AnSh||Piya ke rang main... (AT 129) - Page 91

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shopaholicNY

well if sanaya irani and karan kundra are on Jhalak then they have more fangirls than Sid. If KVB comes he can dance

Sid is not Ritwick or Sushant; I wonder if he will stay more than halfway through; he needs a tall choreographer and Shampa is tiny as is Sneha

I don't know how long he's going to last, but will not win for sure.  Per article he seems clueless about it...best he remain soπŸ˜›
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 years ago
If Sid is taking part in JDJ i am sure he will last till at least till it is half way through if not because of his dancing skills at least because of the pubilic.

But I don't know who would have ever thought he could act and carry an entire episode on his shoulders on occasions that too when he had  phenomenal actors acting opposite him?
He has come a long way where acting is concerned.

So dancing also he may come out as a much better dancer than when he entered the show if he takes part in JDJ.

Who knows if public see him improving they may give him a chance.
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Considering his dance abilities... he will require a really talented choreographer and a lot of fan support.😊

I'm still remembering his comment about him being on JDJ and it looking like pole dancing -> him the pole and his partner dancing around him πŸ˜†

Sid seems like a determined and hard working guy so I'm sure if they pair him with a good choreographer and suitable dances then anything is possible. We've all seen it happen in terms of his acting since he was paired with a good director and story ⭐️

Anyways, as with all news, lets wait for official confirmation before we all start jumping up and down πŸ˜‰ Edited by Payali09 - 10 years ago
hellozzz 

New bomb JDJ πŸ€£  

So Johnny wants to become  a Papa  to mannyπŸ˜†  
Shiv ji  time is of essence now πŸ˜†  Rang de  Shiv πŸ˜‰

Hi Tina!

Rang de Shiv all the way! πŸ˜ƒ

Finally got around to seeing the precap and its so cute 😳 everyone talking about whether holi would happen on BV or not and CVs just go ahead and do it...on their weird time schedule of course πŸ˜†

Not too familiar with the varieties of holi colouring shown on Indian soaps but has anyone else seen such a creative holi prank before? Especially since it looks bhang-free?   πŸ˜‰
New promo for this wednesday
yesterday's precap scene...baas one more scene...shiv hugs anandi from behind...rest same...colors from fan..n both fell ...
--------
kachhua holiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by khusi_*

yesterday's precap scene...baas one more scene...shiv hugs anandi from behind...rest same...colors from fan..n both fell ...
--------
kachhua holiπŸ˜†

Shiv hugging Ajee from behind 😳

I knew yesterday's precap will be precap for today also..
Originally posted by khusi_*

--------
kachhua holiπŸ˜†

What! Where? Is it before or after they turn pink? πŸ˜† Any link?

Also thank you! Almost forgot in my excitement to ask about link 😳Edited by Payali09 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Payali09

Hi Tina!

Rang de Shiv all the way! πŸ˜ƒ

Finally got around to seeing the precap and its so cute 😳 everyone talking about whether holi would happen on BV or not and CVs just go ahead and do it...on their weird time schedule of course πŸ˜†

Not too familiar with the varieties of holi colouring shown on Indian soaps but has anyone else seen such a creative holi prank before? Especially since it looks bhang-free?   πŸ˜‰

Have a feeling that Ajee is playing a prank on Shiv by making him turn on the fan but she herself gets into a bigger prank ! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dixie123

Shiv hugging Ajee from behind 😳
I knew yesterday's precap will be precap for today also..

yeah,...he needs a good chance
fevicol bhukkad
u seeπŸ˜†
yeah...bola toh...kachhua...btw what abt wed precap too???🀣