for both of them...

Bas yeh first day ab mein baaki ke chaar din har ek naye update mein dungi...i hope u liked it...and kriyaansh confession at the 5th day..;)

Edited by kriyaanshfreva - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OneLove_S.W thumbnail
INDEX

Part 1 - Pg 1

Part 2 - Pg 8

Part 3 - Pg 12

END
Edited by kriyaanshfreva - 10 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sweet OS/SS..

waiting for next part ...
Shukti_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb concept..
1st part was really beautiful.. Waiting for another 4 parts..
Try to Give regular Updates plz
Meesocute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sweetoo os...
Aww i want to eat pani puri now...
Waiting for next
Black_Stone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing one 
continue soon
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing...
just loved it...
waiting for next parts...
thnx for pm...
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome OS...
its tooo gud...
loved last PUCHKA scene...
waiting fr d updates...
thnx fr d pm...
shelly_Arsha thumbnail
haye churmu and jhaal reminded me of their interview!
loved it update soon & do pm 😊
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start :-) love KriYaansh friendship