Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Humane reason to support SP-Radha PV

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
 Humane reason to support SP-Radha PV

Re: SP-R (SP-Radha) PV almost all of the analysis and discussion that I have read have restricted their views to SP's loneliness and Radha's (demeaning) encounters with society.

SP has shown regret for the misery that Radha faced, however HE HAS NO CLUE OF THE ANGST & HUMILIATION AKAASH HAS SUFFERED as a result of his abandonment (at least we have seen none on screen)!

To me that is the most pitieous part of this saga.  A child (Akaash) kidnapped and forgotten is now grown up and realizes the person he still considers to be his mother is really his kidnapper.  He is loyal to her but she does not have the courage to meet him in the eye and regret the pain she has caused him.  Worse still the father that sired him continues to reject and does not accept him!!

My sole reason for wanting this PV is to address AKAASH'S SOUL CALL to experience the love of God shine through his human parents.  To be accepted by his parents unconditionally for who he is and what he is.  The parents selfish needs of loneliness and regret arise because they have not been true to the responsibility brought upon by their actions some 31 years ago and endowed to them by God. 

Now life is giving them a second chance to rectify their mistake and help Akaash in his emotional healing and recovery.  Yash may be articulating the needs of his father what he is not vocalizing is that his conscience is troubling him from having taken from Akaash all that truly belonged to him.  His ego and outer pride may rationalize that Ak behaved badly and deserves to be punished but the goodness within him cannot ignore the small inner voice of conscience that asks him to rise higher and include Akaash within the family fold. 

Edited by anonee - 06 April 2013 at 6:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaanabhatakui1984jyoti06Angel_Luv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Anonee I dont mind SP-Radha coming together to transform AKash since we did see that he has a human side if he does not come under Ishita's influence but the point is will SP even acknowledge Akash as his son even after this PV  especially after what happened during holi ?? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Anonee I dont mind SP-Radha coming together to transform AKash since we did see that he has a human side if he does not come under Ishita's influence but the point is will SP even acknowledge Akash as his son even after this PV  especially after what happened during holi ?? Ermm

Jo:  Re Bold

I look at it that SP will accept Akaash BECAUSE of what happened during Holi.  During the Holi celebrations Ak exhibited attention seeking behavior that finally culminated in SP being PROVOKED and EXERTING HIS AUTHORITY over Akaash. 

It was only after the fiasco that SP introspected and when Radha vocalized that she assisted SP out of the pool for humanitarian purposes - SP apologized to her.  It then dawned on him that following their love tryst she had spent 31 years REARING HIS CHILD as a single woman facing the taunts of society. 

So, at some subconscious level SP has realized that HIS CHILD (AKAASH) too like Radha has  faced the taunts of society and that Akaash's behavior is a reflection of neglect and abandonment.

Those resounding slaps were an acknowlegement of Akaash!!   Both father and son need to vent their frustration and regret until they emotionally breakdown and accept each other.  The past cannot be corrected but a future can be built from the echoes of those slaps!  Radha can serve as the bridge of understanding. 

I have always argued that somewhere Radha only saw Yash as her son - for her bringing up Akaash was just a majboori resulting from the kidnapping act.  However for Akaash she was the ONLY mother figure.  So, she will definitely act as a bridge in the SP-Akaash relationship.  If this PV were to happen then her equation with SP will be on a more stronger footing.  She will be more emotionally stronger to help both SP and Akaash!
akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Nice post! But unfortunately I am unable to grasp why  SP and Radha have to be married to "address AKAASH'S SOUL CALL to experience the love of God shine through his human parents." Ermm

To me, they could still perform their duties as parents to Aakash even if they are married or not. Radha did not stop being a mother to Yash even though she never married SP. Not sure if you get my point...Embarrassed

Anyway, I am not opposed SP and Radha's marriage!  
anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akui1984

Nice post! But unfortunately I am unable to grasp why  SP and Radha have to be married to "address AKAASH'S SOUL CALL to experience the love of God shine through his human parents." Ermm

To me, they could still perform their duties as parents to Aakash even if they are married or not. Radha did not stop being a mother to Yash even though she never married SP. Not sure if you get my point...Embarrassed

Anyway, I am not opposed SP and Radha's marriage!  

Re: Bold

Yes Radha never stopped being a mother to Yash - but she never fully accepted Akaash as son she only saw him as 'majboori' as a result of the need to give Yash the trappings of a Scindhiya.

Worse still after Akaash stepped into SM she totally stayed away from Akaash - except to slap him the first day at the dinner table when he was having a confrontation with his father SP and trying to his best to provoke a response from him!

Even when Radha walked out of SM she never took a moment to meet Akaash.

In brief the past and current status of Radha's relation with Akaash is not that of mother.

I do not have to elaborate re: SP record as father.  He has only heaped rejection and abandonment on Akaash.

Given how these two adults have accepted their responsibility on Akaash when left on their own without any societal bindings - it my hope that "marriage" will wipe out pride and selfishness and awaken the responsibilities of co-parenting Akaash who will no doubt use his presence at SM to provoke and taunt them!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top