Balika Vadhu

AnSh||Piya ke rang main... (AT 129) - Page 90

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sheetsden

but did u see all rumors did not come from any news article or online news...fans want him to quit...
u have the right the form opinions...but if they dont give him enough screen space and no role to play further in the serial he better quit soon...its better for his career...

Really? and do what then? which other TV show is male oriented or has a character as wonderful as Shiv? and if he had no screen space until now how is it that he s been getting awards right, left and center? would he leave a lead role and go play a supporting role in some other show? 

and Bollywood toh dooor ki baat hai..SORRY but among all the new young heroes Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Sid Malhotra, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapur, Imran Khan and the tv entrants Ayushmaan and Sushant do you think there is place for YET another tv star? REALLY? 

and then there are the KHANS, HRITHIK ROSHAN, AKKI, AJAY...I mean is there space for yet another tv actor

Let's see..aage aage hota hai kyaa😛
Edited by shopaholicNY - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shopaholicNY

Really? and do what then? which other TV show is male oriented or has a character as wonderful as Shiv? and if he had no screen space until now how is it that he s been getting awards right, left and center? would he leave a lead role and go play a supporting role in some other show? 

and Bollywood toh dooor ki baat hai..SORRY but among all the new young heroes Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Sid Malhotra, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapur, Imran Khan and the tv entrants Ayushmaan and Sushant do you think there is place for YET another tv star? REALLY? 

and then there are the KHANS, HRITHIK ROSHAN, AKKI, AJAY...I mean is there space for yet another tv actor

Let's see..aage aage hota hai kyaa😛

off late dont you think shiv character is becoming a side role than a lead...seeing the track i am sure jagaya ganga will get more screen space than ansh...no doubt shiv character is wonderful till now, but will get monotonous if they dont add more layers to it other than consoling anandi or solve singh problems...
palpal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@sheethal sorry to butt in, but I beg to disagree again. I do not think AnSh are going to be sidelined. There will be two separate tracks like the pre-engagement ones. I feel quite positive about this. Why will the longtime BalikaVadhu's story be sidelined? Just because she got married doesn't mean her life is now meaningless, or everything is hunkydory from now on. We did have a discussion about the colors website link which listed the possible track that could be handled, Adult education for starters.

The Singh's and JG2 r getting more screen space currently as they need to etch out the interactions among them for upcoming track, sans the PHYSICAL presence of Anandi.

Once again I would say, Anandi is , was and will be BV so there is no question she or the story around her would be sidetracked.

@sid no comments...😆...

Entirely my POV. No intention to hurt anybody's feelings.

Edited by pAL-pAL - 11 years ago
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pAL-pAL

@sheethal sorry to butt in, but I beg to disagree again. I do not think AnSh are going to be sidelined. There will be two separate tracks like the pre-engagement ones. I feel quite positive about this. Why will the longtime BalikaVadhu's story be sidelined? Just because she got married doesn't mean her life is now meaningless, or everything is hunkydory from now on. We did have a discussion about the colors website link which listed the possible track that could be handled, Adult education for starters.

The Singh's and JG2 r getting more screen space currently as they need to etch out the interactions among them for upcoming track, sans the PHYSICAL presence of Anandi.

Once again I would say, Anandi is , was and will be BV so there is no question she or the story around her would be sidetracked.

@sid no comments...😆...

Hope bv will justify the 2 tracks...After seeing todays episode I got so irritated by cvs showing a 2 minute scene of ansh and the whole episode dedicated to singhs and jaga2. I think sumitra and flashbacks were unnecessary as its not the first time they showed anandi bidaii and singhs thinking about anandi. The best tracks were definetely last years may, june, july 2012 were they gave equal screen space to ansh an jaga.

DrModel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pAL-pAL

@sid no comments...😆...

You arent butting in; the more the merrier and I agree with your POV and you stole my words.. I doubt they will sideline AnSh and the TRP earning jodi...I think two parallel tracks will run. I also think it was important for Anandi to say that she needs to focus on Shekhars more now so glad that was shown and as for Shiv comforting A; I felt she was just sharing her thoughts with him. How does that reduce Shiv to just omforting Anandi. What do you want them to do? they just arrived..I feel sometimes people expect too much that they fail to enjoy the small moments

hope I am making sense

why PaL..you must comment on Sid😛
palpal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sheetsden

Hope bv will justify the 2 tracks...After seeing todays episode I got so irritated by cvs showing a 2 minute scene of ansh and the whole episode dedicated to singhs and jaga2. I think sumitra and flashbacks were unnecessary as its not the first time they showed anandi bidaii and singhs thinking about anandi. The best tracks were definetely last years may, june, july 2012 were they gave equal screen space to ansh an jaga.

I can totally understand ur frustration with the current happenings, but dont worry. AnSh will have their time in the limelight...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
There is new TC article suggesting Sid in Jhalak😳  My best regards to his potential choreographer🤔 cuz Sid has NO IDEA😛Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

There is new TC article suggesting Sid n Jhalak😳  My best regards to his potential choreographer🤔

maine kahaa tha na😛..I ve been saying this since news of JDJ6 happening came out; 
Dekhlo😉

Edited by shopaholicNY - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: shopaholicNY

maine kahaa tha na😛..I ve been saying this since news of JDJ6 happening came out; kabhi haan karta hai toh kabhi naa..

Considering his dance abilities... he will require a really talented choreographer and a lot of fan support.😊  
DrModel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Considering his dance abilities... he will require a really talented choreographer and a lot of fan support.😊  

well if sanaya irani and karan kundra are on Jhalak then they have more fangirls than Sid. If KVB comes he can dance

Sid is not Ritwick or Sushant; I wonder if he will stay more than halfway through; he needs a tall choreographer and Shampa is tiny as is Sneha