Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh||Piya ke rang main... (AT 129) (Page 20)

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
last at jhulka reply as a member.. but the things get so far.. the day is not away that we receive warning in this thread.. she talk as member told you all in last at.. if anyone unaware of the that go and check.. 92 page number of at...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Don_theEvil

Originally posted by shopaholicNY

Ansh SS "Ek Junoon EK Ibadaat" (chapt 5 - page 12)  

done.. comment it..

all.. forget what forum and other at think.. concentrate on ansh ignore what others said..and dont mention any other at name in ansh at..  

Don, where else do you want us to go? This AT is the only place where some of us feel we can discuss what we want and talk to our friends. If you take that away also then whats the need of coming to the forum? 

And there was very little AnSh last week; what do you want us to discuss about AnSh smiling at each other? 
what exactly i asked you to do so... do not bring negative thing to at.. whatever people said ignore.. talk about ansh.. didnt we are here for ansh... at is the place we can discuss.. but make sure.. when you present your views its not turn to bashing or snide remark by us.. i am not talking about other.. but our at need to be peacefulness for atleast..otherwise.. we would receive warning..i dont want any note in at... that why asking you all.. to keep your discussion on sensible level.. so no one cab object.. is that to much to asked...

Closing eyes and wishing negative things will go away does not always work. And why should we not vent our frustation here about the show either.  No one is bashing or passing any snide remarks at anyone. This looks like moral policing to me.

aparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
True Don ...

no warning in our AT yaar from Mod  

its insulting 
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I did not know that  talking about the bhayanak track which is going to influence AnSh is called bashing.

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
tanniparrtner.. i think you are viewbie.. appreciation at is not place for frustration and frustration to need to went out right way.. if you think this moral policy so think that way.. as a at maker.. i have to right to tell my other member to what to do.. if your decision if you wanted to follow or not..

blushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
well last yr J & A pretending to be husband wife in front of Badi masi is worst track 

TRP wisee it was rocket

as viewers its horrible 

if u r judging track with TRP then its fine 
Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I did not know that  talking about the bhayanak track which is going to influence AnSh is called bashing.

did i said taking about ansh track is bashing... i am saying didnt bring other at name in this at.. that it.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blushingaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aparnauma

did i said taking about ansh track is bashing... i am saying didnt bring other at name in this at.. that it.. 
I do not bring in other AT ever.But some body I am bashing Shekhars because I thought that track is going to be drag and bore.

Go to top