Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh||Piya ke rang main... (AT 129) (Page 23)

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Well...

BV is going through truncation period 

Edited by blushing - 07 April 2013 at 7:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazz89

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopaholicNY

People wonder why Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is still going strong RE TRPs. I ve realized why this past week; Akshara's maayka and Sasural and baby and pati get EQUAL screen time and they show day-to-day normal issues. They just showed the daadi and naani learning english and they r focusing on how having a kid means less alone time for a couple. 

BV wallo..kuch seekho..

They do get quite boring after while. I cannot keep up with it every time. Just watch it sometimes. I like the concept though. Keeps us interested enough.
BUt still story wise BV is up there. 

YR is no where close to it. 

They chose to show Nani and dadi study but Akshara never got to finish her college. 

but she is working now and honestly the whole fighting is getting on my nerves. 
Still itsok.. .but BV is a class apart. they address awesome issues .. YR is like evryday thing

Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 07 April 2013 at 7:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazz89

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopaholicNY

People wonder why Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is still going strong RE TRPs. I ve realized why this past week; Akshara's maayka and Sasural and baby and pati get EQUAL screen time and they show day-to-day normal issues. They just showed the daadi and naani learning english and they r focusing on how having a kid means less alone time for a couple. 

BV wallo..kuch seekho..

YRKKH is too boring...everytime they are celebrating one or the other festivals on a grand scale...always exchange of gifts & sweets takes place between maayka & sasural...i find that naksh irritating or the child playing it..god knows...rest is their normal life full of normal but still too big for them tragedies.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazz89Suchi-

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
well have you all noticed that nosering was the same which ex-anandi had wore on her wedding...i haven't noticed at the tym of her wedding as it was going very well with her attire...but nowD'oh
Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
lastly now i have learned not to find any logic in bv timeline-

they have shown makar sankrati...after that basant panchami ...during this whole period which is exactly one month of actual calendar they have shown ganga's recovery, shiv's first failure, anandi's realisation.

But now ...they are showing holi just one week after that basant panchami..and kya ye holika dahan sabke gharo mein separately hota hai???? i have never seen this. 
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I stated what I had to state; I don't want to bash BV coz I like it too; so leave it be...if BV CVs show a GOOD AnSh story I'm hooked or else I ll watch the segments AnSh are in and watch other things.

I like YR and I don't mind their festivals; its not like BV never dragged any festival; and I like Naksh he is cute; compared to Nandu he is faaar better

I really don't want to fight or argue with my friends here..its bad for the AT and it makes one not want to visit anymore...and there will be talk of how AnSh fans have no unity and fight amongst each otherLOLLOL

ANYHOWWW..the scenes I want for AnSh are dori scene, sindoor scene, A waking S in the morning scene; S helping A get ready scene; and off course SR..

Edited by shopaholicNY - 07 April 2013 at 8:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakanksha_7Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
agree.. No I like YR too and def. agree Naksh is much better than nandu ahhahaha
Aakanksha_7 IF-Rockerz
Aakanksha_7
Aakanksha_7

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
well whoevr is present ...helloz to them

n grt name of AT...loved it Wink

Go to top