Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I didnt watch their all scenes..but jitna v dekha...the subtle part was missing...n sometimes the eagerness to be with him is missing...confession was fine...still that seq lacked the anandi's craziness which she had when she realised she loves shiv...
In the promo...i feel...the feel to have shiv that close is not there...it seems she is used to it๐Ÿ˜†
cvs n direction team shud stop focussing in fbs n random chitchaats...their crusial scenes were lacking the feel n emotional touch.๐Ÿ˜†
ok cyaEdited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Pal for the promo link!

Watched it a few times...haha...thanks to Khushi's point I ended up using a microscope to try and dissect it for myself ๐Ÿ˜‰

Official verdict for me -> there's hope for a good scene. They're redoing the back hug which I am happy about because A does not look the least bit traumatised. Big yay! Plus there was half a second glimpse of them getting closer so another yay for me! I will now happily deal with whatever the CVs throw at us till tomorrow night.

Also concur about the outside car versus inside car scenes during A's sleepover. S brought it both times but I only felt A did it for the outside car scene. Hit and miss is better than miss and miss though ๐Ÿ˜†

And now I'm taking off and getting back to housecleaning ๐Ÿคข
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

I didnt watch their all scenes..but jitna v dekha...the subtle part was missing...n sometimes the eagerness to be with him is missing...confession was fine...still that seq lacked the anandi's craziness which she had when she realised she loves shiv...
In the promo...i feel...the feel to have shiv that close is not there...it seems she is used to it๐Ÿ˜†
cvs n direction team shud stop focussing in fbs n random chitchaats...their crusial scenes were lacking the feel n emotional touch.๐Ÿ˜†
ok cya

If she comes out of her Singhs ki jaap then she will be crazy. Jab dekho she keeps talking and remembering her family toh craziness kaha se ayega ? Jab P's Anandi was crazy she didn't see anybody except she was despo for Shiv's saath..

Agree.. They need to stop the FBs and concentrate on the in-love couple.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The back hugging .. A looked sweet... Loved it. She looked sooo comfy with him.
The other scenes were in precap... Loved it.
Muahhh ansh ๐Ÿค—
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

Hi payali
me too thinking like that...as it is not going with the flow...lol
nivi...bhukkad ko bhukkad naa bolun toh aur kya bolun
but sorry to didappoint u guys...the scene was not that impactful๐Ÿ˜†
after confession...i am not seeing same in any of their scene...the eagerness,nervousness were missing in the promo scene...may b its short thats y lookimg like that
but they have to work in lil more detailing...as its crucial...

Thanx khusi 4 the new vocabulary in hindiglsh๐Ÿ˜‰

GM gals.
Edited by nolla - 11 years ago
umam thumbnail
For the time being, let Shiv take the lead.. cos, let her be depicted a bit shy still 

I can't read any more about A that she is hyperventilating ๐Ÿ˜ก to be with Shiv etc. it is very painful...sorry -- JMO
dixie123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payali09

Thanks Pal for the promo link!

Official verdict for me -> there's hope for a good scene. They're redoing the back hug which I am happy about because A does not look the least bit traumatised. Big yay! Plus there was half a second glimpse of them getting closer so another yay for me! I will now happily deal with whatever the CVs throw at us till tomorrow night.

I saw the promo again.. I like that Anandi is liking the hug... She is used to his touch now. They have shared hugs, kiss on forehead.. So, the hug now doesn't have to make her way too shy..
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
GM Girls,

Which promo you are talking about,?

As for desperation to be each other's company ,that definitely seems lacking ,

But it was always the case with CVs , One day there is eagerness ,next day again like other things are more important in their life.

nolla thumbnail
wrg pEdited by nolla - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshurg5

GM Girls,

Which promo you are talking about,?

As for desperation to be each other's company ,that definitely seems lacking ,

But it was always the case with CVs , One day there is eagerness ,next day again like other things are more important in their life.

There is a new promo.. Check the link

The desperation part is a kind of debatable.. I mean the way they have shown Anandi being under so much enotional stress with the bidaai and all that..they made her concentrate on that rather than Shiv.

I do see the desperation from Shiv though although that was not there in the bidaai function. That would have been out of place also I guess.