Arvi FF->Love after marriage can happen..pge 2@ - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Palak luv it...Its totally diferent..So much suspence why purvi thinks arjun wont cme...I luv romance aftr marriage at least dey wont break up like in pr.Hey updt soon nd pm me whn u updt
Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

<font color="#ff0033">thanku so much my dearies...for all ur lovely comments they encouraged me too continue something that i hve started...love u guys so muchπŸ€—</font>

aww.. And we love u too pali πŸ€— πŸ€— <3 ...
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
                                         chapter 1
                       wedding all the way..
 IN DK'S MANSION----
  DK came from his meeting and was serching for arjun so he went to arjun's room..

DK- arjun,arjun wake up its 11 am in the morning and ur still sleeping?dont u know  what day is today? are u getting mad day by day ?

arjun- i m sorry dad actually i slept late was doing office work...

DK- office work is not so important bur life is ur decision is..today ur going to get married..and i knw its ur decision day what u hve to do because i m not able to face manav now ,how will i face him ? what am i going to tell him ? 
but i totally respect ur decision and its ur life and ur decision...the only thing i want u to be is happy and if ur firm in ur decision i will request u to go to purvi and tell her and her family the whole truth...the rest i  can say nothing my son...but they have the right to know everything...i was wrong at that time when i fixed ur marriage ,i thought u and purvi would make a lovely couple..but destiny wants something else...

arjun - Dad ur right i think i will not be able to control my emotions any longer now i have hurted everybody manav uncle,purvi teju everyone and i dnt want forgiveness but i dnt want to hurt them anymore.. i m gng to Deshmukh's house Dad...

DK- Thats gud arjun ,i m glad to know that ur not running away from truth...

(DK goes away)

IN THE SHOOPING MALL

teju- purvi now tell me what u want to waer after marriage? will u wear saree like every boring housewife or u will try something else ? 

purvi- whn there is no marriage there is nothing to decide about  dresses
teju- whhat?? i didnt got u ms purvi ..

* giggling* Or should i call u mrs purvi kirloskar? πŸ˜†

purvi-nothing i ws just joking...

teju- purvi r u fyn or not because i m seeing u since moring ur a little upset ,are u not happy that ur going to get married ?
purvi- no teju its nothing like that... i m just little sad becoz i will miss u all

teju- awww my barbie i'll miss u too...but dont worry i will always be available at ur home πŸ˜†

purvi-yaa ur surely welcome 
(everybody is having their plans on peaks but they dont know that this is not going to happen ,everyone will get shattered now i have to reveal the truth because i knw arjun has no courage to tell the truth ,i will tell the truth to everyone once i reach home)
teju- in which world r u lost miss? ok lets checkout the bridal gallery over there..

purvi- ok...

IN DEKHMUKH'S HOUSE

arjun reached there and he rang the doorbell...savita came out and welcome him inside..

savita-oh arjun,howcome ur here son ? dont u have to be at ur place today?
arjun- no aaji actually i want to meet purvi
savita-πŸ˜† oh this is the reason why u came here but its a custom that  on the day of marrriage   groom's r not allowed to see their bride ...
arjun-aaji i know but its urgent...
savita- is there something wrong arjun?
arjun-no aaji i have just to talk to her
savita-ohh missing her already,ok she and teju have gone for shopping in vinayak city centre...
arjun-thnkss aaji for telling ..
savita-welcome ..and yes drop them too because if ur going to meet them then its ur duty to drop them here πŸ˜†
arjun- dont worry aaji i will...

(arjun leaves for the mall)
arjun parked his car and he went inside to search purvi...

teju- purvi this suit is looking nice u will look gud in this after marriage
purvi- yaa but dont u think according to tradition i'll be wearing saare's..
teju-oh god typical housewife! u can wear this for a change dumbo..

arjun spotted both purvi and teju in the bridal gallery .he went inside..

purvi saw arjun coming and her heart ws sinking as she knew that arjun is now ready to accept the truth..

arjun reached the place where purvi was standing and he deeply said hello purvi and teju...

teju-arjun u here?
arjun-yaa teju actually i wanted to meet u both..
teju-we both or only purvi?
arjun-actually purvi only
teju- i knw ,u were nt able to live without seeing purvi's face
arjun- no its not like that
teju-its like that and now ur my jiju so act like a jiju πŸ˜† and dont blush both of u ,well ok i m going to leave u guys alone for sometime but dont think i wont come back ,i will for sure ,i m going to the 6th floor i have to lookout for hot pants u see
arjun-teju now leave these things lol u should wear jeans now because after geeting scolding from aaji u should stop all dis..
teju- hello mr jiju here have ur purvi and let me go ..
(purvi i'll just cum u hve a chit chat with ur husband)
purvi-teju now go..
teju oh hoo...

teju leaves from there...

arjun- purvi i needed to talk to u..
purvi- i knw what u want to talk about our wedding knw?

precap- arjun is ready to marry with purvi...

okk i m done...sorry for short update but as my schools have started so i m not able to give a huge Update...

hope u all have liked it... i knw arvi parts r missing but after their marriage lots of arvi parts will be there πŸ˜† now i m updating it slowly coz later  i will have so much of arvi...

DO LIKE AND COMMENT IF U LIKED...
ANY REQUESTS OR COMPLAINTS R ALSO WELCOME...πŸ˜ƒ
THNXXX

PALAK... πŸ˜Š

Edited by palakluvsabhiya - 11 years ago
Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No pm :O ?? Then i'm not gng to comment :-P hehe...Edited by bravearvians - 11 years ago
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update n ff palak...loved itπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
.logs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update yaar... loved it...πŸ‘
Ms.Bholi_Bhaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsme!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do pm me
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey eg jst an awesme update dear *claps for u* bt y didnt u pmd me eg. And yes precap is makin me blush. Luv u eg
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Palak luv d updt...Luv teju nd purvis bonding..Precap is interesting plz updt soon nd pm me dear plz..Dnt want to miss dis wonderful ff plz
arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear loved it... 😊 plz update soon...