Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

||<3Onir&Purvi AT#8<3||dil diwana bin sajna ke (Page 44)

ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 9724

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by swati86

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by swati86

 
u know na very well purvi born for solving world problem & make troubleness for who guys love her specially onir LOL

ridiculous problem solver Angry 
but i am feeiling bad for ovi , she really betrayed by this 2 people Ouch 
 
 
actually i tell u i also felt bad for ovi bt not betrayed kaand bt her ri8 to know abt her still born child..bcs watever happen in past no problem she is mother of her death child naCry

yeah she has right to know about her still born baby but it for purvi . but what arjun doing , totally unexpected from husband . onir did it for purvi , purvi did it for her sister but arjun .
 
 
see i also not like ex...by one day he come in PR...bcs he know he already committed someone...so hw dey he love some other person & betrayed his commited personAngry he is such disgusted Angry

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 34746

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati86

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

pvr camera man and editor Angry 
 
 
what happen dey not edit proper

their editing too bad , school going child can edit far better Dead 
ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 9724

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by swati86

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

pvr camera man and editor Angry 
 
 
what happen dey not edit proper

their editing too bad , school going child can edit far better Dead 
 
Cry so wat will u do...i  want pics na to see specially soham-onir bond
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 34746

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati86

linda wat happen today is u r not interested for spamminggg dis AT

no lil bit busy 
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 34746

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati86

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by swati86

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

pvr camera man and editor Angry 
 
 
what happen dey not edit proper

their editing too bad , school going child can edit far better Dead 
 
Cry so wat will u do...i  want pics na to see specially soham-onir bond

i will post it within 5 minutes Big smile 
ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 9724

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by swati86

linda wat happen today is u r not interested for spamminggg dis AT

no lil bit busy 
 
 
ok dear don get tention i will spam on u & parin behalfWink
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 34746

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati86

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by swati86

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by swati86

 
u know na very well purvi born for solving world problem & make troubleness for who guys love her specially onir LOL

ridiculous problem solver Angry 
but i am feeiling bad for ovi , she really betrayed by this 2 people Ouch 
 
 
actually i tell u i also felt bad for ovi bt not betrayed kaand bt her ri8 to know abt her still born child..bcs watever happen in past no problem she is mother of her death child naCry

yeah she has right to know about her still born baby but it for purvi . but what arjun doing , totally unexpected from husband . onir did it for purvi , purvi did it for her sister but arjun .
 
 
see i also not like ex...by one day he come in PR...bcs he know he already committed someone...so hw dey he love some other person & betrayed his commited personAngry he is such disgusted Angry

lets disscuss only about our pair Big smile 
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 34746

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Purvi, Purvi, Purvi! What is wrong?

2

Author: Lady_Impala   Replies: 10   Views: 2291

Lady_Impala 10 2291 15 November 2012 at 5:30am by Lady_Impala
If not Arvi then Soham-purvi not samir-purvi

2 3

Author: cyrine   Replies: 19   Views: 5088

cyrine 19 5088 13 August 2012 at 11:51am by dolce123
14/6/12 Promo:Arjun-Purvi Truth Out+Ovi Slaps Purvi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 198   Views: 26997

*Shruti* 198 26997 11 June 2012 at 12:57pm by gaga00
Arjun-purvi: Purvi engagement break by Archana

Author: -Naresh-   Replies: 5   Views: 3446

-Naresh- 5 3446 23 March 2012 at 1:49pm by pinky charm
Purvi-Vinay close to realize Arjun love for Purvi

Author: sharona_bha   Replies: 5   Views: 4650

sharona_bha 5 4650 07 March 2012 at 5:48pm by OmaRamdass

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index