Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

AKAians beware: A mysterious fever is on rise!

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
AKAians beware: A mysterious fever is on rise!

Our reporters have confirmed that they have detected this mysterious fever which is slowing spreading across our cities and villagesAngry. AKA team has taken this social cause as responsibility and tried to show this in their serial.Clap We would further like to brief you with more details so that each one of them is aware and equipped to tackle it! Smile

Type of fever: Princess Syndrome

Symptoms:

1. The symptoms are seen at an early age when the child listen to fairy tale stories and start believing that a prince would come riding on a white horse and take her away to a wonderland.Wink

2. These symptoms steadily rise with age and is at peak when the child reaches teenage.

3. Usually seen in 90-95% of girls but more in single child families.Confused

4. Usually they are loved, pampered and are given whatever the child wants.Be it toys, books, dress, anything and everything.Tongue

5. The whole world revolves around the child .The child starts believing she is the prettiest girl on this earth. Big smile

6. Even the mirrors no longer shows the reality anymore i.e. it shows what the child want to see. Day Dreaming

Medicine:

1. A dose of reality check (depending upon how deeply the patient is affected)Wink

2. Marriage (Usually works in majority of the cases)ROFL

3. Some unwanted bhabhi, chachi, mami, kaki who is ready to blurt out the truth.LOL

4. Friend/BF who can confess the realityEmbarrassed

After effects:

Overnight maturity, over sensitivity, sentimental, comprising, sacrificing, philosophical.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post made you smile Smile then press like button and pour in your views and complaints.If you observe any of these symptoms in your loved ones kindly give the medicine at the earliest.Together we can build a better society and eradicate this disease from spreading any further.LOL

P.S. Similar symptoms have been detected in some boys and disturbingly in their moms too.

Edited by emeraldeye - 06 April 2013 at 6:42am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

nv19taskeen_9happy96Raleighbcatfa.starwoostermariyemrnvdbhavanishivenishubhadasknav92prernacdakojagoryfannan6hinzdsupriyasamrudhi.rShrikhandhappy_cupcake

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hey Awesome post yaar.. Wink   LOL ...i thoroughly enjoyed reading it Tongue ...and yup the initial symptoms were there in me but after watching A2 trying to go for its cure... Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyememeraldeye

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Hey Awesome post yaar.. Wink   LOL ...i thoroughly enjoyed reading it Tongue ...and yup the initial symptoms were there in me but after watching A2 trying to go for its cure... Cry

Thanks dear!Smile

Don't worry sweetie majority of the girls go through this, so its fine. The quicker the girls wake up it is better for them
.Tongue

Edited by emeraldeye - 06 April 2013 at 7:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrikhand

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Lovely post dear, and just made my day. A real stress buster for meWinkLOLLOL

BTW Only princess syndrome, how about the prince syndrome. That is also quite prevalent rightSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyememeraldeye

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsupriya

BTW Only princess syndrome, how about the prince syndrome. That is also quite prevalent rightSmile

Thanks Supriya! Smile

I guess you missed out on the last line. I have mentioned regarding the 'Prince syndrome' and going one step ahead 'Prince's mom syndrome' too.ROFL

Edited by emeraldeye - 06 April 2013 at 9:43am

dsupriya

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
awesome one yaar..loved it..filhaal mujhe yeh bimari nahi hai aur na hi hogi

emeraldeye

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emeraldeye

Originally posted by dsupriya

Thanks Supriya! Smile

I guess you missed out on the last line. I have mentioned regarding the 'Prince syndrome' and going one step ahead 'Prince's mom syndrome' too.ROFL

ROFLROFL
Hey hey I indeed missed out, and a good one LOLLOL...

emeraldeye

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
wonderful post.

mariyem

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index