Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh||Piya ke rang main... (AT 129) (Page 116)

palpal15 IF-Dazzler
palpal15
palpal15

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by pAL-pAL

@sheethal sorry to butt in, but I beg to disagree again. I do not think AnSh are going to be sidelined. There will be two separate tracks like the pre-engagement ones. I feel quite positive about this. Why will the longtime BalikaVadhu's story be sidelined? Just because she got married doesn't mean her life is now meaningless, or everything is hunkydory from now on. We did have a discussion about the colors website link which listed the possible track that could be handled, Adult education for starters.

The Singh's and JG2 r getting more screen space currently as they need to etch out the interactions among them for upcoming track, sans the PHYSICAL presence of Anandi.

Once again I would say, Anandi is , was and will be BV so there is no question she or the story around her would be sidetracked.

@sid no comments...LOL...

Entirely my POV. No intention to hurt anybody's feelings.

Hope bv will justify the 2 tracks...After seeing todays episode I got so irritated by cvs showing a 2 minute scene of ansh and the whole episode dedicated to singhs and jaga2. I think sumitra and flashbacks were unnecessary as its not the first time they showed anandi bidaii and singhs thinking about anandi. The best tracks were definetely last years may, june, july 2012 were they gave equal screen space to ansh an jaga.

I can totally understand ur frustration with the current happenings, but dont worry. AnSh will have their time in the limelight...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjha

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Back to first page :)
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
There is new TC article suggesting Sid in JhalakStern Smile  My best regards to his potential choreographerErmm cuz Sid has NO IDEATongue

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 08 April 2013 at 5:30pm

Payali09

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

There is new TC article suggesting Sid n JhalakStern Smile  My best regards to his potential choreographerErmm

maine kahaa tha naTongue..I ve been saying this since news of JDJ6 happening came out; 
DekhloWink

Edited by shopaholicNY - 08 April 2013 at 5:36pm
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopaholicNY

There is new TC article suggesting Sid n JhalakStern Smile  My best regards to his potential choreographerErmm

maine kahaa tha naTongue..I ve been saying this since news of JDJ6 happening came out; kabhi haan karta hai toh kabhi naa..
Considering his dance abilities... he will require a really talented choreographer and a lot of fan support.Smile  
DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Considering his dance abilities... he will require a really talented choreographer and a lot of fan support.Smile  

well if sanaya irani and karan kundra are on Jhalak then they have more fangirls than Sid. If KVB comes he can dance

Sid is not Ritwick or Sushant; I wonder if he will stay more than halfway through; he needs a tall choreographer and Shampa is tiny as is Sneha

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopaholicNY

well if sanaya irani and karan kundra are on Jhalak then they have more fangirls than Sid. If KVB comes he can dance

Sid is not Ritwick or Sushant; I wonder if he will stay more than halfway through; he needs a tall choreographer and Shampa is tiny as is Sneha

I don't know how long he's going to last, but will not win for sure.  Per article he seems clueless about it...best he remain soTongue

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 08 April 2013 at 5:51pm
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
If Sid is taking part in JDJ i am sure he will last till at least till it is half way through if not because of his dancing skills at least because of the pubilic.

But I don't know who would have ever thought he could act and carry an entire episode on his shoulders on occasions that too when he had  phenomenal actors acting opposite him?
He has come a long way where acting is concerned.

So dancing also he may come out as a much better dancer than when he entered the show if he takes part in JDJ.

Who knows if public see him improving they may give him a chance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09dixie123AnjanaYYZ

Go to top