Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

||<3Onir&Purvi AT#8<3||dil diwana bin sajna ke (Page 47)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati86

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

when this hand will say that i now not able to hold her shoulder as she not thinking about me ?? but she will think about me may be after my death LOL LOL  or when i will finally land up in jail LOL LOL 

no no onir never go jailCry

may be he wont go jail but still lots of possibility and he will face lots of problem 

Shweta2111 IF-Dazzler
Shweta2111
Shweta2111

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Hello everyone...HugBig smile
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta2111

hi Shweta Hug
Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Yes Linda Ovi already is tired of the reponsibility of caring for Pari, so she will want to give the child away. However, her selfish and spiteful nature will want Purvi to suffer, so she will not just give Pari to Purvi.

Arjun might want to give Purvi the child, but we know that he can't do anything unless he gets permission from Purvi or Ovi. So he will remain in confusion on what the right thing is for some time to come.

As for Onir, he has already given his unconditional support to Misht. so, he'll just be around to wipe her tears.

Glycerine makers are rubbing their hands as they count the profits just from supplying Ekta ma.
Shweta2111 IF-Dazzler
Shweta2111
Shweta2111

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shweta2111

hi Shweta Hug

A tight hug to u dear ...HugTonguewassup dear ,i hope u have good day...Big smileEmbarrassed
Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sakhile

Hi Swati

I think Ovi again jumped to conclusions without giving either Purvi or Arjun an opportunity to explain things. This is what you get when you listen to someone elses converstation and hear only a part of it.

I'm glad that Onir will support Purvi. She will at the very least have the support of her two men.

As for Ovi, she already finds Pari an irritation in her life, so she will not want to keep Pari. She will not adopt. Pari will become a football in this baseless adult controversy.

Hopefully Onit will not go to jail and both will go and live happily ever after in Kolkata.

hi sameena di Hug

hw r u??
Hi Swati. I'm good, you having a geat day?
ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Hi Swati

I think Ovi again jumped to conclusions without giving either Purvi or Arjun an opportunity to explain things. This is what you get when you listen to someone elses converstation and hear only a part of it.

I'm glad that Onir will support Purvi. She will at the very least have the support of her two men.

As for Ovi, she already finds Pari an irritation in her life, so she will not want to keep Pari. She will not adopt. Pari will become a football in this baseless adult controversy.

Hopefully Onit will not go to jail and both will go and live happily ever after in Kolkata.

hi sammena di 

ovi may be wont jump to conclusion as we saw precap where she was in front of hospital . 
and yes onir will support purvi but will it able to save purvi from hatred ?? may be purvis strength will be that her husband supporting her what else she need so no problem for purvi after all .

yeah pari already became a football , unfortunate baby but i guess purvi will get back her daughter and as onir accepted this baby so no problem .

yes m agree with u onir is purvi strength so she decided to reveal truthTongue
ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Hi Swati

hi sameena di Hug

hw r u??
Hi Swati. I'm good, you having a geat day?

thanx di & u toooSmile

Go to top