Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh||Piya ke rang main... (AT 129) (Page 115)

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by shopaholicNY

well well well... just heard..rangeela channel still trying to convince Sid for JDJ6..
why would they try so hard for a guy that does not value the show that made him...I wonder

who said sid does not value bv show ? what happened dear why r u so angry on sid ? all the rumors abt sid quitting r rumors created by some fans who cannot digest sid with toral..

Sheetsden, Sheen was just being sarcastic about all those quitting rumours.
Personally, I feel sid has sense and he won't leave the show that made him.

As for sheen, there is more to her life than to get mad over such stuff. even if Sid quits, he quits, bigger fishes to fry. However her statement here was totally sarcastic, since she too thinks sid has sense

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjha

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

well well well... just heard..rangeela channel still trying to convince Sid for JDJ6..
why would they try so hard for a guy that does not value the show that made him...I wonder

who said sid does not value bv show ?

I deciphered it you see..from the rumours..why would someone quit the show that made him..sorry but the awards and recognition he got from BV do you think baabul or jaane pehchaane or LUZ had the reach that BV had? 
so i deciphered it that less than a year after getting BV he decided it was no longer for him

I have a right to form opinions don't ITongueWink

but did u see all rumors did not come from any news article or online news...fans want him to quit...
u have the right the form opinions...but if they dont give him enough screen space and no role to play further in the serial he better quit soon...its better for his career...

rdjha

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

who said sid does not value bv show ? what happened dear why r u so angry on sid ? all the rumors abt sid quitting r rumors created by some fans who cannot digest sid with toral..

Sheetsden, Sheen was just being sarcastic about all those quitting rumours.
Personally, I feel sid has sense and he won't leave the show that made him.

As for sheen, there is more to her life than to get mad over such stuff. even if Sid quits, he quits, bigger fishes to fry. However her statement here was totally sarcastic, since she too thinks sid has sense

i more sad for shiv the character gettting sidelined from past 1 week...even still anandi thinks about ds in their bed room than her husband..bv is drag fest now...

rdjha

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

but did u see all rumors did not come from any news article or online news...fans want him to quit...
u have the right the form opinions...but if they dont give him enough screen space and no role to play further in the serial he better quit soon...its better for his career...

Really? and do what then? which other TV show is male oriented or has a character as wonderful as Shiv? and if he had no screen space until now how is it that he s been getting awards right, left and center? would he leave a lead role and go play a supporting role in some other show? 

and Bollywood toh dooor ki baat hai..SORRY but among all the new young heroes Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Sid Malhotra, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapur, Imran Khan and the tv entrants Ayushmaan and Sushant do you think there is place for YET another tv star? REALLY? 

and then there are the KHANS, HRITHIK ROSHAN, AKKI, AJAY...I mean is there space for yet another tv actor

Let's see..aage aage hota hai kyaaTongue

Edited by shopaholicNY - 08 April 2013 at 1:33pm

rdjha

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Really? and do what then? which other TV show is male oriented or has a character as wonderful as Shiv? and if he had no screen space until now how is it that he s been getting awards right, left and center? would he leave a lead role and go play a supporting role in some other show? 

and Bollywood toh dooor ki baat hai..SORRY but among all the new young heroes Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Sid Malhotra, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapur, Imran Khan and the tv entrants Ayushmaan and Sushant do you think there is place for YET another tv star? REALLY? 

and then there are the KHANS, HRITHIK ROSHAN, AKKI, AJAY...I mean is there space for yet another tv actor

Let's see..aage aage hota hai kyaaTongue

off late dont you think shiv character is becoming a side role than a lead...seeing the track i am sure jagaya ganga will get more screen space than ansh...no doubt shiv character is wonderful till now, but will get monotonous if they dont add more layers to it other than consoling anandi or solve singh problems...

rdjha

palpal15 IF-Dazzler
palpal15
palpal15

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
@sheethal sorry to butt in, but I beg to disagree again. I do not think AnSh are going to be sidelined. There will be two separate tracks like the pre-engagement ones. I feel quite positive about this. Why will the longtime BalikaVadhu's story be sidelined? Just because she got married doesn't mean her life is now meaningless, or everything is hunkydory from now on. We did have a discussion about the colors website link which listed the possible track that could be handled, Adult education for starters.

The Singh's and JG2 r getting more screen space currently as they need to etch out the interactions among them for upcoming track, sans the PHYSICAL presence of Anandi.

Once again I would say, Anandi is , was and will be BV so there is no question she or the story around her would be sidetracked.

@sid no comments...LOL...

Entirely my POV. No intention to hurt anybody's feelings.

Edited by pAL-pAL - 08 April 2013 at 1:57pm

rdjha

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pAL-pAL

@sheethal sorry to butt in, but I beg to disagree again. I do not think AnSh are going to be sidelined. There will be two separate tracks like the pre-engagement ones. I feel quite positive about this. Why will the longtime BalikaVadhu's story be sidelined? Just because she got married doesn't mean her life is now meaningless, or everything is hunkydory from now on. We did have a discussion about the colors website link which listed the possible track that could be handled, Adult education for starters.

The Singh's and JG2 r getting more screen space currently as they need to etch out the interactions among them for upcoming track, sans the PHYSICAL presence of Anandi.

Once again I would say, Anandi is , was and will be BV so there is no question she or the story around her would be sidetracked.

Hope bv will justify the 2 tracks...After seeing todays episode I got so irritated by cvs showing a 2 minute scene of ansh and the whole episode dedicated to singhs and jaga2. I think sumitra and flashbacks were unnecessary as its not the first time they showed anandi bidaii and singhs thinking about anandi. The best tracks were definetely last years may, june, july 2012 were they gave equal screen space to ansh an jaga.

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pAL-pAL

You arent butting in; the more the merrier and I agree with your POV and you stole my words.. I doubt they will sideline AnSh and the TRP earning jodi...I think two parallel tracks will run. I also think it was important for Anandi to say that she needs to focus on Shekhars more now so glad that was shown and as for Shiv comforting A; I felt she was just sharing her thoughts with him. How does that reduce Shiv to just omforting Anandi. What do you want them to do? they just arrived..I feel sometimes people expect too much that they fail to enjoy the small moments

hope I am making sense

why PaL..you must comment on SidTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhapalpal15

Go to top